First Date^^ (2/2)

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

As the rest of the members chatted with you, Donghyun drove to a Korean barbecue restaurant. Clicking off your seat belts, you exited the van. Hyunseong jumped out and held out a hand, waiting for you to safely get down.

"Oh, why thank you!" Jeongmin said in a high-pitched voice, taking Hyunseong's hand lightly and daintily stepping down from the van. 

Hyunseong snatched his hand away and smacked the back of Jeongmin's head while he was dying of laughter. "Owww hyung!" he whined, stifling from left over laughter. Hyunseong rolled his eyes and turned back around to you, who happened to already exit the car. He hung his head in disappointment, causing you to giggle. 

You lifted his hand and grasped it. He looked up with sad round eyes and a small pout. You smiled cutely and kissed his cheek to cheer him up. Automatically, his face brightened and you all entered the restaurant. 

Taking your seats given by a shaky hostess, you waited for your waiter. Looks and fingers were pointed toward your table with random fans taking pics or videos. "Annyeonghasayo, my name is Ji Hoon and I'll be your waiter." he said, handing out menus. Ordering your drinks, he left to retrieve them.

Discussing your meal decisions, Ji Hoon came back with your drinks. Taking out a pad and pen, he jot down each of your orders. "Okay, I'll bring your meals as soon as possible!" he said. Giving you a cute wink, he walked off. You blushed at his cuteness.

"How dare he wink at my Sohyun?!" Jeongmin hissed, slamming the table. "Wae oppa? Jealous? You know, I might like him." you teased, poking Jeongmin's cheek. "Andwae!" Jeongmin wrapped his arms around your waist.

"You're MINE!" "Hehe~ I was kiddi—" "Andwae! Noona's mine!"  Minwoo and Kwangmin interrupted you in sync. "Ours" Youngmin corrected, rolling his eyes. The two maknaes and Jeongmin pouted, causing the table to laugh.

After a while, your food soon arrived. Digging in, your boyfriends fed you every now and then. Taking a sip of your water, you noticed it was almost empty. "Um, waiter?" you called. Ji Hoon rushed over. "Can I please have a refill?" you asked. He nodded, went off and brought back a water jug.

He gripped your cup, his fingers lightly touching yours. "Thank you." you bowed slightly. "No problem~" he cooed and winked again before rushing to assist another table.

You returned to eating, feeling an awkward silence. Looking up, you nearly jumped in fear, seeing Boyfriends' eyes raging in fury. "O-Oppa?" you stuttered. "H-He touched y-you." Donghyun growled.

Putting a hand on his, he was able to ease a bit. "Oppa, it means nothing to me." you reassured, giving the members your irresistibly cute eye-smile. They sighed, smiled and continued eating.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Exiting the restaurant with full bellies, you got into the van and drive off to the next destination. It was already 5 o'clock. "Oppa, where are we going?" you asked Donghyun. "You'll see~" he said through the rear view mirror. You puffed your cheeks out, curious about where they were taking you. "Keyopta Sohyun-ah~" Hyunseong cooed, pinching your cheeks lightly. You pouted and rubbed your cheeks.

Eventually, the 7 of you arrived to your destination. Getting out, you noticed it was quiet and not many people were around. "Noona, come with us!" Kwangmin gestured toward him Youngmin and Minwoo. You nodded and jogged to them. The elders left to a normal-sized building without you knowing. 

The maknae line dragged you to the back of the building, revealing an ice rink (imagine it's early evening). You gaped at the sight. It was rather large and empty with little lights hung around it and the ice had flower patterns. The sun is a while before setting, which added a bit to the scene.

"Wahh~" you marveled. "Who's ready to skate?" a familiar voice said from behind. You turned to see the 3 eldest carrying ice skates. Giving the right size to each person, everyone sat on the bench and began slipping and tying them on. 

Waddling, you all looked like penguins trying to reach the ice. Sliding on, everyone was split. From experience, you easily skated around and twirled. Donghyun had already been skating around while the others struggled. "Wow, dancing really pays off!" Minwoo yelled from across the rink. He was skating with ease although it's his first time.

