Exams, Spying, and Glow-In-The-Dark Bowling!

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

You groaned as you woke from back pains. You were leaned back against the couch, legs stretched out. Kwangmin and Jeongmin fell asleep on your legs. their hair, you giggled at how cute they were. Just then, you realized what day it was; exams.

You sprang up, ignoring the two's heads hitting the floor. They too, groaned and got up. "Owww~ Noona!" Kwangmin whined. You checked the time. 6:30. "OH MY GOSH!" you panicked and ran over to the rest on the floor. "GET THE HELL UP NOW!!!" you yelled. Donghyun and Hyunseong, who didn't have to wake up anyway, stood up.

"Why are you yelling?" Donghyun sleepily asked. You simply pointed to the wall clock. His eyes widened. "OH ! GUYS, GET UP!!" he bellowed. One by one, each of the messy-haired boys awoke.

Youngmin had to be kicked awake by his own twin. "OW! Okay, okay! I'm up!" he held his hands up in surrender. Soon, everyone was rushing to get ready. No one stopped to rest, only sprinted around. "Where's my blazer?!" Minwoo called out. "I'm missing a sock!" Kwangmin said, jumping around, struggling on a single sock.

"Where are my boxers?!" Jeongmin questioned, about to leave the bathroom . You are close enough to Boyfriend to see them without a shirt but not THAT close. "Oh, god! Jeongmin!" you turned away. "Here!" Hyunseong threw him a pair of folded boxers. "Now take your nasty self away before Sohyun has a heart-attack."

Finally done with the chaos, you, the twins, Minwoo, and Jeongmin piled into the van. "Hwaighting! Do good!" Donghyun and Hyunseong gave small fist pumps. You winked at them before sliding the door close.

Arriving at school, you all jumped out and dashed to the gates before they shut. Stumbling to each of your classrooms, you bid each other good luck before entering the class. Luckily, you were just on time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right, guys. Congrats! Exams are over." the teacher bluntly announced. "Yay...." the class cheered, weakly. You were resting your head on the desk. "Yah~" a hand tapped your head. You looked up and smiled to a smirking L.Joe. "Annyeong~" Chunji eye-smiled. Waving, you stretched.

Chatting away, you got the average/daily pouts and threatening glares from fangirls. One of them flinched when Niel came in and hugged your arm. A couple more had death-ray stares when Jeongmin and Youngmin poked you constantly, making you giggle.

Especially queenka, Jieon. She was literally digging her nails in the desk. *Why are they being more friendly than usual?* she bitterly questioned herself. She narrowed her eyes.

"Hey, I gotta go to the bathroom. Be right back!" you said, getting up. Also getting up, Youngmin went with you. Once out of the room, Youngmin held your hand. "Yah~" you playfully slapped his arm.

"No one's looking." he reassured, smirking. Smiling, he guided you to the bathroom. Jieon watched from afar, getting angrier. *How dare that touch my Youngmin?!* she screamed in her head and continued following.

Hiding behind a wall, Jieon waited for you to come out. Youngmin leaned against the wall, cooly. *Ah~ my beautiful princr! You will soon be mine!* Jieon noted, confidently. Snapping out of her fantasy, you came out. "Ready?" Youngmin asked. You fixed your bangs then nodded. 

He held out his arm and you gladly took it. Jieon observed enviously the two of you walk back to the class, snuggling and giggling. *T-The hell? Are they d-dating?!* she thought.

The bell rang for lunch and Jieon hurried back to not seem suspicious. Skipping the cafeteria, she followed you and Boyfriend to the garden. Heading out, Jieon spotted Jeongmin putting his arm around your waist, leading you. "M-My Mirror P-Prince just t-touched her..." she stuttered. Shaking her head, Jieon sneakily hid behind a bush.

From her spot, she was able to overhear your conversation. "Ugh, I'm sooo tired! And my neck hurts~" Jeongmin pouted. "Yah~ that's what we get for staying up late and watching movies then falling asleep on the floor!" you said, shoving kimbap into his mouth. 

"Were they together last night?!" Jieon whispered furiously. Jeongmin muffled and chewed. "Me too! Me too, noona!" Minwoo tugged on your sleeve. Giggling, you fed him a piece. "Shank you!" he said, mouth half-full.

