The Day She Learned to Fight

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

"Seohyun-ah! Annyeong!" Luhan greeted. 

Everyone was shocked with how Luhan greeted her. It seems like nothing happened between them.

"Annyeong Luhan-oppa!" she greeted back cheerfully.

"Hey. Why is everyone looked shocked?" Luhan asked the rest.

"Of course, oppa. They will be shocked. They didn't know that we already talked about the matter." Seohyun explained.

"Wow. It's nice to see you two in good terms again. But doesn't it feel awkward for both of you?" Sooyoung then frankly asked.

"Of course not! Right Seohyun-ah?" Luhan answered right away.

Seohyun nodded and agreed. Even though on her mind, "For you Oppa, I will try my best to avoid awkwardness between us."

Sehun then looked at Seohyun, he thought to himself, "You can lie to everyone, but not to me Seohyun-ah. I know you're just pretending that's everything's fine."

Kai, on the other hand, thought to himself, “Seohyun-ah. I hope we can be close like how close you are with him again. I know you are still bearing the pain. Why don't you just be close with me? I won't hurt you like how he hurt you."

"I'm hungry already. Should we go to canteen now?" Yuri suggested.

They went to the cafeteria. When they got inside, they were surprised with what they saw. It was Yoona and with her, is her new boy. They were worried at how Luhan would react but Luhan was just cool about it. Yoona then approached them.

"Oh. Here are the losers." she exclaimed, trying to embarass their group.

"Look who's speaking. " Yuri answered. She's provoking for a fight.

"Unnie. Stop it. Nothing will happen if you'll fight her back." Seohyun begged Yuri.

"You're really a coward Kim Seohyun. Until now, you're still that kind of not fighting back and just ignore. Look what happened to you. You're a loser." Yoona humiliated Seohyun.

Unknowingly, with her anger, Seohyun slapped Yoona's face. Everyone was shocked with Seohyun's gesture. She is not the type who will fight back.

"How dare you." Yoona shouted.

"One more word and I'll give you more than that. You wouldn't want to see a sleeping volcano erupting right before your eyes right?!" Seohyun replied with her eyebrows furrowed.

"This is not the end, Kim Seohyun. This is not." Yoona replied angrily and left.

All of the people inside were looking at Seohyun. It was the first time they saw her anger. Even her friends never saw her like that.

"Wow. I'm so proud of you Seohyun-ah. I thought you would always allow anyone humiliate you like that." Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Unnie, I've changed. I need to learn how to protect myself. I cannot be always quiet. If I don't fight back, then people will take me easy." she replied.

"That's good Seohyun-ah." Kai said. "I love to see you growing up so good." 

"But be careful Seohyun-ah. You don't know what Yoona can do to you. She's powerful." Yuri forewarned her.

"Don't worry. We're here to protect our baby sister always." Sehun confidently replied.

"Hey oppa! I'm no longer a baby!" Seohyun protested.

"But for us, you're still our baby sister." Luhan blurted out.

Everyone became quiet again. They were thinking how he could say that in front of Seohyun. They just tried to divert the topic.

"Let's order our foods now." Sehun suggested.

"Yeah. I'm so hungry already." Sooyoung replied.

"You're always hungry Shikshin." Yuri joked.

"Stop it. You wouldn't want to see a sleeping volcano erupting right before your eyes right?!" Sooyoung tried to imitate Seohyun's cool line.

"Hey Unnie! That's my line!" Seohyun joked.

"Honestly, Kim Seohyun. You looked so cool when you said those words." Yuri praised.

"I'm always cool. Don't you know that?" Seohyun joked once again.

Kai then thought, "I wish I am the one who could make you happy like that."

They finally ordered their food and went to their table. There was a bottle on the top of the table.

"Hey, I got an idea. Why don't we play spin the bottle?" Sooyoung suggested.

"Are you crazy or what?" Yuri replied.

"Why? This is just for fun." Sooyoung answered. "Game?"

Sooyoung then spinned the bottle. It pointed on Sehun.

"Okay Sehun-ah. I'm gonna ask you a simple question. What is your ideal type of girl?" Sooyoung asked.

"My ideal type? Those who are quiet and demure. I also like those who has a cute face and long hair." he honestly answered and stole a gaze at Seohyun.

