The Finale - Part II

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Everyone was wearing white dress. The time all the college students have been waiting for has arrived. It is their commencement day.

"Guys! Today is the day. I'm so excited! But I'm gonna miss seeing you everyday." Sooyoung said as she was giving her friends a group hug.

"Don't worry Sooyoung. We will still see each other on Seohyun and Luhan's wedding." Sehun joked. Not really joking because he actually meant it. Knowing that his beloved hyung is going to propose to Seohyun, he tried to make Luhan more nervous.

"Oppa! What the heck are you saying?" Seohyun said as she blushed hearing it.

"Omo! Seohyun-ah! You're blushing." Both Sooyoung and Yuri squealed with happiness.

"Unnies! Stop it!" Seohyun said as she blushed more.

Luhan, on the other hand, was just quiet. Probably, he was thinking of how he is going to propose to her.

"Kim Seohyun, I have been waiting for this day to tell you this. Will you marry me?" he thought to himself. "Urgh! Luhan, that's too straight. She might faint if you say it this way. Pabo!" he mentally scold himself.

"Kim Seohyun, ever since the day I knew I loved you. I always thought that I would never let you go. I cannot imagine growing old without you. Seohyun, I know this is too early but I cannot afford to lose you. Will you marry me and make me yours forever?"  He suddenly smirked at his Einstein-like idea.

Sehun noticed it and suddenly whispered to him. "Hyung, that's too cheesy."

Luhan was caught off-guard. "How the hell did he know what I was thinking?!" he thought again to himself.

"It's telekinesis hyung." Sehun whispered to him again and suddenly smirked.

The girls noticed the two whispering. "Hey you two, are you trying to flirt infront of Seohyun?" Yuri joked.

Luhan panicked while Sehun was just cool about it. "Not really. It's just this hyung beside me is nervous about THIS DAY?" Sehun answered emphasizing the last two words.

"Today? Why? Is there anything special today?" Seohyun asked curiously.

"Of course. It's our graduation today." Sehun answered quickly to prevent his hyung's plan from failing.

"I know right. It's just weird that oppa is not speaking and I thought he was thinking of some serious things." Seohyun answered. Innocent is really the best word to describe her. She is still innocent about things like this so she was 'fooled' easily by Sehun.

However, Luhan and Sehun are still not safe. Sooyoung and Yuri noticed that the two were hiding something. So being the prankster duo, they quickly thought of how they will discover the secret the two have been hiding.

"Seohyun, Luhan, we know you two would want to have a moment together. So we will leave the two of you for a while. Right Sehun?" Sooyoung said as she gave Sehun a you-have-something-to-tell-me look. Sehun gulped and give Luhan a we-are-dead look.

Yuri and Sooyoung quickly grabbed Sehun and leave the two alone.

"Why did they act weird suddenly?" Seohyun said to Luhan and chuckled.

"I... I don't know." He seemed to be nervous so Seohyun let him stay quiet for a while.

Meanwhile, the prankster duo brought Sehun to a quiet place and immediately began interrogating him.

"Let's get this straight. I know you two are hiding something. Mind sharing it with us?" Yuri asked in a scary way.

"What are you saying? You two are just paranoid." Sehun acted like he was hiding nothing.

"Oh come on. You may have fooled Seohyun but not us. Spill the beans Sehun-ah." Sooyoung forced Sehun.

"Okay. Since we are brothers and sisters, I'll let you know. But in one condition." Sehun said.

"What's that?" Yuri asked.

"Don't tell it to Seohyun, okay?" Sehun told them.

"Okay. So now, spill it." Sooyoung agreed.

"Luhan-hyung plans to propose to Seohyun later." Sehun finally told them.

Both Yuri and Sooyoung were surprised and started to squeal and slap Sehun's shoulder due to the excitement.

"Ouch! Ouch! You're hurting me. Stop it." Sehun told them.

"Sorry Sehun-ah. We just got excited. Anyway, what's his plans?" Yuri asked eagerly.

