Meeting Them Again

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

Luckily, the days of waiting had passed quickly and you recovered. However, you had to attend a performance right after.
 
"Come on you guys!" you called. "You're gonna be late!" Boyfriend soon ran out of their rooms and piled into the van, you following. "Okay, since you already did your comeback stage at Music Bank and Mnet Countdown, you guys are gonna have another comeback stage except at Inkigayo." Their manager explained. "Nae~" Boyfriend chorused.
 
The ride there was filled with anxiousness and excitement. "Yay! I can see your comeback stage again!" you cheered. "You already saw it twice." Youngmin rolled his eyes. You just gave him a threatening glare. "Oh, I'm nervous!" Kwangmin worried.
 
"You've performed this twice, don't be worried." Donghyun comforted. "Yeah but what if I mess up? I almost did on our first comeback stage." Kwangmin whined. The others just told him to not worry while you rubbed his back, sympathetically.
 
The van finally arrived to the building and everyone hurried inside. Reaching their room, Boyfriend slumped on the couch. They had time before rehearsals.
 
Everyone was doing their own thing; Minwoo practiced his dance moves, Kwangmin rehearsed rapping, Donghyun and Hyunseong were warming up, Jeongmin staring into the mirror, Youngmin was pacing around the room, and you were writing lyrics to a new song you  were creating. Eventually, rehearsals began. Boyfriend left the room and smiled at you before closing the door.
 
You were now alone. Happily, you concentrated on writing the rest of the song. You stopped once Boyfriend began rehearsing. You watched the TV as they carefully performed the choreographed steps and sang without any mistakes. "Perfect as always." you smiled to yourself, proud of your boys. 
 
Continuously watching, you heard a knock. "Come in!" you called. "Noona!" Changjo and Ricky exclaimed, entering with the other members. "Oh, annyeong!" you waved. "Noona, did ya miss us?" Changjo and Ricky asked, hugging you. "Hehe, of course I did!" you said, hugging them back. You smiled and nodded at the other members who did the same back. 
 
"Aren't you guys supposed to be rehearsing?" you wondered. "We aren't scheduled until after Boyfriend." C.A.P explained. You mouthed an 'O' and continued chatting with the members. For that moment, you had put Boyfriend to the side.
 
Unknowingly, time had passed and Boyfriend finished their rehearsal. You, on the other hand, was still laughing about a story L.Joe told. Heading back to the room, Kwangmin asked Jeongmin, "Hyung, do you think Sohyun noona watched out rehearsal?" "Of course! She always watches!" Jeongmin reassured. 
 
Opening the door, Boyfriend walked in on your conversation with Teen Top. "I know right? Also,— Oh, annyeong oppas and dongsangs!" you beamed and waved. "Annyeong Sohyun-ah. Did you watch us rehearse?" Donghyun said plainly, staring at Teen Top. You nodded and added, "You guys did great! As usual.. Hehe~" That made Boyfriend smile and smirk at Teen Top. *Heh, you'll never be able to win Sohyun over.* Boyfriend thought, as Teen Top left to rehearse.
 
You watched the stylists apply makeup and do Boyfriend's hair. Every once in a while, you'd take over for a stylist. The members prefer you doing their makeup and hair. 
 
Finally dressed, the members were ready. They didn't have to go on for a while. But this time, they just relaxed. Youngmin slept, Kwangmin and Minwoo played with you, Hyunseong read, and Jeongmin did what he always does; look in the mirror. -_-
 
"Noona?" Minwoo tapped you. "Mmm?" you turned to him. "Do you like the Teen Top sunbaes more than you like us?" he asked quickly. The other members stopped what they were doing and looked at you. Even Youngmin woke up. 
 
You were shocked at such a sudden and random question. Nonetheless, you answered, "Of course not! You guys are my BEST FRIENDS! Sure I like them but I LOVE YOU GUYS! Nobody can EVER replace you! Besides–" you held your pinkie up. "What did I promise you?" "ALWAYS STAY TOGETHER!!" Boyfriend yelled, throwing their pinkies up too. Giggling, you all had a group hug.
 
"Hwaiting!" you enthused. The members winked you and entered the stage. From the TV, you watched them sing One Day (소나기) then transfer to Love Style. You silently cheered. *You guys can do it!* you yelled in your head and smiled. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Before leaving to the van, you ran to the vending machine to buy the guys some drinks. "Hmm... Oh, Milkis!" you muttered to yourself. (A/N: Milkis is a Korean carbonated drink. It's REALLY GOOD!! LOL)
 
With 7 cans in your arms, you were about to head back when you lightly bumped into someone. "Oh, mianhaeyo!" you bowed, glad the drinks didn't fall. The person giggled. "Yah, look before you speak!"
 
You looked up and smiled. "Bora unnie!" She laughed and hugged you. "Annyeong! How are you? Are the boys causing you trouble?" "Hehe I'm fine! No they aren't!" you giggled. Other than Boyfriend, you were second closest to SISTAR, their sunbaenims.
 
"Here lemme help you." Bora grabbed a couple cans from your arms and you both walked to the van. 
 
After handing them out, you thanked Bora, hugged her, and told her to tell the others you said hi. Waving, Bora soon fell out of sight. You looked at the exhausted members. "You did awsome." you calmly stated, smiling. "Gomawo noona." Minwoo breathed.
 
He was sweating (A/N: hehe sweaty king~ ^_^) like crazy. Wiping his sweat, you fed him Milkis. He eventually fell asleep on your shoulder and the others fell asleep too. *How cute~* you smiled.
 
At the dorm, the guys dragged themselves to their room. You, doing the same, fell asleep in an instant.
 
 
 
A/N: Updated! I'm doing a double update today cuz i wont be able to update today and tomorrow! Busy busy me~ Hehe ^_^ 
Also, I decided to finally introduce Teen Top and Sistar into the picture! Yay!! lol
 
Ppyong~ <3