DongSo Day~

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

(See what I did there with the title? Hur hur hur~ okay I'll shut up now.)

 

You woke up early the next morning due to your sore arm. Giving it a twirl,  you noticed that Donghyun wasn't in his top bed. Getting yourself up, you slugged into the bathroom and washed up. 

In your smoothed, brushed hair, you tiptoed to the living room. It was still early, about 7 AM. A small breeze tickled your arms as you entered the bright room. Adjusting to the sunlight, you noticed the veranda door open.  Walking closer, you saw a wide-shouldered figure, leaning against the railing in his pajamas. 

He heard your footsteps and turned around. "Oh, good morning sweetie~" Donghyun cooed, smiling. You gave an eye-smile and joined him on the rail. "What brings you up so early?" he sighed. You shrugged, taking a deep breath of the fresh morning air. 

Donghyun let out a soft hum. The breeze cooled, giving you a chill. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. His warmth enveloped you. 


Swaying side to side, he hummed 'Janus'. The music video replayed in your head. Honestly, you thought it was the best song you've ever composed for Boyfriend. (A/N: Ahem, don't forget I'll Be There and Don't Touch My Girl~)

"Let's go do something today." he suggested, out of the blue. "All of us?" you titled your head. He shook his head. "No, just the two of us~" He let go and smiled. "We never get any time together. You're always with the others." Shockingly, he pouted. He never pouts, so this was a rare sight. 

You poked his pout and he almost bit your finger.  You raised an eyebrow at him but he just innocently smiled. "Get ready~ We leave in 30 minutes." he sighed. Chuckling, you gave a quick peck on his cheek before leaving to change. *Good, she agreed. Now it's OUR day and no one can steal her away.* Donghyun thought, going to get ready. 

In a short time, you were done. You put on a pair of skinny jeans and a ed plaid shirt with a tank-top underneath. Leaving your room, you spotted Donghyun against the wall, flipping through a magazine. He looked up at your presence and asked, "Done?" You gave a slight nod and headed out the door. 

A white car was pulled up and it was one  you've never seen before. "Oh, this is my car, in case you were wondering." he stated and patted it with pride. Getting in, Donghyun started the car with ease and the two of you were already driving off.

"So, where're we going?" you asked, staring out the window. "I was thinking, how about I finally teach you how to ride a bike?" he smiled. Your face lit up and beamed. Nodding vigorously,  he chuckled. He always knew how badly you wanted to learn how to ride a bike but never got around to it. 

You, however, cannot ride a bike for ANYTHING. You tried before with your father but he would just become furious and go back inside. Boyfriend had helped, but you were hopeless. You claimed that it was a 'disability trait' you inherited from your mother. You simply received laughs. You sighed at the memories of your failing and was determined to get it right this time. 


 

Meanwhile, back at the dorm...

 

Hyunseong, as the early bird he was, woke up first. He examined the living room and kitchen, noticing it was empty. He figured he was the only one up. He laid his sleepy head on the couch. A deep yawn was heard behind him. "Morning hyung." Kwangmin muttered and went to the kitchen. 

Youngmin and Minwoo tumbled out together like drunk men. "Agsleielxbnghbnfgh...." Minwoo mumbled. Youngmin fell over and landed on the wood floor. "Ow." he simply uttered. Too lazy to get up, he 'caterpillered' to the carpet and laid there. "You're so weird hyung." Kwangmin scowled, exiting the kitchen with orange juice. 

"Where the heck is Jeongmin?" Hyunseong yawned. On cue, a slight bang was heard on the wall. There was Jeongmin with his perfect hair, hugging the wall. "Hyungggggg..." he whined. "Why isn't Sohyun in bed?" That got everyone's attention. 

Hyunseong spun to face him. "What do you mean she isn't in bed?" he demanded. "I went to cuddle with her but my teddy bear wasn't there..." he yawned. "Yah! Babo-ah! How can you talk like that when our girlfriend is missing?" Youngmin scolded running past him with the others. 

"Huh? Our.. girlfriend? She's... SHE'S MISSING?!!?" Jeongmin finally snapped awake. He frantically ran around, looking for you. "Donghyun hyung isn't here either!" Minwoo exclaimed. "WHERE DID THAT THEIF TAKE MY TEDDY BEAR?" Jeongmin growled. 

"Yah, be quiet." Hyunseong slapped the back of his head. While the two were bickering, the maknae line were deep in thoughts. "Maybe he just took her out." Youngmin shrugged. "Well, I'm not letting him just steal her away!" Jeongmin stated, returning from the argument. "I'm gonna go look for her. You guys can join me if you wish." With that, he stomped off the prepare. 