"I don't know yet. But I know that he is very nervous. That's why he wasn't speaking too much earlier." Sehun replied.

"Maybe we can help him." Sooyoung said.

"Why? Do you have any idea?" Sehun asked.

"Text Luhan and tell him to meet us here. Seohyun should not have an idea of what we are going to do." Sooyoung explained to Sehun.

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Luhan are still not speaking. Luhan was trapped with thoughts of how he will propose to her. Seohyun, on the other hand, started to think of the worst-case scenarios. "What if he realized he doesn't really love me?," "What if he found someone better than me?," ​ Those are just few examples of what's going on in her mind.

Suddenly, Luhan received a text. "Hyung, meet us here at the hallway. We will give you some help." 

Seohyun saw him seriously reading the text which made her suspicious even worse. "Did he just received a text from one of his girls?" She was frozen until Luhan talked to her.

"Seohyun, I just need to go out for a while. Please wait for me in here."

Seohyun was then contemplating if she will follow him or not. It's not that she doesn't trust him. But he is really acting different. But then, she decided to just wait for him. "Okay oppa. I'll wait here. Please come back soon."

 Luhan arrived at the meeting place. He was surprised Yuri and Sooyoung were there.

"Sehun, what are they doing here?" Luhan immediately asked him.

"Don't worry. We won't tell Seohyun." Yuri said while smirking with Sooyoung.

"So what are your plans?" Luhan asked.

***********************

Later on, the graduation ceremony finally started. Everyone was quiet and serious during the ceremony. But in honesty, all of them were actually having different emotions during that time. Sehun, Yuri and Sooyoung are all hiding their excitements. As a matter of fact, it seems like they are more excited to Luhan's proposal than the graduation. Luhan was also excited but still nervous at that time. He is thankful that his friends helped him to have an idea. Seohyun feels the opposite. She is still thinking about Luhan's different act earlier. She didn't even heard her name was already called by the emcee of the ceremony until the person behind her nudged her to come up on stage. The four felt sorry for her but they have to wait until he finally proposesto her. The ceremony finally ended but Seohyun is still out of her mind.

"Seohyun, are you okay? You seemed like you're out of your mind." Sooyoung pretended like she knows nothing.

"I-I'm okay unnie. Let's go." She pretended like she's fine.

They were walking along the hallway when somebody grabbed Seohyun from the back. It was part of the plan. To make her unconscious. They brought her to a secret place. Little did she know. This is where the proposal is going to happen.

Seohyun gained consciousness but she was blindfolded. "What do you want from me?" She yelled.

Suddenly, a man started to serenade her.

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi
Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo

Dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon,
Ttak han beon manyo

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae
Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae
Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil
Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo i’’m eternally love

Neoui suhojaro jeo geosen barameul makgo
Ne pyeoneuro modu da deungeul dollyeodo
Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul
Geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang
Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no)
Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu
Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka eternally love

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

Seohyun knew exactly who it is. It is him. Her love. All of her worries disappeared after he serenaded him. It was then she realized her hands are free to untie the blindfold. When she untied it, she saw no one but a romantic setting with full of flowers, balloons and hearts. 

"What is going on?" She suddenly shouted softly.

One by one, all the important people came out holding a placard which had quotes in it.

"For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me." on Sooyoung's placard. 

"Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?" on Yuri's placard.

"Somebody better call God, cuz heaven's missing an angel!" on Sehun's card.

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together." on Mrs. Kim's card.

"I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven." on Mr. Kim's card.

Seohyun felt her tears flowing from her eyes. Of course, she was really touched with all the efforts Luhan made. But he was not there yet. Obviously, she was waiting for him. Suddenly, she felt someone on her back. There he is. He was kneeling, holding a rose and placard with the words, "Will you marry me?" written. Tears continued to drop even more from her eyes. Her dream is finally coming true. Luhan also started to form tears in his eyes. Both of them can't hide the love for each other.

"Is that a yes?" He finally gathered his courage and stand up.

"Yes, oppa. Yes, I will marry you." She replied happily and hugged him tightly.

