Finale - Part I

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

"Kai-hyung, it is not what you are thinking!" Sehun anwered Kai.

"Oh really Sehun-ah. You still love Seohyun so you're defensing her." Kai sarcastically said.

"Oppa! That's enough. What's wrong with you?!" Seohyun finally spoke.

"What's wrong with me?! Why do you always ignore me? My feelings for you! Is it all because of Luhan-hyung?! What did you see in him that you can't see in me?!" Kai yelled at her. 

"Kai! You're going overboard. Be gentle to Seohyun!" Luhan yelled back to him.

"Wow! So now you're trying to be her knight and shining armor? I'm impressed." Kai hissed.

"Look Kai! Why do you act this way? Will you please stop it?" Luhan tried to calm Kai.

"Why I am acting like this? Hyung, you don't know what it feels not to be loved back by someone you love. Am I right Seohyun?"Kai was referring to Seohyun's love for Luhan which he didn't notice before.

Luhan became quiet. "Is this the right time to finally admit that I've fallen for her? What about Kai? I will hurt him more if I confess. But I can't hold it in anymore. It's now or never," Luhan thought to himself.

"Why did you become so quiet?! Are you guilty now, huh?!" Kai shouted to Luhan.

"I love her." Luhan confessed.

With that, everyone became quiet. Kai's heart was broken even more. Now that his hyung also loves Seohyun, he felt he didn't have any chances left.

"I guess I don't stand a chance anymore." He said in defeat with tears falling from his eyes and left.

"Kai-oppa......" Seohyun tried to follow him but Sooyoung and Yuri stopped her.

 "Let him be alone for now, Seohyun. He needs space to think." Sooyoung advised her.

Everyone was quiet after Kai left. Sooyoung felt that Luhan and Seohyun needed to talk. She then quietly exchange glances with Sehun and Yuri, telling them that they should leave them alone. 

"Sooyoung, I forgot I need to go home already. My mom is already waiting for me. Will you accompany me so that you can explain to my mom why I went home late?" Yuri told Sooyoung, giving Sooyoung an idea that she understand what Sooyoung meant.

"Okay, I'll accompany you. Seohyun, Luhan, Sehun, we need to go now. Take care. See you in school." Sooyoung told them.

The three of them were left on the park. Sehun felt that he also needs to give the two a chance to talk.

"Hyung, Seohyun-ah, I know you two need to talk. So I'll be leaving now. Luhan-hyung, take care of Seohyun." Sehun said and left.

Sehun felt a single tear falling down from his eyes while walking. Of course, he still loves Seohyun. But he also wants her to be happy, so even though it hurts him, he must let her be with Luhan.

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Luhan became awkward. No one is talking. Million thoughts were going on Seohyun's head.

"Seohyun-ah. The thing I told earlier, it is true. I have fallen for you. I didn't know how it started but I ended up to this. Seohyun, I think I love you." Luhan finally broke the ice.

"But what about Kai-oppa? He will be hurt more." Seohyun said.

"But what about our feelings for each other? Don't you love me anymore Seohyun?" Luhan replied.

"Oppa. I-I love you too. But the situation is not good right now." Seohyun told him.

"Then we will face it together." Luhan assured her.

With that, Seohyun and Luhan became an official couple. Luhan hugged Seohyun and they enjoyed their moments together. Their first moments as a couple. Without them knowing, Kai was still there watching them from afar. "I guess I needed to let go of my feelings for her," he thought to himself. And then, he finally left.

Luhan sent Seohyun home. Surprisingly, Seohyun's parents also came home from a date and saw them holding each other's hand. Their hands suddenly let go from each other.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Luhan politely greeted.

"You're so formal Luhan-ssi. Call us appa and umma." Mrs. Kim greeted him.

"Luhan-ssi, I would like to talk to you. Please come in." Mr. Kim asked.

Luhan and Seohyun were both nervous. Good thing, Mrs. Kim gave them a smile of assurance that everything will be fine. They all went to the dining room to have a dinner while Mr. Kim is interviewing Luhan.

"I won't take it too long, Luhan-ssi. Do you really love our daughter?" Mr. Kim straightforwardly asked.

Luhan was nervous at first but he has to prove that he loves Seohyun. "I really do. I didn't know how it all started. But my heart tells me that I love your daughter." He answered.

Seohyun and her mom were both giggling secretly. Seohyun was blushing hearing Luhan's sweet words.

"How much do you love my daughter?" Mr. Kim asked again.

"I am willing to give all the love I can give her. I will do my best to make her happy always. I will always take care of her." Luhan answered sincerely.

"Are you sure you will not break her heart?" Mr. Kim asked right away.

"I cannot promise that Sir. Arguments are always part of relationship. But I would rather want to fix every arguments we're going to have than to spent my life with someone else." Luhan answered.

Everyone was in awe with his answer. Seohyun felt tears forming in her orbs.

"I think you truly love my daughter, young boy. With that, I am giving my blessings to you. Please take care of my daughter. And please treat her well." Mr. Kim finally approved their relationship.

"Thank you Sir. I will love Seohyun will all the love I have." Luhan answered.

They finished their dinner happily. Her parents went to their room, leaving Luhan and Seohyun in the living room.

"Luhan-oppa. I love you so much. You don't know how you make my heart beats fast with all the words you said earlier." Seohyun said as she cuddled with him.

"Seohyun-ah, I love you too. I never felt this way before. But you make my heart skips a beat." Luhan answered.

It is getting late so Luhan decided to go home. Both of them were happy and smiles are glued on their faces.

The next day, Luhan and Seohyun went together at school. Holding hands, people were gossiping about the two of them. Sooyoung, Yuri and Sehun were all together when they saw the two coming.

"Well, I guess I should say congratulations to both of you." Sooyoung teased right away.

"Congratulations! You two look really good together." Yuri added.

"Hyung, take care of my baby sister okay?" Sehun told Luhan.

"Thank you guys. Thanks for all the support." Seohyun and Luhan both said.

"By the way guys, I don't want to ruin your happiness. but you have to know this, Kai dropped from the school and went to London. He said he will come back when the time is right. He also said he is sorry for all the bad things and words he said to you." Sehun told them.

The two felt guilty but if it's for his healing, they will support him.

**********************

Since then, everything has gone back to normal. Well, except to the fact that Kai is not with them for now. But everything has gotten better. It's been four years already and all of them are about to graduate from college already. Luhan and Sehun were talking.

"Sehun, do you think Seohyun will like this ring?" Luhan asked him.

"Wow! Hyung, are you going to propose to Seohyun already?" Sehun asked in a shocked tone.

"Yes, on the day of our graduation, I will propose to her." Luhan admitted.

"Good luck hyung. I bet Seohyun will be surprised." Sehun replied.

TO BE CONTINUED......

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hello to all my readers. Hope you will enjoy this chapter. Sorry for not updating for too long. I've been busy for the whole month of September. And I only find time to update now. :/ By the way, this is the Finale Part I. Many things has happened, right? I hope you will all watch out for the Part 2 Finale. Thank you guys! Fighting! ^_^