Jealousy

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

The crisp cold wind blew through the streets. Dark clouds filled the sky. Snow hasn't fallen yet. You and Boyfriend were walking to Teen Top's dorm. 
 
Your project group decided to work on it a bit today. Although only Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin needed to come, Jeongmin had something to work on with C.A.P while Donghyun and Hyunseong just tagged along. 
 
Arriving at the door, you rang the bell. The door swung open in an instant, alarming you. "Sohyun! You're here!" Chunji beamed. Smiling, you followed him in. 
 
Inside, the members were sprawled out everywhere. "Noona!" Ricky squealed, running to hug you. Accepting his embrace, you hugged back. "Ahem." Kwangmin cleared his throat. Ricky turned his head to Boyfriend. "Oh, annyeong hyungs!" he waved. The members just smiled. 
 
Meeting the other members, you all slipped your coats and scarves off. You and the maknae line made your way to the table with L. Joe and Chunji while Jeongmin went to the living room with C.A.P. Donghyun and Hyunseong made themselves comfortable on the couch. 
 
Materials were neatly spread out on the table. A stack of lined paper, mechanical pencils, erasers, pens, a couple sheets of printer paper, and a laptop. You placed down your own laptop. "Okay, let's get started!" L. Joe announced, whipping out 3 copies of Vol. 1 of Sherlock. Everyone grabbed a pencil and began.
 
The 6 of you worked hard. Reading out each case, the twins and Chunji blurted any thoughts that came to mind. Writing some ideas you agreed on, you, Minwoo, and L. Joe began writing. You 3 wrote a rough drafts of your own version of how one chapter should be then later on chose which one was the best or collaborated two. You and L. Joe typed out the finishing piece. 
 
Finishing one case, you grabbed a sheet of printer paper. Thinking and receiving ideas, you sketched out what the title should look like, soon to be created on the laptop. 
 
Deciding to be done for the day, Chunji organized everything, while the rest cleaned up. Sighing, the 6 of you sat back in your chairs. "Finally! We're done with ONE case!" Youngmin cheered. "Yay!" you all exhaustedly praised. "And here's your reward!" C.A.P came out with a tray covered with mugs filled with piping hot chocolate and mini marshmallows. Behind him was Changjo, arms filled with Pocky. 
 
Handing everyone a box and a mug, you all thanked them both. Sipping, your body sparked with warmth. "It's delicious~" Minwoo cooed. You all nodded in agreement. 
 
Looking out the window, you sighed in disappointment while the others talked. Noticing your silence, Chunji tapped your arm. "Nae oppa?" you turned to him. "Something wrong?" he asked worried. You gave him a small smile and looked back out the window. "Just sad there hasn't been any snow yet, but it's the beginning of December." you whispered. Rubbing your back, you stared back at him. Sympathetically smiling, he said "Don't worry, it'll come when you least expect it." 
 
For the next hour, you talked with the guys, laughing and joking around. Changjo then gave the idea to play a game with the Pocky. "Noona, come here!" he pulled you closer to him. Nervously, you leaned forward. He place one end of Pocky slightly in his mouth, gripping a tiny part of it with his teeth, then gestured you to the other end. You looked back at the members who just shrugged. 
 
You did the same to the other end. You were eye-to-eye with Changjo. "Oskay, we're gonnsa eats this little by little and shee how fwar we gwo." Changjo muttered. *Oh, god. Not this game.* you thought. Before you could reject, Changjo had already begun. Following along, the two of you ate away at the Pocky stick nibble by nibble, faces inching to each other. 
 
Soon, you felt his warm breath against your face. You both looked up at the same time, staring deeply in each others eyes. Close up, Changjo was quite handsome aside from his maknae look. 
 
Without knowing it, he slowly came closer. Your face turned red and felt hot. He was a few centimeters away and his nose slightly brushed yours. Before the two of you could move, someone came up and split you apart. "Okay, that's close enough!" he yelled, separating your heads. "Huh? Oh, hehe." Changjo sheepishly laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.  You laughed at his nervousness and giggled. Boyfriend watched as you playfully ruffled his hair and giggled cutely, anger boiling. 
 
The other members were partnered up by you and Chanjo. (A/N: hehe~ too lazy to name them.) After awkward but hilarious outcomes of each pair, the boys demanded to do one with you. You looked at them funny, but  agreed nervously.
 
 They teased you around. When it was L. Joe's turn, he took a big bite out of his and almost touched your lips, scaring you. He smirked but bit off, ending your game with him. Jeongmin creepily in the Pocky stick, allowing his lips to be puckered. As he neared, your cheeks flushed pink. He turned his head, as if ready to lock lips. You tightly closed your eyes but heard his chuckle as he bit off. 
 
Once all the boys had their chance with you and a Pocky stick, you sighed of relief. "Why the sigh? Upset you couldn't kiss us?" L. Joe teased. You rolled your eyes and stood up, putting the mugs on the tray. "You wish~" you mimicked. "Okay, then grant me my wish now." he spun you around and held you by the shoulders smirking. "Tch, no thank you~" you said, poking a Pocky into his puckered lips. "Aww~ why?" he whined. "Cuz you would've stolen my first kiss and I want it with the person that's right for me." you replied before leaving to the kitchen. 
 
