New Students?

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

You felt a warm breath blow on your face, waking you. Slowly opening your eyes, you had realized your head was leaning on the shoulder of one of the guys. He had his arm around you, also his head was leaning on yours. Turning your head slightly, you saw that it was Youngmin. Feeling weight on your lap, you saw Jeongmin's head lying there. You brushed away the brown hair from his face.
 
Checking the clock, it read 6:00 AM. You sighed in relief, glad you didn't wake up late. You carefully removed yourself from the two and walked to the bathroom. Brushing your dried hair, you slipped in your uniform. *Time to wake the others* you thought, going to the living room.
 
The members were exactly the way you left them. You shook Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, and Jeongmin awake. Grumbling, they rose and dragged themselves to wash like zombies. 
 
As they washed, you fixed the elders' position. You set Hyunseong comfortably on the couch, which he was already on. Lying Donghyun on the carpet he was on, you went to the closet and grabbed a pair of pillows and blankets. You slowly lifted each of their heads, slipped the pillows under and covered them in a blanket. 
 
Satisfied with your work, you rushed to the kitchen to make you and the guys' lunches. The 4 of them were washed up and dressed by the time you finished making lunch. Grabbing their bags and handing them their lunch, the 5 of you jumped into your shoes and left the dorm. The crisp October breeze touched your faces. The van quickly drove you to school and dropped you off. Luckily, you were 15 minutes early.
 
In the classroom, students chatted about. You were in deep conversation with Minwoo and Kwangmin, while Youngmin snoozed. Soon, the teacher came in as the bell rang. "Okay, okay! Class has begun, get in your seats!" she announced, tapping a ruler on the desk. Students scuffled around, reaching their seats. "Today, we will have two new student idols joining us! Please come in Lee Chun Hee and Lee Byung Hun!" *Hmm, those names sound so familiar.......* you thought. 
 
Two boys entered on command and stood in the front of the class. You and most of the girls were wide-eyed. It was Chunji and L. Joe! "Annyeonghasayo, Lee Chun Hee-imnida! But you can call me Chunji!" he introduced, bowing. "Annyeong, I'm Lee Byung Hun, but call me L. Joe!" he smirked.
 
"Okay, umm... You two can take the seats beside An Sohyun. Sohyun-ah, raise your hand!" the teacher called. You put your hand in the air for the boys to notice as they walked toward you. The fangirls squealed as they passed by but gave you death glares. "Fancy seeing you here." Chunji whispered. "Shut up~" you giggled softly. 
 
~LAWL RANDOM CLASS TIME~
 
"Alright, you may close your books now!" the English teacher instructed. "Okay, since we need at least one project grade for this class, I will be assigning a partner project!" The class cheered. "There are about 60 of you in this class so.... 6 students in a group! Select them.... NOW!" Students scrambled everywhere, grabbing their friends. You slowly stood up, soon to be embraced by 6 guys. You giggled, obviously knowing who they were. "Guys, don't suffocate me!" you yelped, pushing them off. "Mianhae!" they chorused. Girls who tried running after the idols, stomped off angrily. 
 
"Now that you have your partners, I am going to explain your project!" the teacher announced. Your group table listened carefully. Their teacher rambled off explaining that they had to rewrite an American classic. It had to be the ENTIRE book and change some ideas in the classic and of course, in English. It would be due in 7 months, in May. (A/N: I know its a terrible project... -_-) The students groaned at the idea. However, your table was pretty excited. 
 
The teacher gave the students time to talk about a classic they would decide on. After chatting for a while, your group decided on Sherlock Holmes. But since one volume of the series is too long, the teacher allowed you to only do 4 of his cases. Then you decided on the jobs. Concluding, you, Minwoo, and L. Joe were the writers, while Chunji, and the twins are idea-givers. You were also the "manager" and Chunji was the organizer. Settling on those decisions, the bell for lunch rang. 
 
You grabbed your lunch and followed Chunji and L. Joe, while Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo trailed behind. "Wanna sit with us and the other members?" Chunji asked as you entered the cafeteria.
 
"Umm..." you hesitated.  "How about you get them and join us at the school garden?" you suggested. "That's a better idea!" L. Joe beamed and dragged Chunji to get the members. 
 
You made your way with the maknae line and Jeongmin to the school garden. "I invited Teen Top to eat with us." you said to them. They stopped their conversation and frowned. "But noona~ The school garden's our place to eat!" Minwoo whined, tugging on your jacket. "I know, but just this one time, arasso?" you smiled sweetly. Unable to stand your cuteness, they gave in. 
 
Arriving there, the members of Teen Top shortly came after. "Oh, wow! All of them attend our school now?" Kwangmin remarked. They nodded. Sitting, you and the boys shared your lunches with Teen Top.
 
While happily chatting and eating away, you noticed that Jeongmin wasn't very happy and eyed the other group of boys suspiciously. "Oppa, what's wrong?" you asked. He turned to you and shook his head. "Just remember to always love your one and only best friends, forever arasso?" he smiled. You nodded joyfully and lunch continued. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The school day quickly passed by and everyone was rushing to go home. "Annyeong oppas!" you waved to C.A.P and Chunji before yet caught up to the rest of their members ahead. Entering Boyfriend's van, you headed to the dorm. Walking through the front door, Donghyun and Hyunseong greeted you. 
 
Eating the dinner the two made, you had mini conversations. "Teen Top are attending our school now." Youngmin said, bluntly. "Oh really?" Donghyun said. You nodded. The atmosphere grew silent and slightly gloomy. 
 
"What's wrong you guys?" you asked, cleaning up the plates. Each let out a heavy sigh and didn't say a word. *Its about Teen Top, isn't it?* you sighed. "Hey, what did I promise you?" you softly said. The guys looked up at you, confused.
 
Matching eye contact, you smiled and held your pinkie up. "That?" you asked again. Finally understanding, they softly smiled. "We'll always be together!" the 7 of you chorused. Laughing, you packed up your stuff and entered the van with the others. 
 
Driving smoothly through the night, the van eventually reached your house. "Aww, noona! Do you have to go?" Kwangmin and Minwoo whined. You giggled and ruffled their hair. "Don't worry! We'll see each other tomorrow and I promise to sleep over again soon!" Exiting the van, Boyfriend waved you off into the house before leaving to their own. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Updated! Sorry it took a bit, internet was being stupid.... -_-
Teen Top now goes to your school! Yay~ Of course, different years though.
*Sighs* At least I updated... Hehe~ ^_^
 
Ppyong~