The Other Side of Me

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

You and Boyfriend arrived at the Starship Ent. building. They had to record and practice today. Bored, you decided to join them. Plus, Sistar had texted for you to come. You still had no idea what the 'plan' was.
 
Entering the building, you all piled into the elevator and pushed the '4' button. The bell dinged, signaling you were on the 4th floor. You followed Boyfriend to their practice room which was like all the others. Pale grey walls with a big long mirror and wood floors.  
 
They decided to practice a bit more on Love Style. For a while, you watched them dance over and over. You quite liked the choreography for the song and even knew it by heart but didn't dance in front of them. Soon, you received a text from Sistar, telling you to go to their practice room. 
 
Leaving without a trace, you walked to Sistar's practice room which was nearby. Opening the door, the members were spread around. "Oh, Sohyun-ah! Come here and change!" Bora dragged you to a changing room. You came out wearing this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Z2b_LVPjhx8/T2vC7TSIPzI/AAAAAAAAGEk/lsCw-cE1fxc/s1600/Korean-women-summer-fashion-shorts.jpg (without the sunglasses and bag. Instead of heels, converse.)
 
"Wow~ okay you look hot!" Hyorin remarked. You tilted your head in confusion. "It's part of the plan~" Dasom smiled. "Okay, you can dance right?" Hyorin asked. You nodded. "Then let's practice our new song, Loving U!" You were shocked. You knew the moves but never performed that kind of dance in front of anyone, not even your best friends. You felt it was too..... y.... 
 
But your body yearned for it. You haven't danced for a while. Nervously sighing, you got into position with Sistar. Then the music started. (Pls watch this if you don't know the dance: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_TkMWTdiw
 
You smoothly performed the moves, following the music. From someone else's point of view, you could say you were  a bit more ier than them. (A/N: Lol wut >.<) You and Sistar practice numerous times. Soon, you were extremely focused on the moves and music. You  were so into it, you hadn't noticed that the members had left you dancing alone. 
 
It seemed like a routine at that moment. Every time the music restarted, you immediately go back to beginning position. Sistar was enthused about your great talent and allowed you to keep going. You were hardly exhausted from it. In fact, you enjoyed it. 
 
~Meanwhile with Boyfriend~
 
The members had just re-entered the practice room, showered and dried up. (A/N: I honestly don't know if they have showers in the Starship building... :/)  "Okay," Donghyun clapped his hands together. "Let's get Sohyun and head to the studio!" "Yeah! But where is Sohyun noona?" Minwoo asked, tilting his head to the side. The other members shook their heads. "Possibly with the Sistar noonas." Jeongmin pointed out. Boyfriend nodded and head for their practice room.
 
Although they heard music from the outside, the boys entered the room straight-away. "Hey noonas, have you seen—" All of Boyfriend stared at the sight before them, jaw dropped. You were dancing to Loving U ever so perfectly. Plus, you were wearing short-shorts and a loose onesided-over-the-shoulder shirt that came above your belly button. So your best friends thought of only one word; hot. You were HOT.
 
Sistar who had noticed Boyfriend's expected visit, smirked and giggled to themselves. You, on the other hand, was oblivious to everything around you. All you saw was yourself in the mirror, dancing. Throughout your performance, there were 6 guys drooling over you and 4 girls giggling and high-fiving each other. Boyfriend had never seen you like this, EVER. Which surprises them that you looked this great. They never really thought about your S-line body.
 
Hyorin stopped the song as it came to an end. Sistar began clapping. "Woo hoo!! That was awsome!" they cheered. You smiled as you panted. Resting your hands on your knees, you allowed your long brown hair to fall then spring back up quickly when you lift your head. Sweat dripped from your face and neck.
 
"You know, you should dance more often." Bora suggested, throwing you a water bottle. "Eh, I don't know. I mean that was the first time I danced like that in front of people." you said, taking a sip. "But you were great!" Soyou demanded. "Thanks, but not everyone would think so." you replied before taking a long sip. "Well they think so." Dasom pointed behind you. 
 
Following her finger, you looked into the mirror. There stood each of your 6 best friends, jaw opened and wide eyed at you. You spit out your water on instinct. Luckily, no one was in the way. *! Did they see me? Oh no! They couldn't have!* you yelled in your head and eyed your clothes. *Especially in this?!?* You mentally facepalmed about a thousand times. You were totally red and the temperature of your cheeks were burning. *Unnies, how could you do this to me??* you whined in your head. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: OMFG IM SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN ALMOST A WEEK!! *bows over and over* UGH I WENT FROM DAILY UPATING TO ONCE IN A LIFETIME!!!! I HAVE TO GET BACK TO UPATING DAILY!!!!! DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY CUZ I FEEL BAD!!! >.<
 
(im so mad im not even going ppyong)