 

~

 

"I think I'm getting it!" you grinned. You wobbled the handlebar while pedaling slowly. Donghyun was pushing from behind. 

You were practicing on a rented bike, for Donghyun's was too big. It has been about 20 minutes or so, and you were already getting the basics.  You had fallen twice but got right back up and tried again. This time, you were actually moving some distance. You got the balancing part down, you just had to put the two together. 

"Okay, let go!" you exclaimed. Donghyun stopped pushing and watched you wobble. "Oh, oh, oh!" You had begun to pick up the speed but soon slowed down. "Ahhhh!" you screamed and dropped to the ground.  Donghyun sprinted to you, pushing the bicycle off. "Gwenchana?!" he worriedly checked your body and head. "I'm fine oppa~" you giggled. 

Helping you up, he dusted your pants. Hopping back on, you repeated the routine again. Increasing a bit speed, you told him to let go. You were going well, a bit too well for your suspicion. "Oppa, I said let go!" you said. Turning around, you saw Donghyun in the distance, jumping up and down. 

To your shock, you almost fell again. Riding in circles, you cheered. "I did it!!" Biking back to him with ease, he embraced you and spun you around. "You did great!" he grinned. You grinned along with him. 

Boarding the bikes once more, the two of you weaved through the park. It was a piece of cake to you now. You even managed to ride without hands. Biking was so much fun and you hadn't realized you were missing out on a lot. The sensation and wind slapping your face felt good. 

After a good 2 hours of random biking, the two of you were wiped out. Settling on a bench, Donghyun  bought two canned drinks. "Fun, huh?" he smirked, clicking his Cider open. You nodded, sipping your Milkis. The area of the park you were in was quiet. Only the sounds of chirping birds, rush of fountains, and faint laughters of the children were heard. 

Setting down the can, you closed your eyes, leaned back and let the spring sun warm you. Donghyun did the same. You felt his hand slide to yours and held it. Together, you had a moment of peace. 

Just as everything was still, the two of you heard a very familiar voice. "HYUNGGGGGG!!!!" It was Jeongmin. You and Donghyun's eyes shot open, squinting in the distance. Five figures were aimlessly walking around, obviously searching. "Damn it! Can't they leave us alone?" Donghyun cursed under his breath. 

You puffed out your cheeks. As much as you loved the others, you needed a break from those five. Plus, you wanted to spend time with Donghyun, ALONE. "Come on." he whispered. Grasping your hand, the two of you crouched down and snuck away. 

"Hey, are you sure it wasn't those two?" Youngmin pointed to the couple sneaking away close to the ground. "Aish, I don't know!" Jeongmin ruffled his hair. The boys sighed and continued the search. 

You and Donghyun fled the area and were now on the other side of the street. Panting, the two of your looked at each other and let out a laugh. Doing a double-take, you two walked to restaurant. 

Quickly taking your seats in a booth, you heaved a sigh. "Let's hope they don't come in." Donghyun said. You nodded and ordered lunch. 

Slurping the naengmyun soup, the cold liquid drained down your esophagus. "Ah~" you breathed. Donghyun chuckled as he noticed some droplets of the soup around your lip. "Yah~ Come here~" Turning your head, he got up, lifted your chin, and kissed your lips. 

You were taken aback but didn't pull away. He eventually sat down and his lips. "Mmm~ Sweet~" he smiled. You're cheeks were flushed. "That's why you should clean yourself, before something like that happens." he smirked and continued chowing down his meal. 

You quietly sipped your sweet tea and watched your boyfriend finish his bowl. You took the time to check your phone, which had been vibrating like crazy. The Galaxy Nexus' screen lit up, with words in black;


 

3 Unread Messages
7 Missed Calls


 

'Wow' you mouthed and read each message. They were pretty much from Jeongmin and Hyunseong. Jeongmin was freaking out and asking where you were. Hyunseong was also wondering where you and Donghyun are. 

"Don't answer it." Donghyun's voice startled you and looked up. His eyes pierced at your phone then at you. They were stern but also pleading. "I won't, I promise." you whispered. He got up from his seat and switched to your side. Embracing you, he whispered, "Mianhae, I didn't mean to scare you. I just want the two of us to have this day." Nodding understandingly, he kissed your head. 

Calling the waiter for the check, the two of you couldn't decide who pays. 

"I'll pay, I'm the one who took you out." he said, reaching for his wallet. 

"No! I'll pay, I already have my money out." you slammed the wallet on the table. 

"Fine, rock, paper, scissors then!" 

"Fine, best 2 out of 3!" 

"Okay, just saying but I'm gonna put a rock~" 

Getting in position, a cluster of strategies crossed your mind. 

