Recovering

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

You lazily leaned back against the headboard of the bed and closed your eyes. "Owww~" you moaned in pain and clenched your stomach. Donghyun had already woken up and left, so you didn't need to worry about waking him.
 
Pretty much your entire body hurt from yesterday. However, you thought a lot about what Hyunseong and the others had said. It made you smile, knowing how much they care about you. 
 
Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" you said. Minwoo's head popped through. "Good morning, noona!" he cooed, entering the room. He scurried to your bed and sat next to you.
 
"Gwenchana?" he asked, with wide eyes. "Mmm!" you nodded, cutely. "Yay!" he squealed and hugged you. You hugged him back and you both giggled. 
 
"Let's go eat breakfast!" He beamed and helped you up. Supporting most of your weight, the two of you left exited the bedroom, to the living room. 
 
"Good morning, Sohyun-ah!" Jeongmin said happily, as he skipped to you. His smile turned serious and asked you, "Gwenchana? Mianhae. I couldn't help you escape from that —." You looked at him, alerting not to say a bad word in the morning. Nodding in understanding, he smiled again and helped you to the table.
 
Noticing Youngmin and Kwangmin cooking, you attempted to get up and help. "No noona! Stay seated, we're done anyway!" Kwangmin said, holding two plates, smiling.
 
The rest of the members sat at the table and munched on their share of eggs, bacon, and toast.  However, you had a special meal; waffles with whipped cream and syrup, sausage, eggs, and fruit with jasmine tea. Boyfriend almost never made such a nice breakfast.
 
"Wahh~" your eyes sparkled. "It looks delicious!" "Noona, ahh!" Minwoo held a fork of waffles to your mouth. Accepting it, you chewed and swallowed. "Yummy!" you cheered and the guys laughed.
 
Once breakfast was over, the members headed to the living room. You got up alone and slowly put the dishes into the sink. "Here, let me do it!" Donghyun commanded, cutely. "You go rest!" On cue, Youngmin dragged you to the couch to watch TV.
 
"You guys don't have a schedule today?" you asked after commercials came on. "Nah, manager hyung heard about what happened and let us stay home for a few days. Besides, we didn't have anything today." Hyunseong explained, not looking up from his book. You made an 'O' with your mouth and turned back to the TV.
 
~Few hours later~
 
"Hyung, I'm bored!" Jeongmin whined. "Well there's nothing really to do.." Donghyun sighed. "Awww~" the maknaes pouted. "Noona, aren't you bored?" Youngmin asked. "Huh?" You were hardly paying attention to their conversation. You were writing another song for them and was oblivious that they were still there.
 
"Um, yeah. I'm pretty bored." you frowned. "Can we go see a movie?" Hyunseong asked, now interested and probably done with his book. "That's a good idea!" Donghyun beamed. "What kind?" "Scary!" Minwoo squealed. "Noo~" Jeongmin whined. "Scardy cat." Youngmin snickered and dodged the hit from Jeongmin.
 
After a little while of debating, you guys decided on a comedy. You all split up and changed. Soon, you piled into the van and drove to the movie theater. Buying tickets, food, and drinks, all 7 of you headed into the theater. It was one of those fancy, private theaters with sofas and mini tables. Luckily, it was empty and Boyfriend was able to take off their disguises and the movie began.
 
You an Boyfriend exited the theater with tears in your eyes. The movie was EXTREMELY funny. "It's still pretty early, let's watch another one." Donghyun suggested. "Yeah!" you  all cheered. "But let's sneak in!" Jeongmin whispered and smiled evilly. The others were unsure at first, then agreed.
 
Surprisingly, you all managed to sneak into two more movies without being caught. The second movie was a romantic comedy. At one scene, the main character kissed the other main character, and they had a literal make-out session. You shifted in your seat uncomfortably. So did Boyfriend. You guys didn't look at each other until the movie was over. It was VERY awkward between you and Boyfriend.
 
The last movie was a horror. Jeongmin and Youngmin screamed their heads off while Minwoo, Donghyun, Kwangmin, and Hyunseong laughed at them. You, however, were watching, intensely. You were scared too, but not like Jeongmin and Youngmin. Every time there was a jump scare, you and Minwoo would hold each other or you'd grab onto Hyunseong's arm.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Jesus, that movie was so freaking scary!" Jeongmin whimpered to Youngmin, who nodded silently. "Jesus that was funny!" Kwangmin exclaimed, still laughing. "I think I lost circulation in my arm, cuz of Sohyun." Hyunseong stated, pointing at you. You were still hanging on to his arm. "Oh, mianhae!" you realized and let go, nervously smiling. He just patted your head and smiled back.
 
Domghyun ordered pizza since everybody was still groggy from the movie. All 7 of you sat on the carpet of the living room, chatting, watching TV, laughing, and playing games. When all the pizza boxes were empty, the guys cleaned up. 
 
Donghyun helped you to the bathroom. You washed up and changed, then Donghyun helped you to the bedroom. "Good night~" he cooed. "Good night." you smiled. Kissing your forehead, Donghyun tucked himself in and turned the light off. Eventually, you both dozed off and the dorm was silent.
 
 
A/N: Hi!! Sorry I didnt update the past 2 days!! Things came up that I had to do!! MIANHAE~~~ >.< So so sorry!!!!! I'll make sure to make chapters beforehand. :P Jeongmal Mianhae~~~ Saranghae!!
 
Ppyong~ <3