Consuming it, he gave you a quick kiss. That nearly killed Jieon. *W-What is this?? I-Is she dating my innocent aegyo prince t-too?* She was getting slightly light-headed. *Heck, is she dating all of them?!* Peeking over the bush, she saw Kwangmin nuzzling his face into your neck. 

Dropping down onto her knees, she was heartbroken. But, her evil self overlapped it. Smirking, she made a mental note before leaving after the bell. 

Cleaning up, you packed up the empty containers into a bag. Kwangmin took the bag from you and the 5 of you returned to class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class ended and everyone stampeded out to escape the aura of hell aka the exams. You, the few Boyfriend members, and Teen Top followed behind, anxious to relax. "Let's go somewhere~" C.A.P suggested, out of the blue. s and the others turned to him. "Where?" Ricky tilted his head, A sly smile grew on C.A.P's face. "Glow-in-the-dark bowling!" You all agreed.

So, you all split up to go home, change, and meet up again. Explaining to Donghyun and Hyunseong, they also agreed to go. As soon as everyone heard the agreement, you and Boyfriend restyled yourselves.

Meanwhile, Jieon had followed you to the dorm. "She ing lives with them?!" she hissed. "Wait, they said they're going bowling.... I'll just show up and ask to join them!" She deviously smiled and hurried home to change. 

Waiting by the school gates, you kicked back and forth a pebble with Donghyun. "You know, Sohyun-ah, we hardly have any-" Donghyun was interupted by an incoming van and you turned your head. "Mianhae oppa, what were you saying?" you asked, once in the cramped van. You were almost literally on Chunji's lap. Donghyun shook his head and smiled. 

The drive to the bowling alley was loud. Niel and Changjo were arguing about who was the better player, Minwoo and Ricky were doing aegyos for you, C.A.P, while driving, was discussing leaderish things with Donghyun, and the rest were just having a normal conversation. 

Everyone sighed in relief once out onto the parking lot. Teen Top led you by a bright sign that read; NEON BOWLING. Entering, C.A.P and a man behind the desk exchanged some words then you were off. "We're friends with the owner so we can play for free." Changjo explained and you nodded in understanding. 

Past a dark curtain was the long bowling area. About 20 or so alleys filled the room with snack areas, bathrooms, shoe and ball renting, and an arcade. The room was a neon blue with lasers of different colors flashing around. You nearly scared yourself by looking down at your shirt. It was glowing white and your Converse were glowing neon pink. (Like this)

You looked at the guys and giggled. Their outfits were glowing, too which, despite the dimmed room, lit up their faces. They heard your laugh and turned your way. "What?" they asked in unison. You just smiled and walked to an alley, leaving them to follow you, confused. 

Taking a lane, you entered each of your names into the computer. Amazingly, all 13 of your names fit. Then you all went to the many ball racks to select a ball. You grabbed a purple one, size 7. Lugging them back to your lane, the guys placed them onto the return-ball machine. 

You were the last to go back. Turning, you bumped into someone and immediately apologized. "Yah! Watch where your- Oh, annyeong Sohyun~" the recognizeable voice squeaked. Jieon smiled sweetly as you looked up. 

 

"Fancy seeing YOU here~"

"I should say the same."

"Well, I was just wondering if I could join you!"

 

You hesitated. But, she was being kinda nice. "Fine. We're over there." you decided, pointing to the guys. Her eyes shined with joy and skipped over to your lanes. "Annyeong~" she waved "cutely". "What are YOU doing here?" Changjo bitterly asked. "Sohyunnie here, said I could play!" Jieon beamed, putting an arm around your shoulders. *Great, she gave me a nickname.* you thought, sighing.

As Jieon walked to enter her name, the boys mouthed 'WHY??!?!!?'. You just shook your head and sighed, the boys doing the same.

Changjo was up first. He gripped his blue ball firmly and breathed out. You watched his neon green bracelet swing back then forward, meaning he released the ball. Rolling, he got 7 out of 10. Then, missed the remaining ones.

"Eh~ Pretty good. But I'm gonna beat that!" Niel confidentily grinned as he went up. Bowling, he only got 4 and spared 1. "HA!" Changjo remarked. Hyunseong just rolled his eyes at the two and chuckled before getting up. He released the ball, only to recieve 9 and a spare of 1. "WOO!" Donghyun cheered, high fiving him. 

