An Unexpected Happening and her Transformation.

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Tiffany: Yellow

Yunho: Gray

Sooyoung: Orange

Yuri: Maroon

Seohyun and Sehun headed to the theater since the Acting Major students were told to go there. They were quite confused because it's unusual for all the Acting students to gather. As the gathering and announcement of their upcoming role play has been done. Two female students suddenly approached them, they are named Yuri and Sooyoung.

"Hi miss. I'm Choi Sooyoung and beside me is Kwon Yuri. Can we just have a few seconds with you?" 

"Hi. My name is Kim Seohyun. No problem, is there anything I can help?" Seohyun calmly replied.

"We are having a role play as part of our examination and also, as part of our yearly role play, right? We are given a month to prepare for this role play. We had a raffle earlier for us to choose those will be in the cast of the drama and you were picked as the female lead." Yuri explained.

Both Seohyun and Sehun were shocked. And Sehun unknowingly hugged her due to his excitement to see Seohyun in the lead. Sooyoung and Yuri later on explained more details about the upcoming play.She was so nervous on how she'll portray the role. The role that she got requires her to be more feminine. 

"Don't worry Seohyun-ssi, you won't take Acting as your course if you don't know how to act right?" Yuri said.

"Ye-yes. Of course. I can do this. We can do this." Seohyun said with confidence.

"But there is one thing we got to do for you to be an effective lead." Sooyoung said.

"We have to transform you into a lady." Yuri followed.

Sooyoung and Seohyun grabbed Seohyun and Sehun and they brought them into a salon.

"Nice Seohyun. I'm looking forward to your transformation." Sehun said.

It took an hour for her make-over to finish. When she came out, Yuri, Sooyoung and Sehun were all stunned with her goddess-like beauty. They were all looking at her like their eyes are gonna pop out. 

Sehun suddenly spoke, "Uhm. Miss? I'm Oh Sehun and may I know your name?" 

"Hey! What's wrong with you? It's your little brother." Seohyun answered.

"Wow! We never knew you were this beautiful." Yuri replied.

"If you keep your appearance like this, many boys will surely follow you." Sooyoung added.

"Now we got to teach you how to act like a lady." Yuri stated.

Seohyun is a fast learner so she learned how to act more like a lady in just a day. She gained new friends in Yuri and Sooyoung. The four of them hang out for a while. After that, Seohyun was sent home by Sehun after a long day of school.

"Thank you for sending me home Sehun-oppa. See you tomorrow." 

"No problem Seohyun-ah. I'm an oppa now since you're a lady now. See yah." Sehun replied.

Her parents were having conversation until she came in.

"Hey, who are you to intrude our house?" her Fany umma shouted.

"Hey honey, calm down. It's our daughter Seohyun, don't you see?" her Yunho appa claimed.

"For real?" Fany was in shock. She looked closely and was surprised on how gorgeous her daugther is. "Wow. You're same as your umma. You're beautiful like me." and then, all of them laughed. They ate dinner together and had conversation since it's a special day for them and also, they rarely do things like this.

After they finished the dinner, Seohyun headed to her room. Like the usual, she was daydreaming again and was talking to Luhan's picture. 

"Luhan-oppa. I miss you so much. Maybe you'll be surprised when you see how I look now. You already hurt me but I'm still in love with you. What should I do?" 

Later on, Seohyun fell asleep.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...