Let's talk about Love

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Sehun: Green

Sooyoung: Orange

Yuri: Maroon

Tiffany: Yellow

Yunho: Gray

 

It was a regular day again for them. Seohyun woke up with a bright smile. 

"My daughter, why you look so happy?" her dad asked.

"Oh Appa, you're here today. How was your work?" she replied back.

"You did not answer my question, my dear. Work's tiring, I'll be just staying here for few days but I need to leave again for another conference. So how are you?" as he suspected that Seohyun is dating again.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask weird questions Appa?" as she wondered what her dad is up too.

"I don't want to sound strict my daughter but if you want to date again, you must let me know. I don't want you to hurt again." he reminded her.

"Honey, that's enough. It's still early in the morning and you're already lecturing her." as Mrs. Seo defended her daughter.

"It's okay Umma. I know that already. I'll be more careful now. I already finished my dish. I will be going now. Appa, Umma." as Seohyun excused herself.

She went out anticipating that Sehun is already waiting. But to her surprise, Sehun was not outside. She then suddenly decided to give a call to Sehun.

"Oppa! Where are you? I thought you were already waiting here." she asked cutely.

"I'm sorry Seohyun-ah. I'm still here at home. I might not pick you up today." he said in a low tone.

"Okay. Wait for me there. I'm going to pick you up. keke." she offered.

"No. No. Just go straight to school." Sehun refused.

"No! I'm going to pick you up and that's final. Annyeong! Wait for me." she said hurridly and quickly turn off the phone.

Her house is not far from Sehun's so she just walked her way to his house. Sehun, on the other hand, is worried of Seohyun. "Why is she doing this to me? I'm trying to distance myself from her but she is the one who's going near me. What do I do?"

Later on, "Oppa. I'm already here outside your house." as she phoned Sehun again.

"Okay. Okay. I'm coming out." Sehun replied.

Sehun went outside. There, he finally meets Seohyun. 

"Why do you do this to me?" he welcomed her.

"I just want to pay back all the good things you did to me." she said cheerfully.

"You don't need to do this. You make me feel like I'm not gentleman. And besides, I do those things without asking for returns." he shyly replied.

"Just this once okay? Let's go now. We're gonna be late." 

Sehun and Seohyun went to school. They were almost late so they went to their respective classes immediately. If Seohyun is fine, there is something weird about Sehun.

"Am I really falling for her? Why do this happen? It wasn't like this before. I wasn't feeling this way before. It all started with that kiss. Why did she ever kiss me? I feel so confused." he thought while he was in class.

"Mr. Oh!" as his teacher called his attention. "Are you paying attention to this class?"

"I'm sorry Prof. I was just thinking of some things. I will pay attention." Sehun apologized.

After an hour, the classes are finished already. Sehun tried to hide from Seohyun. But....

"Sehun-ah!" Sooyoung called him.

"Yes noona? Do you need help?" he said.

"No. Let's just go to our usual place. Seohyun might be waiting there already." Yuri replied.

Sehun had no choice but to come with them. While on their way to the cabana, they spotted Seohyun and Kai already waiting there.

"I told you. They are already here." Sooyoung told Sehun.

"Yeah. I can see them right? Hahaha." Sehun replied.

"Oh. You're here finally. What took you so long?" Seohyun asked them.

"We just got out of our classes. Too much discussions. My brain cannot bare it anymore." Yuri joked.

"Just focus and concentrate. You can do it Yuri-noona"  Kai said to her. 

Yuri blushed and said, "Thank you Kai."

Sooyoung suddenly teased Yuri, "Yuri-ah. Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not unnie. What nonsense things are you saying?!" Yuri defended.

"Hey Sehun-ah. Why aren't you talking so much? You're my partner in crime right? We should be teasing her!" Sooyoung protested to Sehun.

"Ah? I'm sorry. I was just thinking some few things." Sehun replied and sighed.

"Oppa. Do you have a problem? You've been like that since I picked you up." Seohyun asked.

"Wait. You picked him up?" Kai asked.

"Yes. Why? Is there something wrong with that?" Seohyun asked.

"Sehun-ah! Be a gentleman. Don't you feel ashamed that a girl went to pick you up?" Kai said to Sehun.

"No oppa! It's not like that. He told me to go straight to school. But I told him I'm gonna pick him up. It's me who insisted it. Don't blame Sehun-oppa. I just did that because of the good things he did to me."

"Still, it looks awkward. Anyways, Sehun-ah? Do you have problem? Mind sharing it with us. We can help you." Kai then turned his attention to Sehun.

"Nothing. Maybe I'm just tired." he calmly answered and sighed.

"But we are your friends. Tell us. Wait, don't tell me you are in love?" Sooyoung asked.

Sehun was frozen with Sooyoung's question. He felt nervous after hearing the word 'love', in his thought, "Do I really love her now?".

"Omo! Omo! You're in love. You froze. keke. Who's the girl?" Sooyoung excitedly asked.

"It's... It's not that.... Why do you make issues?" Sehun defended.

"See. You're stuttering. You're in love right?" Yuri then joined.

