The Outing - Finale

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

After they enjoyed their dinner, Yuri and Sooyoung decided to rest already. The three boys already went out of the girls' room and headed to their own. Seohyun, on the other hand, decided to go to the beautiful garden of the luxurious hotel. Reality has hit her head again.

"I just.... I just gave up my first kiss." she thought to herself.

A part of her is happy because her first kiss was Luhan but she felt a bit sad knowing that it was not the romantic kiss she was expecting for her first. The night gets deeper. She is already feeling the cold breeze in her body. She is starting to get cold. When suddenly.....

"Hi Miss. Do you want to borrow this?" a man asked as he was handing his jacket to her.

"Who... Who are you? And why would you lend me your jacket when we're complete strangers?" she replied awkwardly.

"Oh! I'm sorry. By the way, I'm Kris Wu. I just came from Canada. Why are you sitting here alone? Isn't it too cold? You might get sick." he answered shyly.

"Thank you for the concern but I don't think, I could just tell stories from people you don't really know." she straightforwardly replied.

"I understand Miss...." he replied as he was having trouble figuring out her name.

"Seohyun." she shortly replied.

"Oh Seohyun! What a lovely name. Anyways, I won't force you to share me your problems. But sometimes, it is best to share your problems to people you don't really know." he replied as if he was convincing her to spill out her problems.

"Well, let me ask you this. You have a bestfriend whom you love and is willing to give up everything for her but she doesn't feel the same way. And you have another bestfriend who loves you completely but you don't feel the same way for her, what would you do?" she asked him seriously.

"That is something that you definitely have to be careful of. Of course, if I'm in that situation, I would still be choosing the one I love. True love is when you continue to love someone without expecting anything in return. And if you choose someone you doesn't really love will just fail. You will just hurt that person. You wouldn't want to hurt someone, especially if that someone is also close to you." he explained whole-heartedly.

"Wow! You sounded so experienced. I thought you would be someone who will be immature when it comes to things like this." Seohyun replied with full of amazement in her eyes.

"Sometimes, you got to know someone deeper before judging them on how they look. Here, here's a book about love. You might learn from it a lot." he replied as he handed the book.

"And you even read books about this. You're weird." she said as if she was accusing Kris of being somehow, feminine.

"No! No! It's not what you think Miss. I just grew up reading books about self-improvement. A friend just recommended me this book for me to find my ideal woman. And now, I want you to have this. I think you needed this more than I do." Kris defended himself and explained his side.

"You're really unique. I hope he's like you." Seohyun suddenly uttered.

"Don't worry Miss. You will find your true love. You don't need to rush, love will always make its way to find you. Who knows, the one who's meant for you is also waiting for you to come. Okay? Now, may I excuse myself as I have to rest after a long trip. Nice meeting you Seohyun-ssi. Good luck on finding your true love." Kris said as he left Seohyun.

"What a weird encounter. Did God just send him to help me decide? Thank you Lord. And thank you, Mr. Wu for enlightening me." she said to herself as she began to stand up and walk on her way to their room. 

While she was walking, she met Sehun along the hallway. 

"Oppa, where are you going?" she asked.

"I can't sleep so I wanted to go to the garden to have some fresh air. Where did you come from?" he asked in return.

"Actually, I just came from the garden. I was having some fresh air when suddenly, an angel came from above and gave me this book." she told him as she changed Mr. Wu's name with "Angel".

"You're going nuts Kim Seohyun. Why don't you just accompany me to the garden?" Sehun tried to . But deep inside, he is more than nervous. He really wanted to talk to Seohyun that evening.

"Okay oppa. Let's go." Seohyun happily said.

When they reached the garden, a note was left on the chair. Seohyun hurriedly grabbed it and read it silently, "Take care of that book. That means a lot for me. But I'm more than happy that the book will help someone who's suffering. Nice meeting you again. From Kris Wu." 

Seohyun unknowingly smiled which made Sehun wonder who is the so-called Angel is. He is now whether undecided to talk about something important with her or knowing who is that mysterious person.

"See, I told you Oppa, Angels do exist." Seohyun tried to in revenge of calling her "nuts".

"Wait, wait, wait. Who is that Angel you are calling?" Sehun finally asked out of curiosity.

"So now you're curious Oppa. Awhile ago, you were just saying you don't believe in angels." Seohyun more.

"Okay, okay. I accept my defeat. Now tell me who is that person is?" Sehun insisted.

"Well, Oppa. His name is Kris Wu. I don't know who he is. But he really helped me a lot, strange isn't it?" Seohyun said.

"So now you have a new bestfriend." Sehun said sounding like he's jealous.

"Are you jealous Oppa? You don't have to. Of course, you will be always my ultimate best Oppa ever." Seohyun tried to cheer him up.

"Stop being so sweet with me." Sehun said as he is trying to get hold of himself.

"Now you're hating me Oppa." Seohyun said as she pouted and acted cute infront of him.

"If you only know how much I am having hard time to pretend like I'm just fine." Sehun thought to himself.

"Do you have a problem Oppa? It seems like you're avoiding me these days." Seohyun suddenly became serious.

"This is not easy for me. But, Seohyun-ah, I have to let you go now. I really wanted to talk to you. I tried my best to stop my heart but I just can't. Seohyun, I think I need to have space." he confessed.

"Oppa...." she said as tears started to form in her eyes.

Sehun walked away and left Seohyun alone. It was not easy for her but she understand her bestfriend's feeling. After all, she felt that way too when she tried to stop herself from liking Luhan.

"Oppa, I'm sorry if I hurt you so much. I'm so sorry." she thought to herself as tears began falling down to her face.

She then decided to go back to their room. Buried herself with a thick blanket and cried silently.

"Why must we suffer? Why must our friendship suffer? I always thought love will always make you feel happy but why it is the other way around? When will all this suffering come to an end?"

Tomorrow, she will have to put on her poker face again and pretend like nothing's wrong.

__________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Finally, I am able to update again. I know some of my readers already felt annoyed with the long time of no update. I'm sincerely sorry. I hope you will still support me now that I have come back.  And to those who waited for this, I am so thankful. From the bottom of my heart.

Anyways, what can you say with Kris' cameo appearance in my story? And of course, what can you say about Sehun's actions of distancing himself from Seohyun? My Milky Maknae heart is T.T.