The people around them started to cheer and congratulate them. They are now engaged.

"Luhan-ssi, please take care of our daughter. She is the most precious to us." Mrs. Kim told him.

"Young boy, I thank you for the efforts you have been giving to my daughter. I trust you that you will take care of my daughter." Mr. Kim also told him.

"Thank you Appa and Umma for all the trust. I promise you I will love your daughter will all the  love I can give. Thank you." Luhan answered.

"Appa, Umma. Thank you for accepting Luhan. I love you." Seohyun said as she hugged her parents.

"Congratulations!" Sehun, Yuri and Sooyoung cheered them.

 "Thank you guys. We couldn't be together without your help. Thank you very much." Luhan told them.

"Now, only Kai's missing. I feel so complete. Thank you guys." Seohyun also told them.

The night ended happily. Now, they will begin for the preparations....

*********************************

It's finally the wedding day. All of them are already waiting in the church. Luhan arrived first than Seohyun.

Sehun then meet Luhan as he enters the church. "Hyung, I can't be your best man in your wedding."

"What? Why?" Luhan replied in shock.

Suddenly, a familiar man entered the scene.

"Because he is gonna be your best man." Sehun answered.

"Kai?" Luhan asked almost in disbelief.

"Yes, it's me hyung. I'm back. Congratulations." Kai said as he hugged Luhan.

"Kai. I'm so happy you made it." Luhan hugged him back.

"Sehun told me. Actually, we have been communicating secretly. So I knew everything. Hyung, I'm sorry for all the things I did. I realized that Seohyun and I can't be together because she was made for you. Hyung, take care of her. Promise?" Kai asked him.

"You don't need to say sorry. Thank you for coming. You know that this important day will be incomplete without you. You missed a lot. Promise us that you will stay now, okay?" Luhan told him.

Sooyoung and Yuri then approached them.

"Kai! Welcome back. We missed you so much."

"Thank you. I missed you all. Sorry if I left without letting you know." Kai replied.

"By the way, Seohyun's already near. I think we should prepare now." Yuri told them.

Few more minutes, an angel... I mean, Seohyun already arrived. Wearing a long white gown, she definitely looked like a goddess from heaven.

"My daughter, promise me you'll be a good wife to your husband. I can see how much he loves you." Mr. Kim said.

"My daughter, if you need tips about being a good wife and mom. I'm just here okay?" Mrs. Kim replied.

They began walking down the aisle. Every steps she makes made her heart beats faster. She is going to be Mrs. Xi Luhan. Her dreams are just steps away.

When she reached the altar, she saw Kai behind Luhan and gave him a very warm smile. Of course, she was happy to see him back.

The wedding finally started. 

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony."

"Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you."

"Do you, Xi Luhan, take Kim Seohyun to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked Luhan.

"Yes, I do." Luhan answered with full of smile and sincerity.

"Do you, Kim Seohyun, take Xi Luhan to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked Seohyun.

"Yes, I do." She answered with tears of joy flowing to her cheeks. 

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest ended.

They kissed and everyone clapped. Everyone was so happy. It's official. They are now Mr. and Mrs. Xi Luhan. While they were walking down, their family and close friends started to gather and went to them.

"Congratulations." Kai, Sehun, Yuri, Sooyoung and surprisingly, Yoona told the newly-wedded couple. 

"Thank you." The two said in unison.

Their family also come and congratulated them. The two left the church and rode in a white car with a "JUST MARRIED" plate card on the back. And that's how their journey to forever started.

THE END.


A/N: This is officially the end of my first fic. Hopefully, you liked it. Sorry also if you didn't like it. Thank you to my subscribers and readers. I love you all.

For my next fics, I'm gonna try to make two new fics. The first one is SeoHan and SeoKris and the second one is SeoHan again. Yeah, I'm a bit biased towards SeoHan. Hopefully, you will still support me as much as you supported me in this one. See you in my next fics. Kamsahamnida! ^_^ SeoExo fighting!