Secrets Spilled

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

It was already afternoon, Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung were walking on their way to the locker room to get their things. Seohyun was still thinking about the cold stare Yoona gave her earlier that day.

"Seohyun-ah, You seem to be zooming out. Don't tell me you're still thinking about that incident?" Sooyoung worried.

"Sooyoung, who wouldn't be worried if someone gave you that kind of look? It's scary you know." Yuri tried to empathize Seohyun.

"Unnie, I'm just afraid that...." Seohyun said worryingly.

"Worried about what?" Sooyoung wondered.

Seohyun then decided to tell her secret to her two friends.

"Sooyoung-unnie, Yuri-unnie, I-I..... like.... Luhan-oppa." she admitted.

Sooyoung and Yuri were both shocked. Their eyes seems like to pop out when they heard Seohyun's confession.

"What?! Since when? How?" Yuri interrogated her.

"Pabo! She said she likes Luhan." Sooyoung repeated.

"I liked oppa since we were young. That's why I grew up being boyish. Just to be close with him." Seohyun confessed.

"I didn't see this coming. I am truly shocked upon hearing this words coming from your mouth." Yuri said.

"So how about Siwon? Did you really love him?" Sooyoung asked seriously.

"I almost loved him. At first, I just went out with him just to forget Luhan-oppa. But I slowly liked how he treated me. But all were gone after I learned he was just using me." Seohyun told.

"And you were just using him too. On a positive side, I must say that both of you had their faults. I'm sorry Seohyun but I should also blame you in this one. It's not right to use someone just to get over someone else." Yuri lectured.

"I know Unnie. I learned so much from that experience. I won't ever do it again." Seohyun assured them.

Suddenly, a loud bang came from the other side of their locker. They went to look where the noise came but there was no one in the place.

"Unnies, could it be that someone was listening to our conversation?" Seohyun worried.

"Calm Seohyun. They didn't see us so don't worry about it." Sooyoung tried to calm her.

"We might be hearing just weird things. We're just tired I guess. Let's leave from this place." Yuri replied.

________________________________________________________________________________

As the three of them went out, a mysterious lady was staring at them deeply from afar. "So this is your deep secret Ms. Kim Seohyun. Tomorrow, you will be the biggest headline in our campus."

The mysterious lady then gave Yoona a call, "Hello Ms. Im Yoona, Meet me at the cafe near our campus. I will give you something that is something related to Kim Seohyun and your boyfriend."

Yoona answered, "Who are you? Why should I be meeting a stranger?"

The mysterious lady answered, "Don't worry. I'm not a killer. I'm helping you in fact. Meet me or you'll regret that this big secret will be forever hidden." and hang up the phone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung reached the gate of their campus. They saw Sehun is already waiting there.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting here since forever." Sehun childishly yelled.

"Sorry Sehun. We were just having girls' talk that's why we came out late." Sooyoung explained.

"Okay, we'll leave now. Sehun, take care of Seohyun." Yuri reminded him.

"I got it Noonas. See you tomorrow. Bye." Sehun cheerfully said to them.

They have separated ways. Seohyun was just quiet due to the fact that she felt awkward around Sehun when he confessed to her. The second fact is that she still remembers the incident between her and Yoona. And lastly, the sudden bang they heard in the locker room.

"Seohyun-ah, why are you so quiet?" Sehun seriously asked.

"Uh. I'm sorry Oppa. Many things are just bothering my mind." Seohyun replied softly.

"Does that include me?" Sehun frankly asked.

"A little bit. But the main problem is that Yoona gave me that cold stare and lastly, I think someone heard our talk in the locker room." Seohyun explained to him.

"I'm sorry Seohyun-ah if I added to your dilemmas. I shouldn't have just told you." Sehun apologized.

"You should not be sorry Oppa. I'm the one, I didn't know you were suffering that much. I'm sorry that I cannot answer you." Seohyun apologized back.

They became awkward after opening the topic again. Sehun then decided to break the awkwardness.

"By the way, what were you talking about that someone heard you in the locker room?" Sehun asked.

"Oppa. I told Yuri-unnie and Sooyoung-unnie about my secret." she admitted.

"And you think someone heard you? That's dangerous Seohyun-ah." Sehun worried for his friend, and his love.

"That's why I am out of myself right now. I'm so worried about it." Seohyun said and sighed.

"Don't worry. I will be here at your side. We will be here by your side." Sehun comforted her.

"Oppa. I'm so thankful to have you. Any girls would be so lucky to have you, and I'm lucky to have an oppa like you." Seohyun praised him.

"Seohyun-ah. Stop it. You're making me fall..... Ughh. Nevermind." Sehun sighed in defeat.

"I understand what you meant Oppa. I'm sorry." she replied.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile......

"Hello Ms. Im Yoona." the mysterious lady greeted her.

"Okay. So why did you make me come here?" she frankly asked the lady.

"Wow. How rude of you to welcome me like that. You won't even ask my name. I'm Jung Seo-yoon. And as I've said earlier, I'm here to help you." she smirked.

"I didn't ask for you to help me. So what now?" Yoona told her.

"So why did you come here in the first place? Look, I'm here to help you. Can you please stop being y?" Seo-yoon told her. "Anyways, here. Listen to this. I recorded Seohyun's conversation with her friends. Listen to it and take care of your sheep cause the wolf might attack it." 

Jung Seo-yoon left Yoona doumbfounded in the cafe. Yoona left later on.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you Oppa for sending me home again." Seohyun said to him.

"You're always welcome Seohyun-ah. I told you. Oppa is just here. Okay? Get in now. I bet you're so tired today." Sehun told her.

"Take care Oppa. See you tomorrow." Seohyun told him.

Seohyun got inside and went straight to her room. She just laid there all night and thought of all the things that happened today.

"What should I do? What if my secret spills over the campus? How can I still show my face to them, especially to Luhan-oppa. Why is this happening to me?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! We're getting closer to the biggest revelation ever. Did you like this chapter? keke. I hope you do. Anyways, I had to change the format of my story because I wanted to try it. Do you like this format better or you like my format before? Your opinion is greatly appreciated. ^_^ And of course, thank you again for reading my fic. I thought this fic won't get big as it is now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

COMMENTS REPLY

@KJpoper: I don't know yet. But it is also possible. keke.

@lyre07: Yes, she is. keke. Don't be sad. SeoKai is possible too.

@glamzchic: Haha. Got you.  Well, Kai's confession is near too.

@lee004: Thank you for reading my fic. I'm thankful you like it. Anyways, just watch out, cause now that revelations are coming, we'll be coming near that.

@yustikas: Thank you. Hope you'll like this chapter as well. keke. You're a SeoKai shipper too. It seems to me that there are more SeoKai shippers in here.

@i_love_seohyun: We almost share the same username. keke. And we also ship the same couples. How ironic. keke.

@megs519: He is the quiet type you know. And most quiet people lacks courage that's why he can't confess to Seohyun like Sehun did.

@Eycha_sk11: We're totally the same. I ship SeoHan, SeoKai, SeoHun and SeoKris the most among SeoExo. keke.

@ildhakyungsoo: Wow. You're SeoHun shipper now? keke.