U4.... United.

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Luhan: Red

Kai: Blue

Sehun: Green

Tiffany: Yellow

 

Seohyun woke up around 4 A.M. to check Luhan even though she slept late last night. He was still sleeping. 

"Oppa. I hope you'll be okay once you wake up." she thought to herself.

She was just there, sitting beside Luhan. She was staring at him immensely. She didn't even notice how the time passed.

It was already an hour ago when she woke up when her mom woke up too. She saw Seohyun sitting beside Luhan. She felt pity toward her daughter as she saw how much she loves him even though he don't.

"Good morning my daugther." she said.

"Umma. You're already awake. Good morning." she replied.

"Did you even sleep or you just stared at him like that the whole dawn? He might melt if you keep staring at him." she joked to lighten up the mood.

"Umma! He might hear you. It's not what you are thinking. I've been awaken not too long ago. I just woke up." she defensed herself.

"Okay. You say so. What would like for breakfast?" she said cheerfully.

"Anything Umma. Make breakfast for him too." she exclaimed.

"Why don't you make breakfast for him and then put a love potion on it for him to love you back?" her mom joked again.

"Umma! That's enough. I'm not that desperate." she shyly replied.

"Oh really? That's why you cried for him twice. keke." her mom insisted.

Luhan suddenly woke up and said, "What cry? Who cried?"

Seohyun and her mother were both shocked and thought of what to say. Seohyun stuttered as she makes an excuse to him. Then gave each other a "We're dead" look.

"Ah.. Hmm... You! You cried oppa. Don't you remember? And I got many things to ask you later. Are you okay now?" 

Luhan then started to recall what happened last night. The last thing he remembered is that he was lying on the floor of the club. He then got up of the sofa and looked at his surroundings. He felt embarassed as he learned he was at Seohyun's house.

"I'm..... I'm so sorry for everything. I never thought I would cause trouble to you." he said in a low tone.

Seohyun mom then intruded and said, "That's okay my son. We understand you. Just don't do that again cause it's not the right thing to do in facing problems." she advised him.

Luhan then found himself smiling unknowingly when he heard the word "son" from Seohyun's mom. 

"Why you suddenly smiled oppa?" Seohyun said.

"It's just because it's my first time someone called me son." he confessed.

Luhan grew up without knowing his parents. He just grew up with his relatives. That's why he is quite stubborn and rebellous. He never knew his parents.

Seohyun felt his pain and said, "I'm sorry to hear that oppa."

Then Seohyun's mom said, "What an unfortunate story. From now on, just comfortably call me Umma since you are Seohyun's friend." she said and smiled at him.

"Thank you... Umma." he awkwardly said.

"Okay. I'll just prepare breakfast for us. Please hold on. You two can talk for a while." her mom excused. 

As Seohyun's mother exited, Seohyun began to think if she's gonna ask Luhan or not.

"Oppa. Can I just ask you some questions?" she carefully told him.

"Hmm. Yeah. What is that?" he replied in a low tone.

"You and Yoona, what happened to you?" she curiously asked.

"We.. We broke up. Sh-she lied to me." he said as his expression become cold.

"I'm sorry. So that's the reason why you went to that club and drowned yourself with alcohol. You know that's not good right?" she said as she was about to sermon him.

"I was just so hurt of what I saw. You know, she is the first girl I loved truly. But she lied to me." as tears started to fall from his eyes.

Seohyun cannot help it that she suddenly wiped his tears from his face. Both of them stopped and gazed at each other. Seohyun then looked away as she moved her hands off Luhan's face.

"I'm sorry Oppa. It's just that I don't want any of you three crying. I don't intend it." she shyly explained.

"It's okay Seohyun-ah. We're siblings right? It's normal for us to comfort one another." he replied.

Seohyun's mother then called them and said "Breakfast all ready. Let's eat."

Seohyun and Luhan then headed to the dining room and began to eat. Seohyun intently changed their topic for him to feel a little better. They talked of their past moments of them four hanging out together. As they continue to talk, Seohyun's phone rang....

"Seohyun-ah! I'm here outside your house." Sehun said.

"O-okay. I'll be right there. Hang on." she replied.

"Who is that Seohyun-ah?" Luhan asked.

"Sehun-oppa. He's outside right now. I'm just gonna open the gate for him." 

