Awkward Much?

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

~Continued from previous chapter~
 
There was an awkward silence. "Umm..." you muttered, staring at your stunned best friends. They were still wide eyed and jaw dropped. You blushed that they kept staring. Sistar giggled. You shot them a pleading look. They gave you the you-said-to-help-you glare. You huffed.
 
Standing up, you slowly walked over to Boyfriend. Their eyes creepily followed you. "Oppa?" you waved a hand in front of Donghyun's face. He didn't flinch. Neither did the others. You attempted to wake them by pinching their cheeks, poking, and blowing on them. Nothing worked. They were officially statues. *Aish, I knew this would be a bad idea!* you cursed in your head. 
 
Sighing, you turned to Hyorin hopeless. "Unnies, I'm gonna go change." you said, weakly. "NO!" Sistar and Boyfriend yelled. You eyed them oddly, especially at Boyfriend. "Uhh, we..... Lost your clothes! Yeah that's it!" Bora exclaimed. You raised an eyebrow. She nervously laughed.
 
"Hehe~ yeah, sorry! We'll return it when we find it!" Soyou said, smiling. "Yeah, oh well Sohyun-ah!" Jeongmin nervously said. "I guess you have to wear that!" The members swallowed hard. *Ugh, why did I agree to this?!?* you questioned yourself.
 
"S-Sohyun-ah, we n-need to head to the s-studio." Donghyun stuttered. You nodded slowly. "Well, bye unnies." you waved. "Huh? Oh yeah, byee!!!" they waved rather quickly, rushing the 7 of you out the room. Slamming the door, you stood with Boyfriend awkwardly in the hall. "Uh, kaja." you mumbled shyly, walking ahead of them. The boys followed suit.
 
As you entered the recording studio on the 3rd floor, you were greeted by a man. "Annyeong boys! Annyeong Sohyun-ah!" he smiled. "Annyeonghasayo Mr. Park!" you said, before hugging him. Hugging back, he said, "Alright boys, let's get started!" 
 
With that, one by one, each member stepped into the booth and practiced their parts. The remaining members sat behind while you stood next to Mr. Park as he toyed with the recording equipment. 
 
The members did great as usual, but some messed up a few times. Hyunseong fixated his gaze on you while singing and went a bit off key. Youngmin did the same and became lost in the song, while Minwoo slipped his words. Other than that, everything went smoothly. "That was great as always, but try to focus more next time." Mr. Park instructed. The members nodded in understanding. Exchanging goodbyes, the group of you left Starship Ent. 
 
The ride was silent. You noticed that the guys would get a quick glance of you every once in a while. Their manager looked back through the rear-view mirror. "Everything okay boys?" he asked, worried. You spoke up. "Yeah, they're just tired and worn-out from today." Although you hated lying, this was personal. Their manager made an 'O' with his mouth and continued driving. 
 
Finally at the dorm, the boys separately entered their rooms. You, left alone in the living room, began hitting yourself. "Aish, stupid, stupid, stupid!" you scolded yourself. Looking down, you saw the clothes you were wearing. Frustrated, you stomped to the kitchen to make dinner.
 
The table was soon filled with food. "Guys, dinner's ready!" you called. The members poured out of their rooms, rushing to the table. Everyone ate quietly. No one spoke for a bit. "So Sohyun-ah," Donghyun started. You looked up to him. "Since when were you able to dance like that?" he hesitated as he spoke. The others froze. "Umm, ever since the fourth or fifth grade, I guess." you whispered. Then dinner continued.
 
"Noona, why don't you ever dance for or with us?" Minwoo asked. You thought for a second and said, "You guys never really ask to, so..." "Well, you're always welcome to dance!" Minwoo beamed. *Of course the dancer of the group would say that.* you giggled.
 
The atmosphere lightened up a bit. Honestly, you were shy to perform in front of your best friends. Strangers that don't know you is fine but people you know really well is bad. 
 
Everyone headed to the living room after the dishes were cleaned up. "Noona, come here!" Minwoo held out his hands. You walked to him an took them. Staring into your eyes, he asked, "Do you know any of our dances?" You nodded happily.
 
"Which one's your favorite?" Kwangmin asked from behind. "Don't touch my girl!" you exclaimed. Minwoo grinned and turned the stereo on to Don't Touch My Girl. You were confused at first, but then understood once he nodded at you.  When the music cued, you started dancing the intro then the actual song beside Minwoo. (Dance: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lraAZoPzNHg )
 
The rest of the members watched amusingly. Your moves were swift and quick, like Minwoo. When Minwoo did his rapping parts, you just continued as a background dancer. It was so easy to you, as if they were programmed into your brain. Depending on the dance and music, you had that expression. For this song, you were charismatic and serious. You smirked every now and then. 
 
The song came to an end, and you and Minwoo stood in that final position, out of breath. The members clapped and whistled. "You were amazing!" Minwoo cheered, embracing you. "Hehe~ thanks!" you said hugging him back. 
 
Soon, you were having a full-on performance with your best friends. Performing every song that had choreography, they were still mesmerized although they were dancing along. However, there were accidental parts during some songs. 
 
During 'Boyfriend', when you jumped, the mini shirt lifted UP, revealing the underneath >.< Thankfully, the guys looked away. Another was during Love Style. While you guys were doing the airplane part, Jeongmin who was next to you, had accidentally smacked your from above. He blushed madly and so did you. The members noticed and called him a ert, also scolding him. You nervously laughed and said it was okay. But they moved Kwangmin next to your for the performance, for he had shorter arms. 
 
 
You and Boyfriend dove into the couch, exhausted. You smiled while panting. "Oh, gosh, I love dancing!" you exclaimed. The others nodded. It was late at night and Boyfriend told you to spend the night. Unsure at first, you agreed. "Yay! Just like old times!" the twins cheered. You giggled at them. "I was living here not too long ago." you reminded them. They shrugged and dragged you back to the couch. 
 
There was school tomorrow, but you didn't really care. The 7 of you stayed up until 1:00 AM, watching movies. Horror, comedy, romantic comedy, action, and adventure. During the credits of the last movie, you all fell asleep on each other.
 
 
 
A/N: SORRY FOR LATE 2ND UPDATE!!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!!! 
 
Ppyong~