"Too bad, you're not quiet Sooyoung." Yuri .

"I won't mind if I'm not his type." Sooyoung cooly shrugged her off. "Okay Sehun-ah. It's your turn to spin it."

Sehun spinned the bottle and it pointed to Yuri. "Noona, do you like Kai-hyung?" 

Yuri refused to answer the question, worried that Kai might feel odd with her. But then, she finally spit it out. "Yes, I admire Kai. My ideal type are those who are quiet and manly. So yes, I like him."

With her confession, everyone began teasing them. Sooyoung then told Yuri, "Hey, it's your turn to spin it now."

Yuri spinned the bottle and it pointed to Kai. She deeply thought of a question she would ask to him. "Kai. What do you think of me, as a girl?"

"As a girl, you are really beautiful. You're also kind. Any guy who would date you will be so lucky." he answered calmly. Yuri blushed with Kai's words. 

"Hey. Stop blushing. You're too obvious Kwon Yuri." Sooyoung protested.

Kai then calmly spinned the bottle. It pointed to the shikshin. "Noona, do you think you and Sehun have a chance to be together?"

"Hyung. What kind of question is that?" Sehun protested.

"Didn't you hear it? I said, is their any chance between you and Sooyoung-noona." Kai repeated.

"From my point of view, I cannot say there's no possibility. Cause I don't know what the future holds. But as of now, I would repeat, I am happy being single. But again, I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no." Sooyoung answered like a genius.

Yuri's mouth opened wide upon hearing her genius-like answer. "I wish you would use your brain often." she then went on to tease Sooyoung.

"Yuri-ah!" Sooyoung shouted. She then spinned the bottle. It pointed to Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah. Out of the three men we have here now, who do you think is the most decent?" Sooyoung asked.

"Unnie! There's no such thing. All of them are decent. I mean I won't last to be friends with them if they weren't decent. Kai-oppa, Sehun-oppa, and Luhan-oppa are all decent. Nothing more, nothing less." she answered.

"Okay. You say so. You're being too serious. Haha." Sooyoung joked. 

Seohyun then spilled the bottle and it pointed to Luhan. Everyone was tensed with the question she will give to him.

"Oppa! Did you ever regret of dating Yoona?" she frankly asked.

"No. I would never regret her. I love her, I still do. But it's no longer what it was before. After all the bad things she did to me, my love for her slowly decreased. If there's one thing I regret about her, it's that I wasn't able to protect my baby sister from her." he answered seriously.

Seohyun then became quiet with his answer. She thought to herself, "Stop being so sweet with me. Are you really that numb that I love you and one sweet word from you may mean a lot to me?"

Kai felt jealous, he thought, "Luhan-hyung, are you hitting on Seohyun now? I should move faster."

Sehun, on the other hand, "Looks like I have zero chances for Seohyun now. Maybe it will be better if we just remain friends."

TO BE CONTINUED....

__________________________________________________________________________

Again, I'm so sorry for the super late update. Everything has gone busier now. And sadly, it looks like it won't be over yet. Tomorrow, I believe I can update. But after that, my next off from work will be on the next Sunday so that means I won't be able to update again for a week. So I'm saying sorry now. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. :/ Anyways, here's my 20th chapter now. Yoona is slowly becoming a real antagonist now. What more do you think can she do? And the four main characters, what do you think will happen to them now? How I wish I could find more time to update this like before. :/ Anyways, thank you again for continuously supporting my fic. Thank you so much. Fighting readers. ^_^

COMMENTS REPLIES

@Eycha_sk11: Do you think they are really fixed now? keke. I'll give you more soon.

@lyre07: Don't worry. Who knows, your joke might come true too. keke.

@iloveSeoKyu: Thank you. It makes me feel proud knowing someone is touched with my fic. keke.

@glamzchic: Thank you so much chingoo. Yes, it's really tiring. I haven't had enough rest these days. But thanks to SeoExo, I am still having a relaxation. God. I'm so crazy into this ship right now.

@i_love_seohyun: I'll try chingoo. keke.

@Seohyun4ever: Don't cry. keke. This will have a happy ending, I swear.

@1004Diamond: Sorry to spoil, but the next chapter will have more SeoKai moments. keke.

@idhakyungsoo: I wish so too. keke.

@spark1820: Yeah. They really love Seohyun that much.