That Bullying

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

You woke up the next morning and did your usual tasks. Locking the door, you waited for your ride. Bored, you decided to listen to music. Popping your headphones in, you scrolled to Love Style.

As you bobbed your head back and forth to the beat, you also sang along. 

*Cueokboda yeppeun sarang wonhamyeon (Naega jwoyaji) 

Yonghwaboda yeppeun sarang wonhamyeon (Naega jwoyaji)

Nuguboda kanghan saram wonhamyeon (Naega dwaeyaji)

Ulliji aneul sarameul wonhamyeon~*

Your singing was interrupted by a honking car. Donghyun grinned as he waved for you get in the car. Entering, the members greeted you, happily as always.

"Singing again?" Jeongmin asked, smirking. "Shut up~" you giggled and punched him, playfully. He pouted and whined, "Hyung! Sohyun hit me!!" "Would you rather have me hit you?" Donghyun asked, as a mischievous grin grew on his face. Jeongmin quit whining and sat quietly. 

Once reaching school, the 5 of you piled out of the car and headed towards the building. Minwoo and Kwangmin held your hands while Youngmin entertained you. The jealous girls cried at the sight of you and the maknaes.

~Skipping class time~

The bell rang for free period. You headed to your locker and neatly put your books in. You smiled at the picture of you and Boyfriend taped against the inside of the locker.

Suddenly, the locker door slammed, almost slicing your head off. "Awww~ Looks like I missed, poo!" an annoying squeaky voice whined. You let out a sigh and turned to the person you hated most; Park Ji Eun. 

She was the school's queenka and envied you because the kingkas, aka her dream boys were your best friends. She gave an innocent smile while you glared at her. "Well that's not a pretty face~" she cooed, tapping your cheeks with her long, red nails.

From behind her, you saw her "henchmen" were with her; Oh Hayoung and Kim Jungbin. They smirked at you as well. 

You shoved her hand back at her and growled, "What do you want?" Jieun smiled, devilishly. "I just wanted to see my favorite person!" she said. You rolled your eyes. That made her snap. "DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME, YOU UNGRATEFUL !" 

Before you could react, Jieun slapped you across the face. Scoffing and wiping away a bit of blood, you teased, "Hit me again." Gladly, Jieun raised her hand and was about to hit you when you grabbed her arm. She stared at you in disbelief. You smirked.

"Not so fast now, huh?" you teased. Jieun tried using her other hand, but of course, your cat-like reflects caught it before it could contact your face. "Aish!" she cursed and struggled to be released from your grasp. "Apologize!" you demanded, squeezing her wrists.

"Why should I?" she have an evil grin. As if on cue, Hayoung and Jungbin grabbed your arms and legs and held you against the lockers. Your grasp from Jieun was pried off. Rubbing her wrists, she grinned. "Now, where were we?" *Damn! These girls are strong!* you thought, attempting to escape.

Jieun, once again, walked up to you, her heels clicking on the tile floor. "You'll pay for stealing MY oppas and disrespecting me you piece of !" she screamed and punched you in the stomach. Keeping the pain in, Jieun continued.

Her heels kicked you, her nails scratched you, and her hands bruised you. Soon, you were covered in bruises, scratches, and was bleeding in some areas. Hayoung and Jungbin dropped you. You winced in pain. Jieun crouched down and lifted your head with her skinny finger.

"Do you get it now, ?" she asked. "If my precious oppas weren't on your side, you'd be dead by now!" All three of them cackled and left, leaving you helpless on the floor.

You panted and felt extremely weak. "Damn you, Jieun!" you muttered. Tears soon formed into your eyes. You felt so much pain, more than you ever have in your life.

You cried quietly, through the pain. Your attempts to get up made it worse. Pain shot through your entire body. "Why? Why?" you cried. You wanted to break down, right there, in the middle of the hallway. However, you knew you had to be strong for Boyfriend and for your parents.

Meanwhile..

"Hyung! Where's noona??" Minwoo asked, looking around. "I don't know, she said she just went to put stuff in her locker and would meet us here." Youngmin replied, gesturing the rooftop. "I'm worried about her." Jeongmin said, saddened. 

"Come on! Let's go find her!" Kwangmin cheered. The other 3 nodded and followed behind him. The four boys searched though the hallways, near the bathrooms, classrooms, and lockers. They had split up to make the process quicker.

Youngmin was in the locker area and searched nearby where you were. Eventually, he spotted a feminine figure on the floor, whose crying was barely audible. "Why? Why?" the voice cried. *That sounds like Sohyun noona!* Youngmin thought, walking closer to the girl.

Looking closely, he realized that it WAS you. "Noona!" he exclaimed, kneeling beside you. Through your weeping, you looked up. "Y-Youngmin!" you croaked, eyes filled with tears. "Noona, what happened?!?" he panicked, looking at your face and body. You just stared into his eyes. His expression softened then tensed, understanding who had destroyed you.

