Officially Over

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

You woke the next morning with a serious migraine. Shuffling to the bathroom, you noticed your bloodshot eyes and bed head. Ignoring your horrid image, you took a warm shower. 

Refreshed, you straightened your uniform and grabbed your backpack. Slipping into your shoes, you were about to leave when you heard the doorbell. You expected Chunji or some other Teen Top member, but it was the last people you wanted to see; Boyfriend. 

A normal, grinning Donghyun's eyes shone at you. "Sohyun-ah!" He beamed. Flashbacks of him and Jieun returned to your mind. You glared at him, emotionless. "What's wrong?" he tilted his head. *He doesn't remember, huh?* you thought bitterly. 

After a brief pause, you in some air and spoke. 


 

"We're over."
 


With that, you pushed past him and avoided contact with the others. You felt a yank on your arm. "Wait, what do you mean we're over?" Donghyun asked, worriedly. 

You wiped away stray tears with your hand. Shaking him off, you proceeded to school and left him speechless. 

"Why...?" he stuttered. "Hyung, she found out." Kwangmin whispered. Donghyun spun around and faced the younger members. "H-How?" he trembled. "She overheard us arguing after you left." Minwoo finished. 

The leader rubbed his temple in frustration. "I can't believe she found out..." he muttered. With a shaky sigh, he led the others to school. 


 

~Skipping a few hours~ 
 


"Hahaha!" you and Jenny laughed out loud once more. Niel and Ricky were telling hilarious stories of their trainee days. "And the best part was, hyung didn't see the cameras till AFTER he showered!" Changjo remarked. Everyone burst in laughter again. 

The maknae line of Boyfriend looked your way reluctantly. They were disappointed that they weren't the ones to make you laugh and be happy like that. They eventually stared another way.

The leader hid his crimson face and waved it off. "Ah~ That had to be the best prank ever~" Niel sighed. "Yah, you guys better watch out~ You'll never know when I'll pull that off on you. Heck, it could've been going on for a while now~" C.A.P threatened. That shut the members up. 

The bell for lunch eventually rang and students cluttered into the hall and to the cafeteria. "Kaja Sohyun-ah!" C.A.P piped up. "I'm starving!" "You guys go on ahead~ I'm just gonna put my stuff away." you smiled. 

Parting ways temporarily, you strolled over to your locker. Shoving your things inside, you spotted the picture of Boyfriend and you. You stared at it in disgust before slamming the door and leaning your head against it. 

"Sohyun-ah..." a voice whispered. You turned your head and glared at Jeongmin. "Please listen to us." he pleaded. You narrowed your eyes. After a moment of thought, you stood up properly. "Fine." you replied. 

Following him to the school garden, you noticed the rest of them there, even Donghyun and Hyunseong. They fixated their attention towards you. "What do you want?" you asked firmly, giving no emotion. 

The boys shifted uncomfortably in their spots, except Youngmin who stared harshly. "Just let us explain." he growled, crossing his arms. "And what right do you have to be mad?" you snapped at him, mirroring his action. He softened and looked hurt. You nodded for them to go on. 

They hesitated, but Donghyun stepped up. "We just... want to apologize." he started. 

"For?" 

"Using you to get into a V. I. P party..." 

"And?" 

There was an abrupt pause, meaning they were clueless. Your gaze tensed and let out an annoyed sigh. "You hardly know what you did wrong, yet you expect me to forgive you?" 

The members were puzzled, yet desperate. "I'll give you a hint," you said, "think about how I might've felt and our previous relationship." You strongly emphasized 'previous' to hint that you didn't have any kind of relationship now. 

They looked like they were about to cry. You turned to join Teen Top and Jenny for lunch, but halted in your tracks. *Don't bother saying anymore. They deserve this. They hurt you.* you glanced over your shoulder before returning. 

 


~
 


"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Jenny asked, worryingly.

"I'll be fine~" you reassured.

Jenny and Teen Top held their unsure expressions. "Alright then. If you need anything, call us, okay?" C.A.P said. You nodded obediently and waved. 

Not long after walking away, Boyfriend's van pulled up next to you. Manager Park rolled down the window with his usual grin and few wrinkles. "Sohyun-ah! Hop in! The boys have a schedule today~" he greeted. You forced a smile and slid the door open.

Unfortunately, you opened the door which was the side one of the members were sitting. Hyunseong was startled at the sudden opening of the door. You looked up disappointingly, and slammed it back shut. Silently walking to the other side, you opened the other door and jumped in. 

You completely forgot that they had concerts to perform at tonight. Your mind was preoccupied with everything else. Manager Park noticed you and the boys' unusual silence but decided not to say anything. *A fight, maybe? But they've never fought before..* he pondered. 


 

~At Music Champion~ 
 


"WHAT?!" Sistar exclaimed. You flinched but recovered quickly to hold a finger to your mouth. The members scoped the area before continuing in soft voices. "So, you guys are... Over?" Bora whispered. You confirmed with a slight nod. Hyorin pursed her lips. 

"A VIP party... Unnie, isn't there a VIP party held by the big three companies, JYP, SM, and YG?" Dasom remembered.

 "Yes there is. But I thought we were all invited." Bora said. 

"Then someone must've blackmailed or threatened to take away their invitation."  Hyorin assumed. "I have a feeling it's the Super Junior sunbaes." 

The ELFs of the small group shot her looks. Hyorin held her hands in the air. "Hey, hey. I'm an ELF too. And they're good sunbaes. But they have been known to have bets." You let out a sigh, just unsure of everything. *I really need some help.* you rubbed your forehead.

 

 

 

 

Hey my lovlies!

How is your 2013 year going so far?

For me, it's going okay~

I got a guitar!

Brought up my grade in math to an A!

Boyfriend came back with I-Yah and Hello Baby! (Which I am clearly behind on.... hopefully you guys are up to date~)

Recreated my Tumblr! (Follow me! I follow back~ Although I have like nothing on there...)

And recently, began my new fanfic!

Yes, another one~ But for once, not Boyfriend related!

It has to do with Teen Top, but mainly L. Joe!

So if you're an Angel and L. Joe's your bias, I hope you'll check it out~

So far, it only has one chapter but I plan to update later this week. 

Well, bye bye for now!! 

 

Ppyong~