Kwangmin had eventually gotten the hang of it and teased his older twin by skating around him. "Yah, Jo Kwangmin! I'm gonna hurt you!" Youngmin snarled. "That's if you catch up to me!" Kwangmin stuck his tongue out and skated away. 

Hyunseong was wobbling back and forth, trying to keep balance while Jeongmin was hanging on the ice rink's walls that blocked the outside for dear life.

Youngmin was in a continuous loop of getting up, managing balance, going too far, fall on his stomach or , curse silently, and repeat. Kwangmin and Minwoo burst laughter at him, holding their stomachs in pain. You stifled a giggle and skated over to Youngmin. 

"Hehe~ Need some help?" you asked, holding a hand out. He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, chuckled nervously, and took your hand. Pulling him up, you helped him maintain balance. By the time, the soon-to-be-dead maknaes were wiping tears out of their eyes.

You took Youngmin's other hand an began skating backward. "What are you—" You cut him off. "Just follow my motions." you instructed. He kept quiet and looked down at your feet. 

After a while, you turned around, back turned to Youngmin, kept holding his hands and skated. "Do you think you got it now?" you said  to him. "Mhm." he muttered and back-hugged you, nuzzling his head in your neck. You giggled and let go of his hands to be free and skated off. 

"Noona~" Minwoo called as he headed toward you, arms out. You did the same and the two of you intertwined your hands. He brought you close to him and placed a hand on your waist. Then, he lead you through a dance. A tango!

He twirled and dropped and lifted you. Surprisingly, it was quiet easy. Finally setting you down, the members came out of no where and clapped. "That was great! Good job, Minwoo." Jeongmin complimented, nudging Minwoo. 

Unfortunately, Minwoo lost his balance and fell onto you. The two of you crashed down onto the ice. Somehow, you managed to crash lips with him. You both stared wide-eyed at each other then finally decided to get up. "Heh, sorry~" Jeongmin said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. The other members shook their heads and Hyunseong slapped his head again while you and Minwoo blushed at each other. 

After about another hour or so, the 7 of you decided to leave. The sun began to lower itself from the sky by the time you returned your skates and started the car. "Time to head home!" Youngmin announced. "Aww~ the date is over?" you pouted in disappointment. "Who ever said the date was over?" Hyunseong smiled slyly. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion but shrugged it off. 

You all reached your house in about 20 minutes. Going in, you threw yourself onto the couch. "No no no~" Donghyun scolded sweetly, getting you up. "Wae?" you tilted your head. "The date isn't over. Take these and change. Take your time. Make yourself beautiful although you're already perfect." Youngmin and Kwangmin winked and gave you a bag and a shoe box. Boyfriend rushed you upstairs. 

Locking your door, you opened the box. A pair of black strappy high heels filled the box. Placing them on your bed, you grabbed the bag and opened it. Reaching in, you pulled out a silk red mini dress that leaned upward on one shoulder.

It was breath-taking to you. It was the most beautiful dress you've ever seen. You brought out the remaining items: a silver necklace with a tiny clock, and silver bangles

To not ruin the dress, you put on makeup first. You only applied light makeup which required blush, mascara, gentle eyeshadow, and pale pink lipstick. Finished with that, you got your curler and added gentle waves at the end of your hair. Pushing your hair to one side, you slipped on the dress and shoes. With the bangles and necklace on, you grabbed your purse, put it around one shoulder, and stood in front of the mirror.

*Wow.* you thought, looking at the fixed-up you. The dress was slim and showed off your S-line curve. It cut off at about mid-thigh, revealing your perfect legs. You didn't know you could look so great. Taking a deep breath, you opened the door and headed out.

At the top of the stairs, you saw Boyfriend down below in suits, hair styled and grins. They looked sharp.  Kwangmin held a bouquet of white roses. You smiled shyly and walked down slowly, heels clicking on the wooden steps. 

At the last step, you stopped and smiled at Boyfriend. "Beautiful as always." Donghyun commented. You blushed slightly, sorta getting used to their compliments. Jeongmin held his arm out for you and you gladly took it.