"You're so naughty noonas. Why do you keep saying I'm in love?" Sehun half-shouted.

"Because you are. keke." Yuri insisted.

"Okay. Since we are in the topic of love. Yuri, honestly, are you in love lately?" Sooyoung diverted the topic to Yuri.

"What are you doing Sooyoung? Why suddenly ask me such questions?" Yuri tried to change the topic.

"Since Sehun is now in love, now, we want to know if you're also in love." Sooyoung replied.

Yuri was not able to answer the question.

"Okay. Two down. Oh wait, Kai said he also likes someone. So three down. keke." Sooyoung laughed.

"Wait unnie. How about you? Maybe you're in love that's why you love to discuss things related to love?" Yuri asked Sooyoung.

"Yuri-ah. No matter how you ask me those things. I would repeatedly say to you that I am happy being single and not in love." Sooyoung admitted.

"Liar!" Yuri yelled.

"Believe me Kwon Yuri. I don't think of it for now." Sooyoung calmly replied.

"Okay. Okay. Now we got to ask the only one left here. Kim Seohyun. How's lovelife?" Yuri diverted the question to Seohyun.

"I'm in love." she answered shortly.

Kai and Sehun were shocked with the answer she gave. But before they think something else. Seohyun continued her sentence.

"....with my best friends. I'm in love with you guys. keke." and laughed off.

"So cheesy Seohyun-ah? Be serious. Are you in love with a guy right now?" Sooyoung said.

"Be serious? Okay. Even though I'm in love right now, I won't pursue it. I want to be extra careful this time after what happened to me. So for now, I don't want to love."

Kai lost his hope. "I have no chances. After her break-up, seems like she won't accept new suitors right now. I'm so unfortunate." Sehun, on the other hand, "I know you're lying Seohyun-ah. I know all your secrets. I just don't know how will I help you with Luhan-hyung now that I'm helplessly in love with you."

Just then, Luhan came to the cabana. 

"Annyeong Luhan-oppa." Sooyoung and Yuri greeted.

"Annyeong. What were you talking about earlier? Seems like you've had an interesting topic that I missed." Luhan asked.

"We were talking about love. We won't ask you since we know that you are dating Yoona." Yuri said.

"Not anymore." he answered. Seems like he's confidence is back.

"Are you okay now hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Of course I am. I'm back to my old self." Luhan exclaimed.

"What do you mean oppa?" Seohyun seriously asked.

"Mr. Playboy Luhan is back. keke. Just kidding." Luhan said and laugh.

Seohyun, Kai and Sehun did not feel good about it. Seems like the Luhan that was stubborn and heartbreaker is back.

"And you're proud of that hyung?" Kai seriously asked.

"I was just kidding Kai. Why so serious?" Luhan replied.

"I'm happy to see you cheering up again. But I honestly hope you won't be the same Luhan you were before you met Yoona." Kai admitted.

"You can count on me Kai-ah. I learned my lesson. Maybe this happened as my karma for breaking hearts before." Luhan said.

"I'm so happy to see you maturing oppa. Keep it up." Seohyun said.

"Thank you Seohyun-ah." Luhan said and touched Seohyun's hair.

Sehun and Kai both felt jealous about it. It seems like Seohyun is getting a lot closer to Luhan. However, they must not let them know how they feel.

Sehun thought, "Why do I feel jealous? This is not how it's supposed to be. How can I ever be with Seohyun if I know she loves Luhan-hyung? Why did I fall for you Seohyun?"

Kai thought, "Why it seems like I'm not the closest to you? It seems that you are a lot closer to Sehun and Luhan-hyung. Why do I feel jealous with my friends. This is not right. But I love you Seohyun and even though we are friends, it hurts me to see you closer to them than me."

TO BE CONTINUED....

_________________________________________________________

Sorry again for the late update. So tired from work and to be honest, some thing happened.  I know some of you knew the rumors that Luhan chose Yoona as the prettiest member of SNSD. I was somehow disappointed at first. But after thinking of it, I was just too sensitive with my SeoHan heart. Good thing, my faith in SeoExo helped me make this chapter. Now, I'm fine with it. After all, Luhan never said he liked Seohyun in the first place. I said too much already. Enjoy this chapter. Fighting Fallen Angels and my readers. ^_^

COMMENTS REPLY

@1004Diamond: Was that a surprise? keke. I just thought of it that time too. I did not expect that Sehun will be her first kiss.

@super_purple: Wow. Another SeoHun shipper. Thank you. 

@reihn22: I must say SeoKai moments are just about to come. SeoHan, on the other hand, is coming nearer. Just watch out.

@ildhakyungsoo: Yes, Sehun officially fell for Seohyun.

@lyre07: Another SeoKai shipper. They look good too.

@i_love_seohyun: The three of them are better for Seohyun, for me.

@JessicaWorks: I'm trying my best to make moments for each equally. 

@mylovesnsdexo: Thank you. Hopefully, you'll enjoy my fan fic. As much as I enjoy writing it, it's kind of hard with my schedule. But I will do my best to complete it. And you're an Ace Baby too.