First Date^^ (1/2)

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

New Year's flew by in the blink of an eye and you returned to school. January passed in a daze. Although its only February, snow was beginning to melt ever so slightly, showing small patches of fresh green grass.

You were studying your off  for the exams in April, day and night.  Hardly getting any sleep, dark circles growing. Haven't had much hanging out at all with Boyfriend nor Teen Top. They didn't show up at school either, due to schedules.

You were actually surprised you managed to finish your project early. Boyfriend was promoting in Japan while Teen Top had other schedules in Korea. 

Speaking of Boyfriend, it's been 3 months since you guys have started dating. As happy as you were, you still haven't gone on a date with them. They just had their goodbye stage so you'd expect for them to have some time.

The loneliness at school and on weekends overwhelmed you. Sure, they'd text you every once in a while and you'd go with them and the staff when needed, hardly seeing them but nothing beats their presence alone with you.

Sighing sadly, you closed your textbook and notebook, done with studying for the night. Washing up, you rubbed your head with a towel. Sitting on your bed, you slowly picked up a framed picture on your bedside table. It was of your parents before they passed. You smiled sadly. *Umma, appa....... Are you doing well in heaven? Tell grandma and grandpa I said hi.* you sent to them. 

Wiping away stray tears, you put down the picture and picked up a bigger one next to it. It was you and Boyfriend. You were all cluttered up together, arms around necks and laughing. You were at the tree where you first met on a beautiful sunny day, before Boyfriend's debut. Happy memories played like a slideshow through your mind. 

 

~Flashback~

 

"Oppa look! I have the song finished!" you yelled, holding up a bunch of music sheets. Donghyun and the others looked up at you and grinned. "Well, come on!" he said, grabbing your wrist and running to your home. 

 

Slamming the door closed and kicking your shoes off, everyone headed to the piano. "Hurry noona!" Minwoo rushed, sitting you on the piano bench. You spread the sheets out in order and got in position to play. "Okay, I'm gonna play and sing it first then it's your turn. I put who's part it is so its not complicated." you explained. Taking a deep breath, you began playing the up-beat and cheerful melody of "Boyfriend" while singing smoothly. 

 

Clapping and cheering was heard behind you as you ended the song. "Wahhhh~ noona it's awsome!" Minwoo and Kwangmin gave you a thumbs up. "You did a great job." Hyunseong said, putting a hand on your shoulder and smiling. You gave them a cute smile and embraced them. Then it was their turn to sing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Our debut is gonna be perfect!" Jeongmin fist bumped in mid-air as you headed out for 'celebration-ice cream'. "Mhm! Plus, its gonna give you guys a cute image which not many groups start out with, surely to attract more fans." you said. "We just have to have our manager to agree with it, record our voices and edit the song. Then finally our debut!" Donghyun cheered. You all cheered along with him.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Although its fun now, before they debuted was even more fun. The 7 of you spent every day with each other. Setting down the picture, you tucked into bed.

 

-Valentine's Day, free period-

 

Couples wandered the halls, hand in hand. They were giggling and cuddling and kissing. It made your heart ache. You sighed.

You came back to the classroom to be almost empty. You had gone to do an errand for the teacher and the bell rang as you were returning. Walking to your desk, you stared at the 5 desks beside and behind you. They were filled with gifts and cards from fangirls.

Looking down sadly, you noticed a little note. Picking it up, you read it.

 

Sohyun,

Come to the school garden after reading this^^

Be ready to do something you've never done~

                                         <3

 

*Huh? Someone wants to meet me?* you tiled your head. Finally deciding to go, you exited the classroom and went out the back door of the school. You entered the wide school garden, which is always a beautiful sight to see. 

The mixture of snow and grass made it seem mysterious with few-leafed trees and sprouts of flowers, poking out of the ground. In the middle, there was a white wooden gazebo with a black roof. There stood 6 figures holding what seems to be signs. 

Wrapping your coat tighter around you, you walked toward them. A grin grew onto your face as you saw the figures' true identity and what they held. Each with plastered grins, Boyfriend stood, wearing casual winter clothing, with signs.

 

'WILL YOU BE OUR VALENTINE?'

 

You giggled at the fact two members were each holding half of Valentine, so it looked like 'Valen tine'.

Running over to them, your heart beat quickly, knowing how much you missed them. "I missed you guys!" you said, hugging them. "We missed you too!" they chorused, returning the grasp. "So..... Will you?" Jeongmin asked. You looked at him and smiled. "Of course!" Boyfriend cheered.

Settling down a bit, you asked, "What did you mean by 'Be ready to do something you've never done'?" Boyfriend looked at you and smirked. *What are they gonna do?* you thought suspiciously. 

"Noona, would you like to be kidnapped or walk along with us?" Minwoo asked, out of the blue. "Uh, I'd rather walk along with you." you replied. *Weird question.* "Okay, kaja." Donghyun said, getting up. The members did the same.

"Wait, you're leaving already?" you panicked, springing up. They looked at you weirdly. "You're coming aren't you?" Youngmin asked. "But, I have school..." you muttered. 

"Noona, will you go on a date with us?" Kwangmin questioned. You nodded, blushing slightly. He brightened. "Then kaja!" Grabbing your hand and Minwoo grabbing the other and before you could reject, the two of them dragged you to the very back of the school.

The rest of the members trailed behind, as Jeongmin  quickly retrieved your backpack. Signing you out for early dismissal, he caught up with the others. 

Piling into the van, Donghyun took the driver's seat. "I've never snuck away from school before." you muttered. "Don't worry. I signed out for your good pure soul." Jeongmin teases, sticking his tongue out. You were relieved but still felt bad that you left.

 

*Might as well enjoy my date.* you thought, puffing out your cheeks.

 

 

 

A/N: Second update~ ^_^ Sorry if I used too many colors! >.<