Time with Her Friends

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

 

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Sooyoung: Orange

Yuri: Maroon

Yoona: Purple

 

"Why did you accept that guy anyway? You know he's a player right?" Luhan asked as their conversation goes on.

Seohyun doesn't know what to say at that time. She knew that Luhan is the reason why she did all of those stupid things. She then thought of what to answer.

"Because I wanted to experience what it's like to be in a relationship. And besides, he is handsome. So should I be choosy?" she jokingly answered.

"Are you hearing yourself Seohyun?" he asked worryingly.

"I'm just kidding. keke. The truth is, he told me that he will change for me. So I thought I should give him a chance." she answered seriously.

Luhan then received a call from his girlfriend Yoona. 

"Baby, where are you? I just got out of class. Meet me in the cafeteria. Okay?" she sweetly said on the phone.

"Okay baby. I'll be there in a few minutes. See you. I love you." he sweetly replied.

Seohyun, on the other hand, felt jealous as she heard Luhan say those things to Yoona.

"I'm sorry Seohyun-ah. I have to leave now. Got to meet Yoona now. See you around. Take care of yourself." he said as he bid farewell to Seohyun.

Seohyun was alone again. As she spent her time alone, she thought to herself, "Why does it still hurt? You don't like Luhan anymore right? Seohyun, you must forget him. He will never be yours."

As she thought of Luhan, Kai was on his way to approach her after she watched her from afar. 

"Seohyun-ah. You're still here?", pretending not to know Seohyun is still there.

"Oh. Hi Kai-oppa. Uhm. Yeah. I was just thinking of some things. But don't worry. I'm much better now. How's your class oppa?" she then asked.

"It's fine. It's boring. keke." he lied. "Seohyun-ah. If you're alone. I'll be here always. I won't let that thing happen to you again." he then seriously said.

"Thank you oppa. Thank you for being there at times like this. I feel so grateful to have you." she confessed.

Kai was about to confess to her AGAIN when suddenly.

"Seohyun, Kai-oppa!" as the tall girl and the dark girl approached them.

"Sooyoung-unnie, Yuri-unnie!" Seohyun replied cheerfully.

"You're still here Seohyun? You didn't attend the class earlier. Are you not going to attend the classes later?" Yuri asked like she was about to sermon Seohyun.

"No. Unnie. I'm gonna go to class later. Why is Sehun not with you?" she curiously asked.

"He went somewhere else. We don't know. By the way, what are you and Kai-oppa up to?" the tall girl asked.

"We were just talking some stuffs. Hmm. I feel hungry. Let's go to the canteen. Let's get some stuff to eat." she then suggested to her friends.

Kai then became quiet, thinking why everytime he is about to confess to Seohyun, someone comes to ruin the moment. He suddenly thought, "Maybe this is not yet the right time."

They went to the cafeteria. They were in line when they saw Luhan and Yoona sweetly talk to each other. "They really love each other", Seohyun said to herself as she watch the two. She didn't know Sehun was already there looking at where she is staring.

"Seohyun-ah. Don't let them know you feelings." Sehun whispered as he went closer to Seohyun.

Seohyun was then dumbfounded. She lost her senses. 

"Hey Seohyun! Are you okay?" as the tall girl talked to her.

"She's hungry. Go pick up her food for her and head her to our table." the dark girl replied.

Kai then talked to her and said, "Seohyun, is there something that's bothering you?"

Seohyun doesn't know what to say. That time, she thought her secrets were about to be revealed. Good thing, Sehun stopped it from happening.

"Hyung, of course, after a horrible break-up, wouldn't she be bothered? Give her more time to heal." he excused her.

The five of them then ate and talked. They were trying to lighten the atmosphere for Seohyun to feel happy.

Yuri then asked Kai, "Oppa, do you like someone right now?"

Kai felt nervous with the question but he answered, "Yes. I like someone right now.But she doesn't know it yet."

Sooyoung then replied, "That girl must be so lucky."

Yuri, on the other hand, felt sad about it. And just said, "Yes, indeed."

Sehun then asked Yuri, "Why did you ask Kai-hyung that, do you like him?"

Yuri blushed and said, "No! Not that! It's just that Kai-oppa is quiet and I felt curious if he likes someone." 

"Okay. Okay. You're too much defensive. Haha." Sehun teased Yuri.

"But you know, Yuri-unnie and Kai-oppa looks good together." Seohyun suddenly blurted out.

Yuri blushed even more but Kai is still quiet. On his mind, he thought, "But I believe I look better with you, Seohyun."

"Enough of teasing our Yuri. She might blush even more if we continue teasing her." Sooyoung interrupted. "How about you Sehun, do you like someone?"

Sehun was serious at first, "No. I don't like someone right now." but suddenly, "Why? Would you like to apply?" His statement left Sooyoung dumbfounded while everyone else laughed. 

Sooyoung then said, "Ughh. Nevermind. I'm happy even if I'm single." They laughed even more harder.

Luhan and Yoona then joined them. "Looks like you're having fun here guys. Can we join?" as he approached them.

"Of course hyung. Come sit here." Sehun replied.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Yoona greeted to all.

Seohyun felt uncomfortable with the couple but she kept her smile.

"Seohyun-ssi. I heard what happened to you and Siwon. I'm sorry to hear that. But don't worry. Siwon already pulled out from the campus. He moved to another campus." Yoona told her.

Seohyun was then shocked about Siwon pulling out from the campus. "What? Why did he transfer? Is it because of me?", Seohyun seriously asked. 

The three guys then became quiet and gave each other a stare. Yoona, on the other hand, "I don't know but what I know is he was really afraid to go back in here."

Seohyun then felt that the three guys knew something, she kept quiet for a while, but thought that she would just ask them later on. The bell rang and they headed to their respective classes.

TO BE CONTINUED...

_________________________________________________________

This is the part 9 of my fic. Hope you'll like it. ^_^ Things are quite getting complicated now. Please continue to read my fic. Your support keeps me motivated.

And of course, I want to greet our dearest Seo Joo Hyun a Happy birthday.

Fighting! ^_^