A Very Special Christmas~

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

You woke to the sound of gentle snoring. Slowly opening your eyes, you looked around, confused then sat up. Checking the clock, it read 10:00 AM. Feeling a little extra weight, you looked down. There you saw Minwoo laying his head on your leg. His hand was intertwined with yours. You his hair. "You're awake." a voice to the left whispered. You turned, seeing Donghyun with a sad smile. 

 

"Oppa, where am I?" 

"The hospital."

"How'd I—"

 

Donghyun shakily sighed and lowered his eyes. 

 

"I found you beat up and helpless on the floor of the mall parking lot..." 

 

Your eyes widened. Flashbacks of the day before flickered quickly through your mind. You stared at him. His eyes were slightly puffy and red, probably from crying a couple hours ago. *I must've worried him so much!* you mentally slapped yourself.

 

"Oppa.... I'm so sor—" 

"Don't apologize. It's my fault. I was so thoughtless to let you go alone for my stupid jacket."

 

He stared down, tears dropping onto the blanket. You were shocked and heartbroken. Donghyun almost never cries in front of anybody. Tears trickled down your cheeks. Leaning towards him, you placed your hands on his. He looked up at you and stared. You gave his hand a squeeze and a reassuring smile. Placing a hand on his cheek, you both stared deeply. 

After a while, Donghyun eventually came in close. Oddly, you did the same. Soon, you felt his breath on your face. You closed your eyes and waited. Donghyun's lips met yours. And just like that, your first kiss was gone. His lips felt right on yours. He cradled your face in his hands and brought you closer to him. His tongue tapped your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Feeling that it's too early, you rejected his request. 

The two of you pulled away, gasping for air. You blushed madly while Donghyun stared at you admiringly. "You know, that was my first kiss." you whispered. "I know~" he cooed. 

After a moment of silence, Donghyun poked your arm. "Sohyun-ah?" he said. "Nae oppa?" you replied. He took a deep breath and spoke. "Will you be our girlfriend?" You were absolutely speechless. Your dream was coming true. You quickly nodded and grinned brightly. "But why so suddenly?" you tilted your head. "We can't risk getting you hurt again. And..... We've found love for you.... More than friends..." he smiled at you. Smiling back, you hugged him. 

In the next hour, Donghyun woke the members one by one. "Kids, come over here." Donghyun gestures them over by the door and whispered to them. You sat on the bed, wondering what he's saying to them. "WHAT?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?" you heard them yell. "YES!!!!!!!!!!" they cheered and paraded back to the center of the room. 

"SARANGHAE SOHYUN-AH!!!!!!" they screamed. "Oppa, what did you tell them?" you asked. Donghyun's smile widened. "You said yes to my question and that's what I told them." he said. You were still confused. "I asked you to be our girlfriend. Also, we couldn't risk you getting hurt. We found true love for you." You mentally facepalmed, feeling stupid that you didn't hear exactly what he said. 

Sighing, you took your medication as Boyfriend circled the room. However, on the inside, you were screaming and happy as hell. *I have to tell the Sistar unnies.* you thought, swallowing the pill. 

Chatting for a bit, the doctor came and said you are to be discharged in an hour. Changing into the new clothes Boyfriend brought, the 7 of you signed out and left the hospital. The Christmas snow fluttered to the ground.  In the front awaited Manager Park and the van. "Sohyun-ah!" he cried, rushing to you with open arms. You giggled as you accepted his embrace.

Entering the van, you all drove home. You all went inside to the plain dorm in disappointment. "There aren't any Christmas decorations." Minwoo pouted. You all sighed. "Well, let's make some treats!" you exclaimed, pulling up your sleeves. Boyfriend cheered. "Sohyun-ah, we wanna help!" Hyunseong said, Kwangmin behind him. You nodded and the 3 of you walked into the kitchen.

For the next couple hours, you, Hyunseong, and Kwangmin baked 5 batches of sugar cookies, shaped and decorated as Christmas trees, presents, Santa Clause and reindeer heads, ornaments, snowmen, and more. Every once in a while, the three of you would play around by throwing flour at each other or wipe icing onto each other's faces. Laughing and having fun, you placed the last batch of finished cookies onto the cooling rack. 