After Hyunseong was C.A.P, Minwoo, Youngmin, Ricky, and Chunji. They only managed to get a couple pins. It was finally your turn when Chunji sat down. "Sohyun is gonna beat our asses." Jeongmin stated, crossing his arms. You slapped his leg before grabbing your ball from the machine. 

Grabbing your purple ball, you held it up to your lips and kissed it lightly. Taking a deep breath, you slowly took a few steps. Up to the black line, you skillfully let go of the ball. It rolled quickly to its target of pins. Knocking them all down, you got a strike. "Kyaaa!!!" you jumped up and down, cheering. "WOOHOO!" Boyfriend and Teen Top cheered. 

You high fived them all except Jieon, who looked uninterested. It was then her turn. "Wish me luck~" she cooed before getting her pink ball. You, as the nice person you were, clapped a bit while the others hardly paid attention. Jieon threw her arm back, purposely, slamming her ball onto the floor. Where it slammed was awfully close to your foot, which could've easily broken it.

Ricky, who was chatting right next to you, widened at the ball and angerly stared at Jieon. "Oops~ Sorry!" she said, scurring over and retrieving the ball. Trying again, she actually attempted to bowl. Ever so slowly making its way, her bright pink ball entered the gutter. "Aww~ Poo!" she pouted and made her way to sit.

"I was soo close, right oppa?" she asked Youngmin, hugging his arm. He pulled away, annoyed and said, "Aren't you older than me?" *Wow. No need to be such a douche.* Jieon scoffed to herself. 

For the next 2 hours, you went through all the players to the end, also munching on pizza and nachos, while sipping on soda. Neil and Changjo went constantly betting that they would win. Jieon, of course, had the lowest score of 48, while everybody else had a normal score of at least 100 or so. You, on the other hand, being the pro you were, had about 270 points.

L. Joe finished up the game with a spare of 7. "Awww YEAH!!" he fist pumped and jumped into his seat. "Kay guys, our game is up~" you announced getting up. About to leave, a staff member stopped you. "You had the highest score in the entire area, so here are some glowbracelets." she said, handing everyone one. You squealed as you nonchalantly got a purple one.

Cracking them and shaking them up, each of you had a glowing circle hanging from your wrists. "Oooo~ Pretty!" Jieon marveled. *Just shut up, already!" the guys thought. She checked her watch and said, "Oh, I have to go! Bye~" and waved. Putting on fake smiles, you all sighed of relief. "God, she's a pain." Minwoo complained. 

"Hey, let's take a picture, now that she's gone." Niel piped up. Agreeing, you got a staff member to take a picture. Positioning yourselves, you all showed off your wrists of glowyness. You were between L. Joe and Minwoo, making a peace-sign. "Say, kimchi!" she called. "KIMCHI!!" your group yelled. 

A quick flash and the huddle was over. Thanking the woman, you, Boyfriend, and Teen Top exited the bowling alley. Cramping back into Teen Top's van, the drive was a bit quieter than arriving there.

Several moments later, you and Boyfriend were dropped off at the dorm building. C.A.P and Chunji got out, leaving the knocked out "kids" in the van. Boyfriend was already walking towards the building, while you stook behind. "Thanks for the great day. We really needed it." you smiled. "Hey, no prob! Anytime you need a good time, call us!" C.A.P pointed to himself. 

You chuckled and gave the two a hug. Chunji's heart was beating quickly. He looked away as soon as you pulled away, hoping you didn't see him blush. Waving you off, Chunji admired your back side. "You should talk to her more." C.A.P nudged and raised his eyebrow. Chunji chuckled and the two re-entered the van, driving home. 

~Jieon's house~

"So that can just date my kingkas?! Plus, ALL of them?!" she shrieked, then covered . Listening to any outside sounds, she spoke again with a smirk. "An Sohyun, get ready to have your heart be torn to shreds."

 

 

 

Hiya! Okay, okay~ I know I'm a horrible cliffhanger maker person... I just wanted the story turn to something interesting.

Hehe~ got the bowling idea from Teen Top's Be Ma Girl! I just LOVE that song~ ^^

Anyway, my update schedule is just TERRIBLE! I miss when I updated everyday and I'm sure you guys do too... :( I should write out an Update Schedule. Yeah! I think I might just do that! ^^

I'm made this chapter on the bus to school~ Of course I edited and updated at home.....

Ppyong~