*IfheputsdownarocllikehesaidthenIputdownpaper.Butwhatifhe'slying.Thenhe'dputscissorsandI'dlosethatbuthecouldbetellingthetruthsoifIputdownrock,nohemightcountermeandputpaper.... Argh! Too complicated!* 

"Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT!" 

You closed your eyes and put out a random hand. Peeping, you opened both eyes to make sure you weren't hallucinating. He had paper while you had scissors. 

"Yeah!" You fist-pumped the air. "Ah, ah~ It's best 2 out of 3, remember?" he pointed out. Letting out an annoyed sigh, you two went again. This time, Donghyun won. 

Now, it was the 'finals'. Nervous, you put down a rock at the count of three. You felt a hand grasp yours and looked at the results. Donghyun's huge hand was covering yours as paper. "Awww~ looks like I'm paying!" he teased. 

Rolling your eyes at him, he started laughing and you jumped in. In the middle of your laughter, a voice you recognized too well called. "Hyunggg~ Sohyun~" Crap. It was Hyunseong this time. 

The boys were just outside your booth. Thankfully, there are curtains to cover them. You and Donghyun froze solid and didn't breathe. After a few moments, you felt like exploding. 

Luckily, Minwoo had suggested to search in another area and the others followed suit. Silently exhaling, Donghyun threw the money onto the check. Observing the surroundings, the two of you snuck out of the restaurant, hand in hand. 

"So~ Where should we go to escape those 5 now?" you clung onto Donghyun's arm. Slipping out your phone, he watched you struggle just to turn it on. You sighed in annoyance after checking the time. "Actually, do you mind if we go to the phone store? I'm getting a gift for my cousin." he tilted his head at you. "Of course~" you smiled and the two of you walked, swinging arms. 

The tiny jingle of the bell went off as you arrived at the phone store. "Annyeonghasayo~ Welcome to the Samsung store! Feel free to browse." the employee grinned. Giving a slight bow, you and Donghyun split up. 


Donghyun pretended to look at phones, while secretly sneaking glances at you. You were poking around the cases where they held phones. One that caught your eye was the red Galaxy S III. It gave off a bit of sparkle. It was quite pretty. You glanced right below it and your eyes widened at the price. 

Leaving it behind, you strolled to phone cases. You somehow ended in the Galaxy S III cases. You spotted a white leather case and took it off the wall. *This would complement the red phone perfectly.* you thought, soon shaking your head. 

"I'm not getting the phone, so I can't be saying this!" you hissed to yourself. "You can't say what?" your boyfriend appeared beside you. "N-Nothing.." you muttered and put the case back. As you walked off somewhere, he picked up the same case and smiled. 

Casually going towards you, he held it up while staring at the phones. "Hey, I was thinking about getting my cousin a Galaxy S III. Which color would go best with this?" Startled, you spun around and was taken aback at the same case. "Umm, the red." you pointed. "Gomawo~" Donghyun winked. 

Asking for the phone, Donghyun gave a confirming nod and went to the cashier. Paying for the expensive phone and matching case, they put it in a bag and left. "Your cousin's gonna love it~" you beamed, honestly a little sad. 

"Huh? Oh, forgot to mention, she has a Galaxy Note." he innocently smiled while you gaped at him. He held out the bag and smiled sweetly. "I-It's......" you were at a loss for words, near tears. His smile softened and pulled you into a hug. "Don't cry, I was getting you this anyway~" he comforted. You let out a soft chuckle. 

After burying yourself in Donghyun's chest, the two of you took a taxi home. It was around dinner and there weren't many ingredients. So, you and Donghyun bought Chinese food on the way. 

The other Boyfriend members attacked you with questions and hugs. However, they tackled their leader to the ground then realized there was food. They ceased, grabbed the food, and left him on the ground. 

During dinner, the other members grew jealous of your new phone and whined to their hyung. He waved them off an helped you move your SIM card. 

Cleaning up and getting ready for bed, you walked up to Donghyun. "Gomawo oppa. For today~" you said. He simply ruffled your hair and gave a quick peck before tucking into bed. 

 

 

A/N: OH MAI GAWD....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIKIN SORRY!!!!

I'M THE WORST AUTHOR EVAR!!!!

I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A MONTH!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEEEE?!?!?! ㅠㅠ

I'm like, seriously mental.....

Anyway....

BOYFRIEND'S AWSOME/Y/CHARISMATIC COMEBACK WITH JANUS!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ 

OMG I WAS SPAZZING WHEN THE MV CAME OUT! (although its been like 2 weeks...)

*fangirls and jumps around like a retard

*sighs* well, I'm really thankful that none of my wonderful subbies unsubbed!

You guys must really like this story~

Thank you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

I love you and promise to update ASAP! ^_^

 

Ppyong~