Luhan's First Heartbreak

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Luhan: Red

Tiffany: Yellow

Yoona: Purple

Heechul: Light Blue

Baekhyun: Light Green

 

One late Friday afternoon, in the school's uncrowded corridor...

"Hey honey." a man called Yoona.

"Heechul? What are you doing here? You must not see me here. Luhan might see us." Yoona annoyingly told him.

"So what? You don't love him anyway. right? Why are you so afraid? I miss you so much." he replied.

"Okay. Okay. But you must not stay here for long. I don't want him to see us or else, I'm dead." Yoona agreed.

While they were cuddling each other, Yoona doesn't know that Luhan is already watching them. He clenched his fist with his eyes angrily looking at them. He couldn't hold it anymore.

"How dare you!!" as he approached Heechul and punched him.

"Baby! Stop it. It's not what you're thinking." Yoona begged him.

"So you're telling me I'm wrong? Don't fool me. I saw everything. I love you. You're the very first girl I took seriously. But what have you done to me?" Luhan said as tears fell down his face.

Luhan left Yoona and Heechul while tears continue to roll down on his cheeks. He went straight to a bar and drink. He got so drunk and the bartender who was serving him was so worried.

"Sir, you're already drunk. Please stop it." the bartender calmly said.

"No! Let me have more drinks. You have nothing to do with me. So give me more drink." he shouted.

He was really drunk that he fell to the floor. The bartender was so worried so he checked Luhan's cellphone. 

"Sir, should I call this Yoona on your phone book?" as he asked him.

"No! Not that . She played me for a fool." he said as he cried hard again.

The bartender continued to look for more contacts until he saw the name "Hyun-choding". He didn't asked him anymore and called Seohyun.

"Hello Ma'am", he greeted.

"Luhan-oppa? Is that you?" she replied.

"So the man who is drunk here is named Luhan? I'm Baekhyun, the bartender who is taking care of him now." he said.

"Wait? What? Luhan's drunk? Why? Where is he?" she worryingly replied.

"Yes ma'am. He's here at the Club Mass in Gangnam. I wonder if you could pick him up. He's so drunk that he cannot stand anymore." he informed her.

Seohyun replied and said, "Yes. I'll be there. Please wait for me."

Seohyun then called Sehun and ask him to accompany her to the said club.

"Sehun-oppa. I need your help. Luhan is at a club in Gangnam and is drunk. Can you accompany me there?" she said.

"Okay. Okay. Let's meet infront of your house. I'll be there in few minutes." he replied.

Sehun and Seohyun then met and rode a taxi. When they reached the famous club. They talked to the bartender who spoke with Seohyun.

"Where is Luhan? What happened to him?" she asked worryingly.

"Please calm ma'am. He's laying in one of our sofas. I am so worried about him. But what I know is he and his girlfriend had an argument. I told him that I will call that girl named Yoona but he said no." he said in details.

She then wondered what could have been the problem between the two. She and Sehun headed to where Luhan is.

"Hyung?" Sehun worryingly called him but Luhan did not reply.

"Let's just take him home. He needs to rest." Seohyun suggested.

"But Seohyun-ah, our home is too small. Luhan cannot stay there. Where are we going to bring him then?" Sehun asked.

Seohyun was in doubt whether she wil bring him home. Her mother might not allow Luhan to stay, but she said to Sehun, "He's gonna stay in my house."

They paid his bill and left. Sehun carried Luhan on his back. Then left and went to Seohyun's house. When they arrived...

"Umma. I have to ask you one favor." she calmly said.

"What's that my dear daughter?" her mother replied.

"Luhan-oppa is drunk but I don't know where his home is. I tried to look on his phone but I cannot see any contacts of his relatives. I asked Sehun if Luhan can stay in their house but their house is too small. So I want to ask you if Luhan can stay here just this night?" she explained.

Her mom thought of it for a while but when he saw Luhan's pitiful situation, she cannot help but help him.

"Okay. I will let him stay here. But he has to stay here in our living room. I cannot let him stay with you in your room." her mother finally agreed.

"Of course not! Umma." she said as she blushed.

"Omo. Seohyun? Why are you blushing?" Sehun .

"Hey oppa! It's not what you are thinking. You ." she embarassly replied.

"Okay. Seohyun, Sehun, I must sleep now. Take care of him. I got many things to do tomorrow morning." her mother said.

"Thank you Umma for letting him stay. Goodnight. I love you Umma." she replied to her mom.

When Seohyun's mom left, Sehun and Seohyun took care of Luhan. 

"I never thought Luhan-hyung is that heavy. My back aches." he complained.

"Sorry Sehun-oppa for disturbing you. I was just worried. That's why I asked you to come with me." Seohyun apologized.

"I know. You love him right? I understand you. But don't you think that this is fate? He and Yoona had an argument. So maybe this is the right time for you to do what you have to do." he seriously replied.

"Oppa! This is not the right time. Look. He's broken-hearted. Give him time to heal first. And besides, he doesn't like me. Why should I push myself to him?" she replied.

"That's what you got to do. You got to make him fall for you. Seohyun-ah. If you don't do your part, you might regret it in the end." Sehun forewarned her.

"Alright oppa. Things will happen in it's due time. Oppa. It's already late. You should go now. It's dangerous outside." she said.

Seohyun sent Sehun outside their house.

"Seohyun-ah. Don't forget what I've said okay?" He reminded her.

"Got it oppa. Thank you again this day. Take care. Goodnight. See you." she replied.

Seohyun got back inside and continued to wipe Luhan's face with warm towel. As she continues to wipe his face, she cannot help but to fall more for him. 

"You're so handsome oppa." she thought to herself. She then began talk to him while he was asleep.

"Oppa. I wish I could take away all the pain you have now. If my love for you could erase all the pain, I would give you more love I could ever give. Oppa. I wish I was the one whom you loved. I wish I was on Yoona's position. If I am her, I would never hurt you like this. Oppa. I.... I love... you."

Luhan suddenly woke up and said, "What did you say?"

Seohyun got so nervous that her words stuttered as she talked to him. "No. Oppa. It's nothing. What happened to you? Hmm. This is not the right time to ask you. Oppa. Continue sleeping, you need rest. I'm here. I'll take care of you."

Luhan continued to sleep while Seohyun took care of him. After a while, Seohyun went to her room and rest.

"Oh my god. That was almost. What if he remembers everything I said. What if he was not really sleeping?" Seohyun said to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED...

_______________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! This is the part 10 of my story. Hope you'll like it. Do you think Luhan will start to notice Seohyun now? keke. Watch out. Unexpected things are about to come. ^_^

Fighting readers.