When Seohyun got outside, she then said "Oppa. What are you doing here? It's Saturday today. We don't have classes."

"Why? Just because Luhan-hyung is inside, you won't let me come in?" he .

"No! Not that. I just thought you're gonna pick me up." she embarassedly replied. "Okay. Okay. Come in."

They went inside and Sehun joined them for breakfast. Sehun then asked Luhan.

"What the drama last night hyung?"

"Hey Sehun-oppa. It's not the right time to discuss it." Seohyun suddenly blurted out.

"Why not? Hyung, if your heart is broken, why not try find someone who WILL HEAL IT?" He emphasized the last three words. And gave Seohyun a light kick in her leg under the table.

Seohyun was shocked with the foot that hit him. She suddenly said, "That's not right. The thing is do you still love Yoona-unnie or not. You must not find someone just to help you forget her. You must find someone else once Yoona is not in your heart anymore."

Luhan was just quiet about it. He still loves Yoona but he finds Sehun has point too. And suddenly said, "Let's not talk about it now. Things will happen and if it happens, let it be."

The three of them continued to chat and talked of happy thoughts until Seohyun's mom called Seohyun and said, "Seohyun, someone's looking for you outside." The three of them got curious of who might Seohyun's visitor.

Seohyun went outside and was shocked with what she saw. "Kai-oppa, you're also visiting me?"

"What do you mean for also? Do you have visitors now?" Kai asked.

"Sehun-oppa and Luhan-oppa are here too." she replied.

"Wow. What a coincidence. What are they doing here?" Kai asked. Though inside, he felt a bit jealous because they are with Seohyun.

"Long story. keke. Come in oppa."

They went in and the two who were left in the dining room were also shocked.

"Kai-hyung, you're also here. Wow. We're complete again for the first time." Sehun said happily.

"Yes. We are. It feels like high school again." Kai exclaimed.

Luhan took the initiative and suggested that they should hang out again. "Hey. Since it's Saturday, why don't we hang out together us four only? We haven't done this for a long time. My treat."

"Yes. The three of us got to hang out but you Luhan-hyung, you were always absent lately." Kai told him.

"I know. I shouldn't have chosen girls over my best friends." he exclaimed.

Kai got the feeling that Luhan and Yoona are no longer together since Luhan himself said those words. He wanted to ask him but chose not to ask for his privacy.

"So let's go?" Sehun excitedly asked.

"Wait. We haven't even changed clothes yet. Luhan-oppa, you're still wearing the same clothes from yesterday. How will you change?" Seohyun asked.

Kai felt jealous when he heard what Seohyun said and thought, "Is it possible that they have been together since yesterday?"

Sehun then suggested that he will go home and lend Luhan his clothes. Sehun went back to his home. Seohyun, on the other side, went to her own bathroom to take a bath. And Luhan also went to the house guest bathroom.

Kai was left alone in the living room and thought of few things. "Should I confess to her now? I'm sure Luhan-hyung and Sehun will support me. But what if she rejects me?" Sehun got back early as his house was just few blocks from Seohyun's. Kai then asked him regarding his plans.

"What would you do if you like someone but they only see you as friend? Would you still confess to them?" he seriously asked.

"If you are brave enough, why not? But if you don't want to get hurt, you must try to look first if they feel the same for you. Why hyung?" Sehun answered.

"Nothing. Someone just asked me that a long ago. I wonder if you will have the same answer as me." he lied.

Kai got the fear again that Seohyun might reject him so he postponed his plans. Luhan then called Sehun and asked for the clothes. Everyone is done. They are just waiting for Seohyun. After few more minutes, she finally went down. As she walked down the stairs, the three all stared at her as they saw a goddess going down from above.

"Seohyun. You make me fall for you more and more. You're my angel." Kai thought.

"Seohyun-ah. I never thought you would be this beautiful. I thought you will be acting boyish all this time." Sehun thought.

"Seohyun. You changed so much now. Is it still right for me to treat you like a little brother?" Luhan thought.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time is running fast. It's been 9 days since I started this fic and I'm already on my 11th chapter. Hope you'll like it. Thank you to those who support this and also to the subscribers. It feels so so good to see my subscribers are growing. I never expected this. So from the bottom of my heart, I'm sincerely grateful to the wonderful response from my readers. ^_^ I will try my bestest in this special fic.

Fighting!