Flashback

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

~Flashback 12 years ago~

"WAHHHH!!" a little girl with pigtails in a frilly purple dress cried. Her doll had been taken by 3 older boys in the park. "Haha!!" they teased. "We're gonna rip your stupid dolly apart!!"  The girl's mother went away for a second and did not see  what was happening. "WAHHHH" she cried louder. "Give her back the doll." a stern voice commanded. 

The girl looked up from her sobbing to see a black-haired boy much older than the boys teasing her. Terrified by his cold stare, the 3 boys handed her the doll and ran off. While he was sighing in relief, the girl was still sobbing but quieter. "Hey, don't cry." the black-haired boy comforted, while patting the girl's back. 

Sniffling, she said, "G-Gomawoyo." The boy smiled and said, "I'm Kim Donghyun! But you can call me Donghyun oppa!" His generous smile made the little girl wipe her tears and smiled cutely. "Aww~ Keyopta!!" he pinched your cheeks. "I-I'm An Sohyun.."she stuttered, then hiccuped. "Hmm.. Where's your mommy?" he asked. Sohyun  looked around and panicked. "I don't know!" she squealed, hiccuped,  and began to sob again. 

"Shhhh." Donghyun oppa whispered, embracing her in his arms. "Look at me." Sohyun stared with her round eyes at Donghyun. "You trust me right?" he asked. Sohyun nodded and hiccuped again. Smiling, Donghyun said, "Well then come with me to my friends over by the tree." he pointed to an enormous shady tree. 

Sohyun faintly spotted 5 silhouettes, then looked back at Donghyun. "My friends and I will watch over you until your mommy returns, ok?" Sohyun slightly knew the dangers of strangers but she trusted Donghyun. "Ok!" she said, giving Donghyun a cute smile. Laughing at her cuteness, Donghyun took her hand and walked over to the tree. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two approached the tree in no time. The 5 boys Sohyun had seen earlier were scattered around. One was sleeping against the tree, two were playing, another was reading, and the last one was up on a branch, thinking. "Oh hyung! You're back!" the two playing exclaimed. The other boys had noticed and all surrounded their hyung. Sohyun hid behind Donghyun shyly.  "Mhm. And I brought someone with me!" Donghyun announced.  

He moved aside revealing Sohyun. She looked at them with shy eyes. The boys were all wide opened. "Wah!! Keyopta!!" a cute boy with brown hair cooed. He had a cute eye-smile. The other 4 nodded. "Her name is Sohyun." Donghyun said. 

"Annyeong Sohyun-ah!!" two identical brown-haired boys chorused. Sohyun stared at them with her head tilted in confusion. "Awww!!" a boy with wavy brown hair swooned. "She's soo cute!!" Another boy, almost as old as Donghyun, pinched her cheeks and she smiled shyly. "Annyeong!" she said and cutely smiled. The boys chuckled at her cuteness. 

"Oh you don't know our names!" the wavy haired boy pointed out. "Annyeong! I'm Jeongmin!" he announced and gave Sohyun a wink. Giggling, the one almost as old as Donghyun said, "Annyeong! I'm Hyunseong and I love to eat!" He gave her a wide grin. "Annyeong!! We're the Jo twins!" the identical ones said. "I'm Youngmin, the older twin!" the one with a soft jawline said.  "And I'm Kwangmin, the younger twin! I love Pikachu!" the other said. 

"Finally, I'm Minwoo!!" the boy with the cute eye-smile exclaimed. "And you are really cute!!" Sohyun blushed at his compliment. After their introduction, Sohyun found out that Donghyun oppa was 11, Hyunseong oppa and Jeongmin oppa were 6, the Jo twins and  Minwoo oppa were 5 like you but a few months younger.

All 7 of them had played together until Sohyun's mother had returned. "Promise to always be together?" she said, holding up her pinkie before leaving. "We promise!!" the boys yelled, holding up their pinkies too. She talked about the boys all the time and eventually had play dates set up. They had become the best of friends. The boys told Sohyun that their dream was to become famous idols together in a group. She supported them. 

From that day on, they had become the best of friends, attending the same schools and always doing everything together. They were inseparable and never plan to be apart....... EVER

A/N: Here's the first chapter! Sorry if it was crappy or cheesy ^^; Hehe, sorry if Boyfriend seems old. I just used their present day ages and compared to yours when you were 5. Donghyun is 24, Hyunseong is 20, Jeongmin is 19, Jo Twins are 18, and Minwoo is still 17 but his birthday is soon so i just bumped up his age by a year. And since you are 17, Donghyun is 7 years older, Hyunseong is 3 years older, Jeongmin is 2 years older and..... ah whatever. You get, right?? ^_^