Seohyun's Popularity and New Love?

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Sooyoung: Orange

Yuri: Maroon

Yoona: Purple

Siwon: Brown

Seohyun became extremely popular in her school after her performance in the role play. She rivalled Yoona's popularity that causes the latter to be more jealous. Many boys chase her and courted her. She thought that she should also start entering relationships, thinking that it was the best way for her to forget Luhan. One day....

"Hi Ms. Kim Seohyun." a man called her.

"Yes, is there anything you need?" Seohyun calmly answered. She was in doubt to entertain the man as he was one of the most popular guys among their unversity. His name is Choi Siwon. He is known for being cool, handsome and most of all, playboy.

"Nothing. By the way, I'm Choi Siwon. I just want to be friends with you." Siwon said to her.

"Yes, I know you. You are the famous playboy here in our campus right?", Seohyun said straight to him.

"Why do people always judge a book by its cover?" he sadly said.

"I'm not judging you by your look. Everyone knows that in our campus." Seohyun said to him with her eye brows furrowed.

"But it doesn't mean I'm always like that. Look. I want to be friends with you because I like you. And I'm willing to prove that to you." Siwon said as he is convincing Seohyun.

"Okay. I'm sorry for judging you that easy. But I don't think it is bad for me to be guarded. Don't blame me reacting like this because of your image." Seohyun explained.

"But I will change for you." he said.

Siwon courted Seohyun for weeks and Seohyun felt like he was true to his words. On the other hand, she also thought that Siwon might be the one who will make her move on from Luhan. And one day...

"Yes. I am now ready to be your girlfriend. You were true to your words." Seohyun answered Siwon. Siwon was jumping crazily that time. Seohyun, at the same time, felt embarassed as the people in the campus were looking to them. It's now official, Choi Siwon is Kim Seohyun's first boyfriend. Sehun, Kai, Yuri and Sooyoung felt a little bit afraid for their friend as they know Siwon is a playboy. Luhan and Yoona don't know the news yet as they were too focused on each other.

The next day, Seohyun hang out with her friends. They were in the cabana as usual.

Kai suddenly said, "Why did you answer him? Don't you know he is a heartbreaker?" he asked as if he was Seohyun's father. He was sad that Seohyun is now taken. He felt a little regret in his heart as he was not able to let her know his feelings.

"Yes, Kai-oppa is right. Aren't you afraid that he will just use you?" Yuri said worryingly. 

"Just be careful, Seohyun. You don't know what he might do to you." Sooyoung forewarned her friend.

The unusual is Sehun is more quiet than before. He knows Seohyun is not really in love with Siwon. He knows she just accepted him, thinking it was the best way to forget Luhan. He's been quietly following her since he knew that she loves Luhan. Sehun knows his friend very well. He knew Seohyun so well.

Luhan and Yoona suddenly came.

"So the rumors were true. Congrats Seohyun-ssi on your new found love." Yoona remarked. She thought she has nothing to be afraid anymore. Luhan, on the other hand, "Seohyun, are you out of your mind? That boy is a playboy. He will just use you."

Seohyun finally answered her friends remarks. "Look. He promised to me he will change for me. He is true to his words. I carefully thought of this. He might be the one who is really meant for me. And why shouldn't give him a chance? He granted every thing I ask from him. So I think he deserves my heart." She said it using her mind. But while saying those words, in her heart, "I answered him because of you Luhan-oppa. I will never have you. I should move on. And he is the one who can help me forget you."

The bell rang and every one went to their respective classes. It was a busy day for them since examinations are approaching. When it's time to go home, Sehun sent her home as usual.

"Seohyun-ah." he calmly called her. "Are you really sure about him? Look. He is the one who's supposed to be sending you home now but where is he?"

"He called me earlier. He said he is busy practicing for the varsity." Seohyun said without looking at him.

"What about him?" Sehun frankly asked.

Seohyun was shocked at first, but suddenly looked at him and said, "Who are you referring to?"

Sehun then confessed everything he knows. "Look Seohyun. Don't lie to me. The first time I saw Luhan-hyung's picture in your room, I know you have feelings for him. And don't dare to explain. I know everything. I've been observing you."

Seohyun then felt shocked with his words. She has nothing to deny anymore. She then told him the truth. "Yes, I love Luhan-oppa. But he is with Yoona now. I don't have any choice. I accepted Siwon because I thought he is the one who can help me move on from Luhan-oppa. Please, keep everything you know as a secret. Siwon is making me feel better now. I think I've moved on from Luhan."

"But do you think you are doing the right thing? Look. If you really love Luhan, then show him. I am here. I'll support you with your feelings toward Luhan-hyung. You don't need to be with Siwon. He will break you and use you. I promise you that." Sehun said seriously.

"I know what I am doing Sehun-oppa. Don't worry." Seohyun assured him. They reached their home. "Thank you oppa. Thanks for your concern but promise me, I know what I'm doing. The things about Luhan-oppa, please keep it as a secret."

When Seohyun got home, she went to her room. Took a bath and laid in her bed. She was thinking many thoughts.

"Luhan-oppa, I will try to forget you from now on. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision. I hope my friends are wrong. I hope Siwon is not using me." she felt a little bit guilty as she knows to herself that she is also using Siwon to forget Luhan.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....