An Ordinary Day

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

Your eyes fluttered open, gently. *Ah~ another beautiful memory about my best friends ^_^* You let out a happy sigh. Stretching, you sat up in your bed and checked the clock. 6:00. "At least I can take my time getting ready." you muttered, pushing yourself off the bed. 

After showering and changing into your uniform, you grabbed your backpack and headed outside. "Noona!" three deep but childish voices yelled. Turning from your door, you spotted three boys, dashing towards you. 

"Oh, annye—" you were cut off by a sudden embrace by three pairs of arms. "NOONA WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" they yelled. "Guys! I can't breathe!!" you exclaimed. Finally letting you go, you gasped for air.

"Mianhae noona~" Minwoo cooed, while playing with your hair. "We just missed you so much!" Kwangmin pouted. You giggled at their cuteness and pinched their cheeks. "Owww~ Noona that hurts!" Youngmin whined, while rubbing his cheeks. The other two nodded.

"They were so excited to see you that they wouldn't stop whining last night." another deep voice said. "Donghyun oppa!" you beamed and ran up to hug him. "What about us?" Jeongmin and Hyunseong pouted. Giggling, you hugged them too. 

After a bit of chatting, the 7 of you made your way to Seoul Performing Arts High. "Ah, Noona! We better hurry class is starting soon!" Youngmin yelped, checking his watch. "Kaja!" you linked you arms with their's and waved off Donghyun and Hyunseong. (They're too old to attend school :P)

Since Jeongmin was in a different division, you also waved him off. As you entered the classroom with the three maknaes, the girls squealed and started yelling random confessions at the boys. Ignoring the death glares, you took your seat on the far right side next to the sighing boys. Then class begun.

~Let's skip to lunch~

You let out a relived sigh as the bell for lunch signaled. Taking notes in class was so boring, you nearly fell asleep, which you never do. "Sohyun-ah," Jeongmin's voice sang. "Let's eat lunch on the rooftop!" He held out his arm for you. Nodding, you gladly took it, and the two of you made your way up.

About halfway down the hall, the two of you heard yelling. "Yah hyung! Noona! Wait up!!" You two laughed and looked at each other. Nodding, you signaled that you two agreed to do one thing; run. One last look at the three silhouettes, you dashed up the stairs, hand in hand.

Unfortunately, the maknaes were quick and were right behind you. All 5 of you halted to a stop once you reached the rooftop, catching your breath. "Yah hyung! Why did you steal our noona?" Minwoo pouted, along with Youngmin and Kwangmin. "She's mine!" Jeongmin whined and pulled you into a back hug. "Besides, we planned it." The maknaes stated at you in disbelief.

You nodded, answering their non-spoken question. "Hehe, mian Minwoo-ah!" you said ruffling his hair. "So do you have......" Kwangmin started. "...a thing going on?" Youngmin finished. "What?! No!" you rejected. 

"But you agreed to run, right?" Jeongmin asked, turning to you. You nodded, slowly. He smirked and came closer to your face. "Then don't you feel something for me?" "Yah, don't be ridiculous!" you rejected, pushing him away.

Jeongmin pouted. "Sohyun doesn't like me!!" He whined an started fake crying. "Yah just shut up and eat this." you said, shoving dduckbokie in his mouth. Instantly, he shut up and chewed. 

Seeing what you had fed him, the twins attacked you. "Gimmie dduckbokie!!!" "Yah calm down!" you giggled and held out your whole container of dduckbokie with some chopsticks. Snatching them, the twins ate your dduckbokie along with Minwoo. 

"Sohyun noona, ahhh!!" Kwangmin gestured. "Ahh!!" you opened your mouth slightly and accepted the dduckbokie. "Mmm!" the boys chuckled at your adorable reaction. Lunch was great, as usual with your best friends.

Soon, it was over and you all groaned. Cleaning up, you exchanged goodbyes and headed off to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell finally rang at the end of last period. "Ugh, finally!" Minwoo sighed. "The lesson was so boring!" You and Kwangmin nodded. "Hey, where's Youngmin?" you pondered, looking around. Kwangmin sighed and yelled, "HYUNG! GET UP! TIME TO GO HOME!" 

As if on cue, Youngmin's head shot up and he groaned. "Finally! Jeez!" Stretching, he looked at the three of you shaking your heads. "What?!" he whined. "Sometimes I feel like the hyung." Kwangmin muttered, while rolling his eyes.

"Yah! I heard that!" Youngmin said. Laughing at their bickering, you and Minwoo dragged the twins out of the school. 

You guys met Jeongmin by the gates and waited for Donghyun and Hyunseong. Eventually, you spotted a black car. Hyunseong waved from the passenger seat. "Annyeong! Get in!" he said, smiling. 

The car ride was filled with laughter. "So Sohyun, how was school?" Donghyun asked, looking through the rear-view mirror. "Fine!" you beamed, giving a cute eye-smile. "Hyung! How come you never ask us about our day?" Minwoo whined, doing an aegyo. "Cuz I honestly don't care." Dongyun joked. You, Hyunseong, and Donghyun began laughing uncontrollably, while Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo were pretending to be shocked.

Reaching your house, you opened the door and got out. "Noona, don't leave me!!" Minwoo whined, back-hugging you. Giggling, you pulled him off and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" You gave him an irresistible smile. Pouting, he said, "Okay" Giving one last squeeze, he re-entered the car.

"Annyeong!!" you smiled brightly. "Annyeong, Sohyun-ah!" they yelled. "Saranghae!!" Waving, you watched them leave and entered your own house. Clearing off music sheets from your desk, you plopped your backpack on top and dove into bed.

Your phone vibrated, alerting a message.

 

From: Donghyunnie oppa

Annyeong, Sohyun-ah! To not spam your inbox, we're gonna send you one message! Hehe, good night~

Hyunseong: Herro!! Whatcha doin?? ^_^ Sweet dreams!!

Jeongmin: HIIII!! WASSUP?? THE DDUCKBOKIE YOU SHOVED INTO MY MOUTH WAS GOOD!! OK BYEE~

Youngmin: Hi noona!! Are you sleeping?? Hope not!! Hehe! Ok gtg cuz Kwangmin's yanking the phone away. Good night!

Kwangmin: Annyeong noona!! Sorry if hyung was cheesy! He's so stupid... -_- Anyway, sleep well!

Minwoo: ANNYEONG NOONA!! SORRY IF WE WOKE YOU!! I REALLY MISS YOU!! SEE YOU TOMORROW AND SWEET DREAMS!  SARANGHAE~

 

You laughed at their cute goodnight texts. Before washing up and sleeping, you sent them a reply.

 

From: Sohyunnie

Annyeong my oppas and dongsangs!! Miss me already?? Hehe!! I'm getting ready to sleep!

See you tomorrow!! Sweet dreams~ 

Saranghae!! <3

 

A/N: Here's another update~ Hehe I tried to make it cute~ ^_^ Mian if you didnt like it!

Probably updating tomorrow or even today...

Whatever, byee~

Ppyong~ <3