Placing the mugs into the sink, you left to the living room. Going through the arch, Teen Top and Boyfriend stood awaiting you. Minwoo spoke  up first. "But noona, you kiss us on the cheeks all the time!" Teen Top looked at you, as if asking if it was true. Nodding, you replied. "Only on the cheeks. My first kiss," you pointed to your lips. "Goes here." 
 
"I wanna kiss from noona!" Ricky and Changjo exclaimed. "Yah! Don't say nonsense like that!" C.A.P hissed. You, Boyfriend, and the rest of Teen Top laughed at the two pouting maknaes. Once everyone calmed down, something had caught the corner of your eye. You looked out the sliding doors to see small white particles float gently down. Gasping, you ran to the veranda. 
 
"Sohyun-ah, what's wrong?" Hyunseong asked. You pointed outside. "Snow!" you squealed. The boys' eyes widened. They ran to you. Opening the sliding door, you stepped onto the cold veranda. The cold breeze attacked your face as you went to the railing. Holding your hand out, snow softly landed then melted quickly. Looking down, you beamed in happiness. The streets were filling with snow. White patches were already to be seen. 
 
You jumped up and down in delight. "Eeeeeee!!!!" you squealed. Amused, the two groups chuckled at your cuteness. Soon, the maknaes of the groups joined you in your celebration as the elders watched. After a while, Chunji finally said, "Alright, calm down or you'll break the veranda!" Brushing off the extra snow, you all grabbed your coats and scarves, slipped into your boots and headed outside. 
 
It was a white paradise! The ugly brown grass was now covered in a white fluffy blanket. You allowed the tiny snowflakes to fall onto your head. Twirling around, you faced the guys. "Isn't it beautiful?" you asked. They nodded. 
 
You dragged Minwoo, the twins, Changjo, and Ricky to play with you. You made snow angels, snowmen, and threw snow at each other. "Snowball fight!" Neil and Jeongmin yelled. They each made a snowball and threw it at their hyungs. The unexpected snowball hit Donghyun and C.A.P. The two glared at them, smirked at each other, and ran after them, hands quickly making snowballs. Chunji sighed and ran to join in the raid. 
 
The teams were, you, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Ricky,  Changjo and Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, C.A.P, Chunji, Niel. Taking time to build your mini forts, the war began. Your team had good attacks but the other team had good defense. Your team was slowly losing.
 
Calling a time-out, everyone had a team meeting. Your team discussed how we could weaken them and have some sneak attacks. "I have a secret plan~" you smiled evily at them. Scared, the fight continued.
 
With your thought out plans, your team was nearing victory. However, the other team was catching up. *Time to use the secret plan~* you thought, smiling. 
 
The next big snowball that hit you, actually hit you in the chest (yes, THERE). "Oww!" you cried in 'pain' and fell onto the ground. The members had heard your cry and immediately ran over to you. "Sohyun-ah! Gwenchana?!" they panicked. You moaned and put your hand to you chest.
 
"Yah, C.A.P hyung! This is your fault!" Youngmin yelled, angrily. All eyes turned to C.A.P. "Hey, I didn't think it would hit that hard!" he retorted. "Dude, she's a girl!" Jeongmin said. During the arguement, you quickly made a snowball. C.A.P ignored the others and bent down to you.
 
"Sohyun-ah, gwenchana? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you that badly." he apologized in a soft voice. "Oppa..." you muttered weakly. He came close to you. Once he was right at your face, you smirked. "S-Sohyun??" he stuttered. You shoved the snowball at his face. "Ahh! Surprise attack!" he yelped. 
 
The rest was freaked out and looked at you. Easily getting up, you smiled at them as if nothing ever happened. "H-How.... W-What.." they were speechless. You winked at your team, signaling to get ready. On command, they did so. 
 
Smirking at the rest of the other team again, you yelled, "GO!!" Your team completely overwhelmed the others with snow. When they've finally called mercy, your team declared victory. Cheering, you paraded around the losers. 
 
As a reward, the "elder" team treated everyone to dinner. Choosing a nice buffet, you piled into the vans and drove there. Entering the warm restaurant, the host took you to your seats. Ordering drinks, you all got up and parted ways for food. 
 
During dinner, you chatted with all your oppas and dongsangs. Enjoying conversations with Boyfriend as usual and getting to know Teen Top better. Once in a while, when one of the Teen Top members would feed you, Boyfriend would watch with threatening eyes, jealousy brewing inside. However, the jealousy they felt was not in a friendly way, but a loving way. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Paying the bill, you all headed outside. Instead of driving, you all decided to walk. So the groups told their managers to go home. 
 
Walking through the lighted streets of Seoul, you were quiet most of the time. Reaching your neighborhood, you guided them to your house. In your front yard, you turned and thanked them for a fun day. Kissing Boyfriend's cheeks, they did the same. Teen Top stood watching jealously.
 
"Hyung~ I wanna kiss from noona!" Ricky whined. Chunji rolled his eyes. Giggling, you went up to their members. One by one, you kissed them on the cheeks. "Happy?" you giggled as they blushed madly. Hyunseong cleared his throat. You turned to them and smiled brightly. Waving goodbye, you parted ways home
 
 
 
 
A/N: Annyeong!!! Sooo sorry for not updating in a bit!! Now, I've put my first fanfic on hiatus to focus on this story!! Yay!!! Hopefully back to daily updates!! 
 
Ooooo~ Boyfriend's jealous! >.< (Don't worry oppas, I still love you<3  *creepy stare* 0_0)
 
Ppyong~