Dealing with the First Heartbreak

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Tiffany: Yellow

Yoona: Purple

 

The next day...

"Seohyun! Wake up already! It's time for school." 

Seohyun's eyes became swollen after crying too much last night. She was worried on how she will answer her friends' question when they saw why her eyes is like that. So she went to school wearing a cap and sunglasses to hide her eyes.

Seohyun was walking along the corridor when she heard Luhan and Yoona having an argument.

"Look Luhan, I like your friends. They are kind. But I want you to be with me than them most of the time." Yoona yelled.

"Babe, I love you. But you cannot take me away from my friends." Luhan explained.

"Okay. I will be honest with you. Nothing will be wrong with me if you hang out only with Kai and Sehun, but I don't want you hanging out with Seohyun." Yoona told him.

"Hey, what's wrong with Seohyun? She's my friend. We've known each other for so long. Are you jealous of her?" 

"Yes, I am." Yoona confessed. "She's still a girl even if she's boyish. And I hate it when I see you hanging out with other girls."

As Seohyun heard what Yoona said, she goes somewhere else. She thought Yoona was right. It's not right for her to be with Luhan since he's a relationship now. She went in a cabana located near the baseball field of their university. She kept herself alone. Until....

"Seohyun!" a deep voice called her. She then saw Kai approaching her. Kai immediately knew there's something wrong. He knows her very well as he is secretly in love with her. "Why are you here alone? Is there something wrong? And why are you wearing sun glasses?" he asked as if he's interogating Seohyun.

As she already prepared herself to those question, she replied calmly, "No, there's nothing wrong. The thing is I have sore eyes right now that's why I wear sun glasses and isolate myself from people." Kai, on the other side, just believed in her. Even though he know it's not real. He said, "No matter what your illness is, don't isolate yourself from me. I will be here always for you."

Seohyun was touched with his words but acted like she's not touched. She then said to Kai, "Wow! There you are again. You're being dramatic again. I told you to smile more right? Look at yourself right now, you look bad. If you smile, you look very good." Kai was then touched with her words and said, "Okay, I'll try to smile more." Their conversation goes on until they saw Sehun and Luhan approaching them.

"We've been looking around for you two. What were you doing here? And Seohyun-ah, is the sun up in here? What's with the sun glasses?" Sehun said.

"We were just talking some stuffs here. And Seohyun is wearing sun glasses because she got sore eyes.", Kai replied.

"Seohyun-ah, how are you?" Luhan asked. Seohyun somehow felt awkward when Luhan asked her. But she must not let him know her feelings. She acted like nothing's wrong and said, "Everything's fine. I just got infected with sore eyes but it's fine."

"There you go Seohyun, you finally see your baby Luhan again." Sehun teased. Both Luhan and Seohyun were shocked and felt awkward. However, Seohyun choked Sehun and said, "You fool. Stop it or I'll kill you." Luhan agreed and said, "You crazy. We are just like brothers." Kai felt jealous about it but kept his cool. Sehun then apologized and said he was just joking. 

They kept on talking and talking, like they haven't seen each other for a long time. The bell suddenly rang and they separated ways to go to their respective classes.

TO BE CONTINUED.....