Lonely Days and Weird Feelings

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

*Back to school again, yay.* you bluntly thought, straightening your uniform. Locking the door, you noticed your best friends weren't waiting for you. *Do they have a schedule today?* you wondered, doing a double take. Taped to your door, was a little piece of paper. Curiously, you grabbed it and turned it over. It was from Boyfriend, and it read:
 
Dear Sohyun/noona,
 
Good morning! Mianhae, but we have a schedule today and tomorrow and the next couple days. 
Since our comeback, our fame grew. You're gonna be alone at school :(
But we'll send you texts or even call you when we have free time.
Mian if it's gonna be like this a couple times. Saranghae~ <3
                                         
                                  -Boyfriend
 
You let out a sigh. You were happy that they told you what they were doing instead of telling you later. But you were also saddened. You had to go almost a week without them. Letting out one more sigh, you walked to school.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Classes went by as usual, except gloomier. The maknaes' cheery and bright personalities lit up your entire heart and soul. But today, your spirit felt dead. Unsurprisingly, the fangirls complained and cried that their future husbands weren't here.
 
Lunch was just as boring. You sat on the rooftop, alone and sad. Taking your time eating, in no rush. Gloomy. You sighed. As much as you love and support Boyfriend and understand that they have no choice but to go to schedules, you honestly hated it when they left you. Not exactly abandon but somewhat close to that.
 
~A few days later~
 
You slumped against your white desk as you came to the end of your homework. Stretching, you checked your phone once again. 
 
No new messages. 
No missed calls
 
Sighing, you got up and made yourself dinner. While making dduckbokie, it reminded you of the twins. They loved your dduckbokie, especially if you fed them. You smiled at the thought but sighed, knowing that they weren't here. 
 
Sitting down to eat, you clicked the TV on. To your luck, Boyfriend appeared. They were at a fansigning event. Thousands of fans, girls and some guys, lined up to get something of there's signed. You watched down the rom of the table, each member happily signing. 
 
They grinned brighter as they handed the signed product back and shook their hand. The girls bowed and squealed then moved on to the next member. Their smile made your heart slightly shatter. *They smiled to me like that* you thought sadly. 
 
After the fansigning, Boyfriend had moved onto a performance. It was a special concert for Boyfriend-only so they performed 4 songs; Boyfriend, Don't Touch My Girl, I'll Be There, and finally, Love Style. 
 
During Don't Touch My Girl, Kwangmin's charismatic rapping had caught your eye. You had seen it a million times, but this one was special. Aside
from his cute and cheerful personality, he had seriousness. Unusually, it made your heart beat fast.
 
"What the–" you said to yourself, putting your hand to your heart. "Weird..." you said again. Soon, it became like that for the other members as well. Their smiles, winks, swift dance moves, little gestures, and melodic singing had made your heart flutter.
 
"Why do I feel this?" you asked yourself. "It's probably cuz I miss them." and just shrugged it off. However, even going to bed, they popped up in your mind, making your heart go crazy. *Aish, calm down stupid heart!* you yelled in your mind. Ignoring it, you tucked yourself in and closed your eyes. 
 
Soon, you heard 'Love Style' go off on your phone. Blinded by the light, you checked from who it was; Minwoo.
 
From: Minwooie
 
Annyeong noona!! Did you watch our performance?? Did ya?! Did ya?!
I'm sowwy that I could message you earlier. We so busy!! >.< 
The hyungs and I miss you SOOOOOO much!!
We promise to do something special for you when we come back!! ^.^
SARANGHAE NOONA!!! <3 
 
You smiled. This really made your day, well the rest of your day at least. You typed and message and quickly sent it, then fell asleep.
 
From: Sohyunnie Noona
 
Annyeong Minwoo-ah!! Yes I watched your performance!!
You guys were awsome!! It's okay!!
Its not your fault you guys are greatly famous!! >.<
I miss you guys too!! Oh, gwenchana!
You don't have to! Well I have to sleep, school tomorrow :P 
SARANGHAE BOYFRIEND~ <3
 
 
 
 
A/N: Double updated!!! Hehe~ I used A LOT of different colors!! Lol well not alot but a couple >.<
See you in a few days!!
 
Ppyong~ <3