Broken Friendships?

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun still woke up the earliest even though she was the one who slept last. Well, that is her usual thing. She always wakes up early. That is her nature. But this time, it was really a heavy morning for her already. Her swollen eyes say it all. She wanted to go back to sleep but she remembered that they will already go back to Seoul that day.

She went out and took a stroll around the hallway. She remembered the garden. The garden where she met her Angel. She smiled at thought of it. But then, she remembered Sehun. Her best friend she could ever have. She wanted to talk to him but she knows she will just hurt him. So she decided to give him time and space. Suddenly....

"Hello Unnie?" as she answered her phone.

"Seohyun-ah? Where are you? Your parents are looking for you." Yuri said.

"Okay unnie. I'll be there in a few minutes." Seohyun said as she hang up the phone and walked back to their room.

A few more minutes....

"My lovely daughter, where have you been?" as Mrs. Kim welcomed her daughter with her eye smile.

"I just had some fresh air in the garden." she explained.

"Okay, okay. Have a seat. We just have to eat breakfast and after preparation, we'll be going back to Seoul." her dad said.

She then went to the vacant seat, which is between her mom and Sehun. She wanted to avoid him but she doesn't want anyone to notice about their problem so she faked a smile to everyone, including Sehun. A few more minutes of waiting, their breakfast finally arrived.

"Luhan-ssi, I heard what happened last night. Are you okay now?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"What Umma? Who told you? So that means........" Seohyun suddenly said in shock.

"Don't worry my daughter, I know you did it to save his life. Don't overreact." her mom tried to calm her.

"But Umma, it is embarassing." Seohyun uttered and blushed.

"I'm okay now Umma. Thanks to Seohyun. If it wasn't for her. I wouldn't be here eating with you right now." Luhan suddenly said.

Silence once again filled the room. Seohyun's dad then decided to speak.

"I'm so thankful that my daughter is blessed with kind friends. I know I look strict but feel free to call me Appa. After all, it feels like we're already a family here." 

"Oh no problem Appa. You know that your daughter is precious to us. We will do our best to cherish and protect her from harm." Kai answered.

Suddenly, the atmosphere got awkward. He sounded like he is so much in love to her. 

"That's touching. Thank you for your concern towards my daughter. I know all of you feel the same way for her right?" her mom trying to erase the awkwardness.

"Of course, Umma." they all said in unison.

Later on, they finished their breakfast. Seohyun's parents left and went to their room. As well as the three boys.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Seohyun-ah. It seems like Kai likes you." Sooyoung straightforwardly said after the three boys went out.

"I know. Actually, I was feeling it since that day he saved you from Yoona." Yuri followed.

"Actually, unnies, I have something to confess." Seohyun seriously said.

"What is that Seohyun-ah?" Sooyoung and Yuri said in unison.

"Kai... He confessed to me not long ago after the incident. He said he loves me since we were young." Seohyun admitted.

Yuri has finally proven her insticts. She tried hard not to look hurt, but her tearing eyes said it all.

"Unnie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Seohyun said to Yuri.

"I understand Seohyun-ah. I cannot dictate who he likes." Yuri replied.

Seohyun could not do anything but feel sorry. First, Sehun is hurting. And now, Yuri is also hurting.

__________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, at the boys room...

"Kai-ah. Are you crazy? How can you say that in front of her parents? They might think you are courting her." Luhan suddenly muttered.

"Yeah hyung. I tried so hard to cover you from her parents." Sehun followed.

"Wait Sehun. Covering me? How did you know?" Kai suddenly asked.

"I saw you. You hugged her when you sent her home before. I knew it right away. So now, explain to us." Sehun asked in return.

"Yes, I love her. I love our little sister. Is that bad? You Luhan-hyung! Can you give the love she was wanting from you. Why? Why did she ever turned her eyes on you? Why did she love you instead of me?" Kai suddenly outburst in tears.

Luhan became speechless. He was right. He was never able to give Seohyun the love she wanted from him. But after his incident, it changed. He felt something special for Seohyun.

"Love? I'm so stupid I didn't notice her before. Why now? When everything's already complicated?" he thought to himself.

__________________________________________________________________________

Now that's everything has gone complicated, awkwardness has grown between them. All of them have nothing to do but to fake that everything's fine in front of Seohyun's parents. The van they were riding was filled with silence. All of them were in their own dreamland, the place where they can escape the harsh reality. 

After long hours of trip, they finally arrived in Seoul. Will everything be fine now that they're back in Seoul?

TO BE CONTINUED.....

__________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So yeah, this chapter is full of sorrows. The awkwardness between Sehun and Seohyun, Yuri and Seohyun and the three boys has just begun. Will their friendship be fixed or will just turn into memories? The end is nearly coming. I hope my readers will still support me until the end. Thank you for the continuing support you have been giving. FIGHTING FALLEN ANGELS. ^_^ And oh, by the way, Kris is just a cameo appearance. Sorry to those who thought he will be added into the story. 

COMMENTS REPLIES

@iloveloveSNSD: Thank you for the patience. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. :/

@soshi9princess: Thank you for the comments. Hope you'll enjoy more as it nears the end. :)

@lup_xynk: Yeah, I'm a boy. I adore Seohyun so much that's why. :)

@dcseokyu: He is just a cameo. I'm sorry. :/

@Eycha_sk11: LOL at your idea but it will be unfair for LuSeKai if Kris wins over them. xD

@i_love_seohyun: Haha. It's really rare for a boy to be an author of a fic, right?