"That ." Youngmin muttered. "I swear, next time I see her, I'm gonna—" you cut him off. "Youngmin, no. Don't. I'll handle it myself." your eyes filled with plea as you stared at him. Sighing, he nodded. "Come on, the others are wondering where you are." 

Helping you get up, the two of you found the other members. "Hey Sohyun! Where were— HOLY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?" Jeongmin yelled. "Yah, hyung!" Youngmin hissed. "Just help me get her to the nurse. Kwangmin and Minwoo, go tell our last period teacher and Jeongmin's teacher that we won't be attending last period." 

Understanding their job, the youngest parted away from the oldest. "Oh my gosh!" Nurse Choi gasped. "What happened?" "Park Jieun and her henchmen." Youngmin replied. She understood and quickly went to help you. 

Nurse Choi cleaned up the blood and placed ointment on the scratches. You bared though the pain and sighed in relief when she was finished. "Thank you." you croaked again. "Mhm, Gwenchana?" she asked. You nodded and gave a sincere smile.

"Boys." Nurse Choi called. Jeongmin, Youngmin, and surprisingly Kwangmin and Minwoo, entered the small office. Each of them had a worried look on their face. "She's gonna be okay. Don't stress out so much. She just needs a lot of rest and cannot move around too much or she will never heal." Nurse Choi explained. The boys nodded in unison, keeping their eyes on you. 

Finally letting them go, you thanked Nurse Choi one more time and left the school. Kwangmin and Minwoo were supporting both sides of you. "I'm gonna call Donghyun hyung." Jeongmin stated, whipping out his phone. *Oh, no. Donghyun oppa's gonna flip!* you yelled in your head. 

You absolutely hated burdening others, especially those close to you. "Donghyun hyung is gonna scream and sue the school." Minwoo mumbled, reading your mind. On cue, you all heard yelling on the other half of the phone. "WHAT?!? WHO DID THAT TO MY SOHYUN?!? OH NO, DON'T TELL ME THAT JIEUN DID THAT!! MDGSIAHAOHEOACNZBWHSPQMCDHLB!!" Jeongmin covered the speaker, keeping the innocence of the maknaes. (Or, at least Minwoo.)

Donghyun rushed to the school and hurriedly drove back to their dorm. Hyunseong, who had also heard the news, had a whole "safety kit" spread out in the living room. Blankets, pillows, hot food, tea, ice packs, bandages, gauze wraps, and a bunch of other stuff.

You were placed gently on their couch. "Gomawo oppas and dongsangs." you said, trying to give an assuring smile. "But really, I'm fine." "SOHYUN! YOU ARE COVERED IN BRUISES AND CUTS! YOU CAN HARDLY MOVE AND ARE WEAK! YOU ARE BOTH PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY HURT!! HOW IN FREAKING HELL CAN YOU SAY YOU'RE OKAY?!" Boyfriend screamed at you. 

You flinched at the sudden outburst. *They know me too well...* you thought sadly. You began tearing up and burst out crying. Boyfriend was completely shocked, thinking you were crying because they scolded you harshly. "Noona! No!  We didn't mean to!!" Minwoo apologized. "Sohyun-ah!! Please!! We didn't mean to scream at you!! We..." Jeongmin faded when you began to talk.

"No, it's not because of that." you whispered. "I just feel so broken and weak. Like I can't do anything. I'm so useless!" Boyfriend was relieved that you weren't mad at them, but still very worried about you. 

"Sohyun-ah, how can you say that?" Hyunseong stated. You looked at him, confused. "I mean look at your life! Your parents died when you were 14 and you supported and managed to live alone!! You always have great grades, due to over studying and natural intelligence, you cared and supported us to our fame!" Tears began forming in his eyes, but continued. "But mostly, you're the greatest friend any one can have!! You do things that even we can't do! You're amazing, Sohyun! We all know it!"

You stared at Hyunseong in shock. He had never said anything something he was so bold and proud of. It was the most touching thing someone has ever said to you. You smiled, brightly and pulled him into a hug. Sniffling, you whispered into his ear, "Gomawoyo oppa. Saranghae~" He smiled and hugged you back.

The rest of the members smiled too, then joined in on the hug. "Group hug!" Kwangmin yelled. You all fell on top of each other and laughed.

Arranging the bedrooms, they had decided for you to sleep in Donghyun's bed while he slept on the floor. They wouldn't allow you to be alone in your house since you need to recover. You, Jeongmin, and the maknaes are excused from school for a week."Good night, Sohyun!" Boyfriend cooed, closing the door.  You listened to Donghyun's gentle breathing as he slept. You thought about all that has happened today. *How could I survive without my best friends?* you thought, happily and drifted to sleep.

 

A/N: Annyeong! Sohyun here with another update! Sorry for the bad language! >.< Just felt it needed a little "spark". Lol idk what im talking about~ Hehe updating tomorrow!

Ppyong~ <3