Wiping off your hands, you got a clear bowl and a big bag of mini candy canes. Pouring them in, you picked up the bowl and headed to the dining table. "Ah, noona!" Kwangmin stopped you. "I-I'll do it!" he nervously stuttered, taking the bowl from you and went out. Shrugging off his unusual behavior, you turned back to the kitchen.

Once the cookies cooled, you placed them onto 2 big plates and made 8 mugs of hot chocolate. Putting them on trays, you searched for Hyunseong and Kwangmin. Noticing their absence, you sighed and carried the heavy tray out to the living room. 

"SURPRISE!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!" a big group of people yelled. Jumped out came Sistar, Boyfriend, Manager Park, and Teen Top. You were in utter shock. The entire living room had splashes of bright colorful lights and decor. A Christmas tree was set up and beautifully decorated. The members of each group had big grins plastered on their face. 

You nearly dropped the tray. You put the tray on the coffee table and admired the dorm. Hugging and wishing everyone Merry Christmas, everyone sat in the living room while you went in the kitchen to make more hot chocolate. Afterwards, you changed your clothes. Sipping their warm beverages and munching on cookies, you all enjoyed your time together. Manager Park soon left to be with his own family after an hour of chatting. 

Dozens and dozens of wrapped presents lay under the Christmas tree, including the ones you bought. Scooting over to Sistar, you made sure the guys weren't listening. They stared in anticipation. You explained everything in a whisper.

At first, Sistar had calm expressions, soon to bursting emotions. "OHMIGOSH THEY'RE FINALLY YOURS!! CONGRATS!!!" Sistar screamed, cheering aimlessly and hugging you. You tackled them down and tried to keep them quiet. Boyfriend and Teen Top just watched you guys with raised eyebrows. 

You rubbed your temples once your unnies had somewhat calmed down. Their giddy movement got strange looks from everyone else. "Unnies, PLEASEcontrol yourselves!" you begged. They giggled like maniacs and pointed toward Boyfriend. You rolled your eyes and giggled at their immaturity and silliness. 

"MINWOO-AH!!! SOHYUN LOVES YOU!!!" Bora screamed. "UNNIE SHUT UP!!" you yelled, blushing different shades of red while trying to cover . Sistar had called out the members one by one, saying you loved them. Which is true, but they don't have to announce it.

You laid on the floor and covered your face with your hands. Springing back up, you whined, "Unnies, you're embarrassing me!" "Hehe~" Sistar evilly laughed. 

Eventually, you all grabbed your coats and headed outside. In the snow, you all laid and made snow angels. Admiring the stars, you chatted between each other. Heading inside, you all sat to open presents. Everyone ripped open their gifts and thanked the giver.

You received clothes, jewelry, books, etc from all the groups. The members nearly squeezed the life out of you, thanking and claiming that what you got them was absolutely perfect. 

Sadly enough, Christmas ended at 12:00. Exchanging hugs and holiday wishes, Sistar and Teen Top went home. Cleaning up, Boyfriend insisted for you to sleep over. Unable to reject their offer, you agreed. Through the kitchen doorway, you all said goodnight. What weirded you out is that they all kissed you on your lips.

Those other 5 warm lips, like Donghyun's, felt right. They each gave you a wink before they dispersed into their rooms. You touched your lips and smiled. *But why did they—* Your thoughts were interrupted when you looked up. There hung a small plastic mistletoe. Shaping your mouth into an 'O', you turned off the lights and left to sleep in Hyunseong's room. 

 

 

A/N: Hey~ It's been a while! I believe maintenance is done so I decided to update ^_^

Triple update today! I'm treating you guys for waiting patiently! So...... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Luckily, no subs were lost! Hehe~ 

 

Oh plus, have you heard/seen? Boyfriend had their goodbye stage (╥﹏╥)

NOOOOOOOO!!!! COME BACK!!!

가지마요 보이프렌드 오빠들!!!! 사랑해요

 

Ppyong~