Their Feelings

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Everything went smooth that day after their lunch and their spin-the-bottle game. It was like nothing really happened that day between them and Yoona. After they ate their lunch, they went on to their respective classes. It already late afternoon, Seohyun wanted to go home already to rest but to her surprise.

"Seohyun-ah!" a deep voice called her from the school's gate as she was walking.

"Oh! Kai-oppa. You're still here. Is there anything I can do for you?" she replied.

"I just wanted to talk to you." he seriously said.

"About what Oppa?" she replied with full of curiosity in her mind.

"Later. Hop in my car. Let's talk somewhere else, not in here." he replied.

They were already inside the car. The two of them were awkward. Seohyun was thinking of Kai's sudden actions. Kai, on the other hand, was nervous on his formal confession to her. Seohyun then decided to break the ice.

"Oppa. What is it that you wanted to talk about? I'm so curious of what will you say." she said innocently.

"Just hold on. You will know later." he said with his serious deep voice.

"Okay Oppa." she replied with slight dissapointment.

Later on, they arrived in a glamorous restaurant. Seohyun was shocked. 

"Here we are." Kai said to her.

"Oppa, what are we going to do in here?" she replied.

"I told you. I wanted to talk with you." Kai replied.

They sat down and ordered their foods. While they were waiting on their food...

"So how are you?" Kai asked.

"I'm fine." Seohyun shortly answered.

"Just that? I know you're not." he frankly said.

"What do you mean Oppa?" she asked.

"You and Luhan-hyung, are you really in good terms now?" he asked.

"Yeah, we are okay. Don't you see?" she replied.

"I know you, Kim Seohyun. You are good at pretending and hiding your inner feelings." he said.

"Oppa. Stop! What are you really up to?" Seohyun said like she's going to get angry.

"Seohyun-ah. Until when you are going to sacrifice for him? Come on. Give your self even a little love. You cannot just sacrifice always. There are many better things in front of you that you don't see just because you got blinded with your love for him." he replied in a rather higher tone than his usual.

"Oppa! If we are going to talk this silly things, I rather go home now." Seohyun said in a hostile tone and stood up.

"So these things are just silly to you? What about my feelings? Are they just silly to you?" he said as tears fell down from his face.

Seohyun froze in her position. She felt guilty upon her harsh actions towards Kai. She sat down again and talked to him again.

"Oppa. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just tired of this things. I don't wanna hurt myself anymore." she explained.

"That's the point of our talk." Kai replied.

"What do you mean Oppa?" she replied.

"Seohyun-ah. I love you. But you never knew about it because of Luhan-hyung. You only had your eyes set on him that you don't even see me." Kai confessed.

"Oppa. Don't tell me you're kidding me again? Oppa please." Seohyun said in a nervous tone.

"Seohyun, this time, it's for real. I have always loved you even before. I just hid my feelings cause I don't want our friendship to be ruined." he continued to confess.

Seohyun became speechless. She doesn't know what to say. Kai then spoke again.

"Seohyun, please give me a chance. Give yourself a chance. I know you're hurt before but give me a chance to heal your heart. It hurts me to see you hurting." Kai said.

"Oppa. Let me think about this first. I'm not saying you don't have a chance but I have to think of this deeply. I don't want our friendship be ruined in the end." Seohyun replied.

"I'll be waiting for your decision. I promise you. I won't hurt you. I will give you the love you have been looking for." Kai said.

"Oppa. I want to go home now. I want to rest." she asked Kai.

"You don't want to eat anymore. Okay, if it's that what you want. I'll send you home already." Kai said.

They got inside the car. It was awkward than before. Seohyun just looked outside the window. Kai, on the other hand, was just looking at her. Worried that he might have pressured her. He then thought to himself, "I wish I was the one you loved at the beginning so that things wouldn't be this complicated. If I could only be Luhan-hyung, you won't have to feel hurt. If I could only be..."

Later on, they finally arrived at Seohyun's house. Kai went down first to open the car's door for her. Seohyun just remained calm.

"Thank you for the dinner Oppa. Be careful on the road, okay?" she awkwardly said.

"Thank you Seohyun. Please think of it carefully. Please give me a chance." Kai said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Seohyun was shocked that she was frozen in her position. Kai then broke the kiss and said, "Goodnight Seohyun-ah. I.... I love you."

Seohyun felt more awkward. She faked a smile and replied, "Goodnight Oppa."

But from that beautiful view of a "couple", someone's heart was broken watching them for afar.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update today. Got to go in a party later that's why I am rushing again. Anyways, I hope you won't stop reading my fic even though I rarely update now than usual. I'm so sorry. :( Anyways, here is the 21st chapter. Kai's formal confession to Seohyun. What do you think of it? Was it romantic? keke. And who do you think was the one who was broken-hearted at the end part of this chapter? Okay. Got to go now. Got to prepare for later. Thank you for the subscriptions and comments. FIGHTING FALLEN ANGELS. 

COMMENTS REPLIES

@iloveloveSNSD: Wow. Are you a SeoHun shipper? keke. Surprised to see you supporting them more than SeoKai and SeoHan.

@henssy: If only Seohyun could date the three of them. keke.

@lyre07: Don't provoke me. My SeoKai heart. keke.

@Eycha_sk11: Good thing I got rest yesterday. But the bad thing is, after today, I have no day-off til next Sunday. So wish me luck. keke.

@i_love_seohyun: Me too. Can't choose between them. keke.

@megs519: Luhan still have feelings for Yoona that's why, but not like before. Sehun, yeah, he is slowly giving up. SeoKai will have more moments I think. keke.

@marynguyen: Wow. Another SeoHun shipper. Yes, me too. I find them cute together. How I wish they would have more interactions in real life.

@Infinite098: Kai is really consistent. Sehun, slowly giving up. Luhan? Maybe will start to develop feelings for Seo? keke.