Baby's Advice

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

Manager Park drove you all to what you could make out as  Lotte World after Music Champion. *Filming must be here today.* you thought to yourself, exiting the van. With pursed lips, you briefly followed Manager Park, ahead of Boyfriend. You spotted the film crew setting up and the PD checking up on things. 

Manager Park went to converse with PD and Boyfriend went to get ready.  You strolled around the set, observing the work done and try to make yourself available to help. *Where are the bab–*

"UNNIEEEEE~!" a child's yelling interrupted your thought. Turning around, you saw tiny Ilayda prancing  your way. She hugged your legs and looked up at you with her round eyes. 

Lightly chuckling, you picked her up and twirled her in your arms. She giggled as you nose kissed her. "Did you miss unnie?" you asked, cheerfully.

Ilayda gave a quick nod and her dazzling thousand-watt smile that could bring up anyone's day. Her cheeks were flushed due to the freezing weather and nuzzled her face into your neck. 

Cradling her around, you searched for the other baby. You eventually found him poking around the cameras. "Jeongmin-ah~" you called. He flung his head your way and gave a cheeky grin before toddling to you. "Noona!!" Baby Jeongmin copied Ilayda's action and gripped onto your hand.

He dragged you to a camera and fumbled with the buttons till he figured how to play. The screen presented him in the same area you were, obviously in position for something. From the distance, you could hear Boyfriend's Let's Get It Started and watched Baby Jeongmin's cute interpretation of it.

You applauded as the recording ended and Jeongmin gave you a gummy smile. 

"Sohyun-ah!" The PD came jogging up to you. "We need the babies." The three of you groaned and pouted. Baby Jeongmin and Ilayda gave sad waves as they walked hand in hand with the PD.

Sighing, you decided to have a walk around Lotte World. It's been a while since you last came here, and it was with Boyfriend. 

It was like walking down memory lane: flashbacks of events, cracking up at jokes, playing around, being lovey dovey, and just having fun in general.

Although you've forced yourself not to, you honestly missed being close to them all the time and enjoying yourselves, even if it has been only a few days. Wrapping your jacket around you, you continued your stroll against the brisk wind. 

Not too long after have you found yourself back at the Hello Baby set. The members were no where to be seen and so were some cameramen. Jeongmin and Ilayda were sitting on the director's chair, giggling and squirming to fit. They waved as soon as they saw you.

"Unnie~" Ilayda held out her cold hands and you took them in your warm ones. She gave a smile and there was an overwhelming silence. 

"Unnie, why are the appas sad?" she tilted her head. You paused for a moment, taking in what she said. "I'm not sure, sweetie." you sighed and faked a smile. Ilayda pouted and cutely pondered for a bit.

"Were you and the appas boyfriend and girlfriend?" You froze and stared at the baby wide-eyed. *How the heck can this girl analyze me so quickly? Talented baby...* you thought. 

"How did you find out?" you asked, curiosity filling your eyes. She shrugged and poked your cheek.

"Did unnie and appas stop being boyfriend and girlfriend?" You pursed your lips once more before slowly nodding. She puffed out her cheeks, almost seemingly in frustration.

"I don't wanna see Boyfriend appas sad." Baby Jeongmin blurted abruptly. You looked at him with soft eyes and lowered them.

"And the Boyfriend appas love unnie! More than friends~" Ilayda cooed. Staring back at Ilayda with slightly widened eyes, a smile began to form on your face. For some reason, knowing that they love you makes your heart flutter again.

Nevertheless, you narrowed your eyes, doubing that they will be forgiven any time soon. 

Keeping their advice in mind, you patted their heads and walked off. You noticed everyone was getting ready to leave, so you helped out to put stuff away. Boyfriend had decided to help out as well but you kept your distance.

As soon as things were clear, you all bowed to the PD and entered the van.

Manager Park did most of the talking to the members while you acted busy on your phone. 

Reaching your house, you gave Manager Park a meek smile goodbye and slipped into the darkness without even glancing at Boyfriend. Tired, you went straight to bed, with small streaks of tears running down your cheeks.

 

 

oh my god. 

you can kill me if you want.

i mean, i just...

i can't right now....

i'm such a fail....

and i don't think apologizing is going to work

/sighs 3 months...

really kill me now -_-