The Biggest Revelations

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun woke up lazily. She doesn't want to go to school today because of the stressful things that happened to her yesterday.

"Good morning my lovely daughter, what do you like for breakfast?" as her mom greeted her.

"Good morning Umma. The usual is fine." she lazily answered.

"Are you okay? Maybe you should skip school for today?" her mom suggested.

"It's okay Umma. I should not skip school. I might miss imporant lectures." Seohyun insisted.

She took a bath and ate her breakfast and leave. When she got outside their house, she thought that Sehun might be waiting for her again. But he is not. "Maybe this is the best thing for us. I don't want to hurt my best friend." as she thought to herself and leave.

Few minutes after she left, Sehun reached her house. 

"Good morning Mrs. Kim, is Seohyun already to go to school?" he asked Seohyun's mom.

"Oh hi there, Sehun! Don't call me Mrs. Kim, you can freely call me Umma remember? Well, Seohyun has left already. Didn't she told you?" she replied.

"Oh! I'm sorry about that. I never told her that I'll pick her up today anyways. I'll leave now Umma. I'll just meet her in school." he awkwardly replied.

Seohyun reached school. All of the students present were looking at her. She was nervous and afraid why they are looking at her. Sooyoung and Yuri then approached her.

"Seohyun-ah. I have a bad news for you." as Sooyoung grabbed Seohyun's arm and headed her to the university's bulletin board.

Seohyun then tear up when she saw what's written in the bulletin board. "KIM SEOHYUN IS A . SHE'S A STEALER WHO'S TRYING HARD TO ATTRACT SOMEONE ELSE'S BOYFRIEND. SHE'S A SNAKE." All the people gathered her in between and gave her a look of disappointment. Yoona suddenly came into the scene.

"Oh, here's the snake." as she stared coldly at Seohyun and laugh at her pitiful situation.

"Yoona! That's enough!" Yuri shouted at her.

"Why? I'm just telling the truth. Why do you protect her?" as she dragged Seohyun more. She then played the tape that Soo-yeon, the mysterious lady, gave her.

People's reaction were mixed. Some pitied her but some criticized her. Yoona then gathered all those people who criticized her and threw things at Seohyun. Crumpled papers, tomatoes, liquids but the worse is that they threw those things at her while shouting at her. "!" "FAKE!" and more hurtful words.

Yuri and Sooyoung cannot do anything. They were crying over their friend who was being battered by people. 

"STOP IT!!!!!!!" a young man angrily yelled at those people.

All of them stopped battering Seohyun while looking at the young man who was so angry.

"Seohyun. What happened? Why did they do this to you?" the young man asked her sincerely.

"Kai-oppa......" as Seohyun said weakly.

"Don't you know?! You're friend is a who secretly likes my boyfriend." Yoona revealed.

Everyone was shocked over her revelation. Kai even froze for a few seconds after he heard Yoona. But instead of being jealous, he was more hurt seeing Seohyun's state.

"You speak as if you were loyal to my hyung!" Kai shouted at Yoona.

Yoona was dumbfounded and embarassed.

"Don't you know that this person who told you bad things about Seohyun is the real ?!" he angrily shouted as he lost his gentle to Yoona.

"My hyung saw this woman flirting with someone else. Now, who's the real ?!" as tears slowly fell from his eyes.

The people who threw things at Seohyun felt guilty with their wrong actions. And Yoona felt so embarassed that she left the place immediately.

Kai then carried Seohyun in his arms. Yuri and Sooyoung, who were still crying, followed them. Sehun arrived and he missed everything. He was confused with the situation. So he went to the place where they came from. 

He read the bulletin board and felt so angry about it that he punched the board. He then followed them into the clinic.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

"Honey. Why are you quiet? Did something happen?" Luhan tried to comfort Yoona.

Yoona was just quiet. She was afraid of how he'll react once he learns what happened to Seohyun. "I-it's nothing, baby. I'm just tired."

"You must rest more honey. You want me to send you home and just skip classes for today?" he suggested.

"I'm o-okay. No need to do that." Yoona coldly answered. She was having the guilt inside her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun was brought to the clinic and was immediately medicated by the school nurse. She was laying weakly in the bed.

"Sooyoung, Yuri, you can go now to your classes. I'll watch her. But please, shut your mouth about it as much as you can." Kai pleaded them.

"Okay. Please take care of her. We'll be back later." Sooyoung replied.

As the two were walking away from the clinic, they saw Sehun coming to the clinic. 

"Noonas! What happened? He asked the two. 

"They know Seohyun's secret already. They bullied her. That Yoona." Yuri told him as her tears fell down once again.