Donghyun and Hyunseong gestured and led the way to the van. Youngmin rushed over and opened the door.  Kwangmin and Minwoo took both of your hands and elevated you up and into the van, soon following in. 

About half an hour's worth of driving passed until you reached your destination. A blindfold was tied over your eyes before you could see where you were. You took one of the boys' hand and walked cautiously. The scent of grass signaled that you were in some sort of field or park.

After a bit of walking, the one guiding you stopped and so did you. You felt the hand let go. "Oppa? Why'd you let go?" you asked, blindly.  No answer. You took off your blindfold to see no one around. "Hello?" you called. Silence...

Puffing your cheeks, you examined the area. Immediately, you recognized the place. It was the tree where the 7 of you first met. You smiled, reflecting on the good memories. Walking toward it, you spotted a flickering candle. It was a mini heart candle. More of them trailed ahead. Following them, you saw they led behind the tree.

Behind, you saw something glowing. You gasped. It was a private dinner for 7, set up elegantly with a few red roses and thin candles as a center piece. The mini candles outlined a path of rose petals leading to and around the table.

Carefully walking, you set your purse on one chair. Before you could, someone else had already pulled the chair back for you to sit. Looking up, you saw Youngmin give you a charming smile. Smiling back, you bowed slightly and sat. 

Soon, the rest of the members appeared from the darkness and sat as well. Following shortly after, was a rather small but chic waiter rolling a cart of cover silver dishes. Once he got close, you giggled softly, recognizing the little one. It was the Jo Twins' little brother, Hyunmin in a tux. (A/N: Yes, Youngmin and Kwangmin really have a little brother named Hyunmin.) 

He shakily put the dishes onto the table for each person and got onto his tippy toes to open them. "Thanks cutie~" you cooed, ruffling his hair. Hyunmin have you a cute grin, hugged you, and rolled away with the cart. The twins shook their head, expecting that Hyunmin would be serious and not cute. You giggled. 

You all munched on your meals of pasta and steak while happily chatting along. Just finishing your pasta, as the slow eater you were, Donghyun stood up and reached a wine bottle from the ice bucket behind him. "Let's drink!" he announced, lifting the bottle. "But, we're underage." you said, pointing to the maknae line and Jeongmin. "Well obviously!" Donghyun beamed. 

He put the wine down and reached for another bottle. "You guys are gonna have sparkling juice!" Donghyun first poured you some sparkling juice and did the same for the other underaged members. Then poured himself and Hyunseong some wine. 

"To Sohyun! And our ever-lasting relationship with her!" Donghyun raised his glass in a toast. You and the rest did the same, cheered, and clinked glasses. You continued your wonderful dinner.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your eyes sparkled at the lovely sight of stars. It was currently 10 PM and you and Boyfriend were stargazing. They had prepared a simple picnic blanket spread out. For the past hour, the 7 of your hadn't said a word since dinner and only admired the twinkling lights above. The boys would sneak glances at you every now and then, without you catching them. 

Yawning and stretching, the guys decided to take you home. Drowsy, you fell asleep instantly on Kwangmin's shoulder. The members each had smiles across their face throughout the ride to your house. Not to wake you, Boyfriend diligently carried you out of the van, unlocked your door, took you upstairs, and laid you onto your bed. 

Tucking you in and sending silent good night wishes, the members each gave you a sweet kiss before leaving you to your own dreamland. 

 

 

A/N: Third update!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this! Sorry that Teen Top isn't showing up as much. I'll try to make them appear more! 

 

School started today for me~ :) 7th grade now~ I might be slow on updates now! (Although I'm pretty slow anyway :/) I'm taking two high school classes for high school credit ㅠㅠ Hope I don't get too stressed out :P

 

This chapter was LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Hehe~ But hope you guys enjoyed anyway ^.^

 

Ppyong~

 

PS: Thank you to all my wonderful subs/readers^^ Haven't lost a single sub! (And I probably just jinxed that..... -_-) I love you all and I hope you continue to support me! <3