Welcome Back!

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

Silently, you rode the bus to Inchon Airport. Smoothing out your clothes, you got off at your stop and walked inside the building. *Wow~ This place is big~* you thought, admiring the inside. Looking around, you spotted an area with tons of girls hanging around. "Bingo~" you smiled to yourself and hurried to the crowd. 
 
The crowd of girls Were anxiously waiting. Most had homemade signs and all of them had their cameras or phone out and ready. *They're lucky to have fans like these.* you chuckled and leaned against the railing, separating the path to exit the plane. 
 
You checked your phone. 5:58 PM. "They should be landing now." you muttered. As if on cue, a woman came on the loudspeaker. "Flight G-423 from Japan has arrived." she announced. You perked up and grinned. Fangirls began standing up and turned to the arriving idols. Just appearing, came 6 idols, causing the fans to scream and cheer. You beamed with happiness and joined the fans. 
 
As the fans began following them, their bodyguards blocked the girls' path. Eventually reaching one of them, you winked at him. The bodyguard recognized you, smiled and snuck you to the boys. When the fans finally dispersed, the boys were alone, heading to their van. Still sneaking behind them, you held out your homemade sign that said, 'SARANGHAEYO BOYFRIEND <3'. Hiding behind it, you yelled to them, pretending to be a fan that stalked them, "OPPA SARANGHAE!" 
 
Confused, Boyfriend turned around. "How did she get pass our bodyguards?" Minwoo whispered to Youngmin. "She must be a hardcore fan."he shrugged. "Umm, gomawo!" Donghyun yelled back. "We love you too! But you have to go back!" Trying not to laugh, you yelled, "And why would I do that?" The boys were silent, trying to think of what to say without being mean to their "fan". 
 
You finally lost it. Giggling like crazy, you revealed yourself from behind the sign. Boyfriend frowned at first, then each grew big grins. "NOONA!!" the maknae line yelled, rushing to you, arms open. You released your arms as well, taking in each boy. The hyung line then received the opportunity to be in your grasp.
 
"Missed me?" you giggled. They all nodded. "Did you miss us?" Jeongmin asked, excited. "Noo!! I wanted you gone!" you said, sarcastically. Everyone laughed except Jeongmin, who was pouting. You all made your way to the van.
 
"Welcome back!" you finally said, once settling in the van. "You have NO idea how much I missed you guys! I wanted to cry, knowing you wouldn't be with me!" you confessed. Covering your mouth, you cursed in your mind. Boyfriend blushed. They had not known you missed them that badly. 
 
However, those red cheeks easily turned to mischievous smirks. "So.. You love us THAT much?" Kwangmin questioned. "Well, yeah.. Wait no! Not that way!!" you rejected, turning pink. "Mhmmm." Hyunseong said, giving doubt. "Well we missed you SOO much WE wanted to cry too!" Youngmin said in a fake-cute way. 
 
"Maybe we should become CLOSER." Donghyun smirked, inching towards your face. "Umm, we're already really close!" you pointed out, backing away from him. "Even CLOSER!" The other members demanded, coming towards your face along with Donghyun. "Umm, mwohae?" you asked softly, turning red. They just smirked and neared your face. 
 
At the point when you felt all 6 of their breaths against your face, you closed your eyes. Soon, you felt 6 soft lips kiss your cheeks. Opening your eyes, you felt your face go hot, but you sighed in relief. Boyfriend laughed. "Yah! Don't Scare me like that!" you pouted, crossing your arms. "Hehe, mianhae Sohyun-ah!" Donghyun chuckled and ruffled your hair. Slightly mad at them, you looked out the window. 
 
Feeling your cheeks, they were extremely warm. *Ahh! Sohyun-ah! Snap out of it! They only kissed you on the cheeks! They always do that!* you reassured yourself. *But this time, it was different.* You felt your heart beat quickly and your face heat up again. Fanning yourself, you slapped your cheeks.
 
*I wonder if I really am falling for them.. But I can't! They're my... Best friends!* you told yourself, but your heart thought otherwise. As if it was saying, 'You love them Sohyun-ah.. More than just best friends.' "Noona, gwenchana?" Minwoo asked, worringly. You nodded. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Ahhh!! I'm hungry!!" Hyunseong moaned, dragging himself to the kitchen. "You're always hungry, hyung." Jeongmin mumbled from the living room. "I heard that!" Hyunseong yelled. 
 
Before he could enter, you ushered him out. "No no no no~" you cooed. "Wae!" he whined. "I'm making you a surprise!" you explained. "Ugh, but I'm hungry now!!" he whined again. "Hehe, I'm almost done! I'll call you guys over when I'm ready!" You pushed him to the couch and ran back to the kitchen. 
 
Momentarily, you called. "Yah! Time to eat! But close your eyes!" Boyfriend scurried to the table, eyes closed. "Okay, ready?" They nodded. "Open!" The guys couldn't believe the sight in front of them. The table was filled with many varieties of appetizers and soups.
 
Japchae, bulgogi, kimchi chiigae, galbee, and soon dubu chiigae were only SOME of the foods available. Boyfriend's mouth watered and their eyes sparkled at the meal. "Well? Are you gonna stand there and let the food rot or are you gonna eat?" you raised an eyebrow at them. 
 
Immediately sitting down, the guys dug in. You amusingly watched them chow down your food as you ate. Giggling, you looked at Minwoo, who was shoving another piece of meat in his mouth. They were all practically shoving food down their throats. You worried they might choke. 
 
Boyfriend leaned back in their chairs, full. "That was the best meal I had ever eaten!" Youngmin declared. The others nodded. "Gomawo Sohyun-ah! Sorry for making you work so hard to make this." Donghyun said. "You're welcome! And it was no trouble at all! It was quite easy!" you gave them a reassuring smile. The guys smiled back.
 
After resting for a while, you clapped your hands. "Okay! I hope you guys digested, cuz I have something else prepared!" The guys excitedly stared at you. Giving them a wink, you left to the kitchen. Not a minute later, you came out with a tray of cupcakes. Curious, Boyfriend hurried you to sit. "For your return, I made these!" you showed them 6 cupcakes with each of the members' faces perfectly decorated.
 
"Wahh~" Boyfriend said amazed. Handing them each their own self, they admired them. "Wow! They're so perfect!" Donghyun complimented. "Now there are TWO y and unique me's!" Jeongmin smiled proudly. The others just rolled their eyes.
 
"Here, let's take a picture!" you took out your camera. You snapped a pic of the guys with their cupcakes and then another with the cupcakes surrounding your face. The last picture was of you and Boyfriend together, with icing on your faces. 
 
Giggling at the silly photos and talking about their trip in Japan, Boyfriend joyfully ate the cupcakes. "Yummy!" they said. You smiled at them and checked the time. 11:00. "Time to go." you sighed, getting up. Noticing you, the members also stood up. "Leaving already?" Kwangmin asked. You nodded and said, "School's tomorrow and you guys have to sleep too." gesturing to Jeongmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin, who sheepishly smiled.
 
"Thanks for everything Sohyun-ah~" Donghyun said, as you were leaving. "No prob~" you said. Hugging and waving goodbye, you got into their van. 
 
Thanking their manager for the ride, you went inside, showered and slept, dreaming sweetly. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Updated~ ^_^ 
Getting shots today... -_- They dont hurt, just annoying. My arms are gonna be numb! lol whatever.
Maybe a double update today cuz i feel like it!
Byeee
 
Ppyong~<3