Sehun then quickly ran to the clinic and look for Seohyun. However, as soon as he reached the clinic.

"Seohyun-ah. Why must this happen to you? It hurts me to see you in this situation. My heart is broken. But it hurts me most when I heard you like Luhan-hyung. So that's why you didn't notice me all this time. You have set your heart for someone else. If I could only be like Luhan-hyung, this won't happen to you. Seohyun." Kai teared up while talking to the unconscious Seohyun.

"Hyung, you like him too?" Sehun thought as he watched Kai crying. He then pretended to come just now.

"Hyung! How's Seohyun?" he asked.

Kai then wiped his tears and said "She's okay now."

"Hyung, why are you crying?" he asked as if he doesn't know the reason.

"Of course, seeing my little sister being in this situation." he lied.

They both watched Seohyun as she was sleeping. Kai then deciced to look for Luhan and Yoona.

"Sehun-ah. Watch Seohyun. I just got to talk to someone." he said.

"Hyung. Let me come with you." Sehun asked.

"No need. Who will be there once she wakes up?" Kai rejected.

Sehun was about to agree until he saw Yuri and Sooyoung coming.

"Noonas. Can you please watch Seohyun for us? We've got to talk to our hyung." Sehun pleaded to the two.

"Okay. Since we come here for that reason too." Sooyoung replied.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kai and Sehun then called Luhan and asked him to meet them at the rooftop.

"Hyung! You need to know something. It's about Yoona and Seohyun." Kai told him.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes." Luhan replied.

Luhan then told Yoona that he'll be going for an important matter. "Honey, I'll be going now."

"Who's that? Was that Seohyun?" she worryingly asked.

"No. It's my classmate. I borrowed his notes. I got to meet him now since it's his free time." Luhan lied.

"Okay. See you later my baby." she replied.

From that point, Luhan felt something bad happened between his girlfriend and his friend. He hurridly ran into the rooftop.

"Kai! Sehun! What happened?" Luhan asked as he gasped for air due to long running.

"Your girlfriend bullied our friend, didn't she tell you?" Kai angrily said to Luhan.

"What? When? How? Why?" he asked in shocked tone.

"Earlier this morning, you better ask her why she did that. And if ever she lies, I might forget that she is a woman." Sehun yelled too.

Luhan then ran again to meet Yoona and asked her the reasons.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Seohyun finally awaken up. She saw how worried Yuri and Sooyoung are.

"Unnies....." as she weakly called them.

"Seohyun? Are you okay now? What part of your body does hurt?" Sooyoung asked her concernedly.

"Where am I? What happened?" she replied.

"You're in the clinic Seohyun-ah. You were violated earlier. Kai-oppa carried you to this place. Are you okay now?" Yuri replied.

She then tried to remember what happened. She remembers it now. "No!! Luhan-oppa! You must not let him know all of this! No!" as she yelled to them and tried to look for Luhan and explain.

"Seohyun-ah. Stay here! Don't worry about it. Kai and Sehun are already taking care of it. Rest here. You're oppas got it." Sooyoung tried to calm her.

She then remained there. Weakly, crying her heart out, blaming herself for the trouble.

"Seohyun-ah. Stop it. We're here. We will help you. People may hate you, but not us. We will be here by your side." Yuri told her.

"God. Why does this things happen to me? What did I do to suffer like this? What if Luhan-oppa avoid me from now on?" as she asked to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

_________________________________________________________

Now, I give you this chapter. I have to update early today cause I will be working night shift today so I won't be able to update later. This is the highest point of the story. The revelation of Seohyun's feeling for Luhan. Now that her secret is known, what do you think will happen next? Watch out for it. I feel bad for Seohyun too while writing this. I almost gave up writing this story to be honest because of the second rumor that Luhan chose Yoona again. It's not that I hate LuYoon but of course, SeoHan is my OTP and I won't deny that I get hurt if rumors like that comes out. However, I must keep my faith because Luhan's action are much important than those rumors. keke. I said too much already. Enjoy this chapter. Thank you again and for always. ^_^

COMMENTS REPLY

@Seohyun4ever: I'm sorry but this secret has got to be revealed now. And it seems to me that Kai's confession to Seohyun is just around the corner. keke. This is getting me excited too. 

@1004Diamond: I laughed at your comment about sending SeoKai to EXO planet. keke. Don't worry, SeoKai is just about to come. 

@lyre07: You're prediction is right but it's not like what you've wanted. I'm sorry. keke. And yes, Soo-yeon is Jessica. She's just a cameo here.

@i_love_seohyun: Don't worry. She will rise up again. keke.

@Eycha_sk11: She's just a cameo in here. Thank you. keke.