The Most Anticipated & Revelation? Day

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Tiffany: Yellow

Sooyoung: Orange

Yuri: Maroon

Seohyun took her first acting lead role seriously. She attended every practices they had. One month has passed and every thing is all already set up. The day of the role play has come. As this is a very special day for Seohyun, she woke up early and made herself ready for the anticipated role play. She left home early to get herself a make over. After Seohyun left, Sehun came unexpectedly. Seohyun's mother was on their garden so she saw Sehun right away.

"Good morning Sehun! Seohyun left early and went to the salon. Didn't you know?" Tiffany said. 

"Good morning Mrs. Kim. I didn't know. I thought she knew I would be coming that's why I didn't ask her anymore." Sehun answered.

"Oh well. I'll just text my daughter and say that you're here. Just wait for her here since she told she would be coming back to pick up her things. Please come in."  Tiffany said as she warmly welcomed Sehun in their house.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim." he politely answered.

"Thank you too for taking care of my daughter. I was wrong when I tried to isolate Seohyun from you. You're a good guy." Tiffany confessed.

"Oh! That's nothing Mrs. Kim. Seohyun is like my little sister. So I would like to take care of her." Sehun humbly answered.

"Let's go inside. I prepared breakfast earlier. Let's eat."

They went inside their house and had breakfast. They talked things about Seohyun. Later on, Tiffany told Sehun to feel free in their house. Tiffany left Sehun for a while to finish her household chores. Sehun, on the other hand, felt curious with Seohyun's room. He was expecting that he would see a room similar to a man's room since she was really boyish. But to his surprise.... 

"Eotteoke! What is Luhan-hyung's picture doing here?" Sehun was surprised with what he saw. He, then, discovered Seohyun's biggest secret. Her love for their leader. Seohyun suddenly arrived and was shocked when she saw Sehun in her room.

"What are you doing here? And why are you holding Luhan's picture?" she worryingly asked.

"I came to pick you up but you left early so your mom told me to come in while waiting for you. Now, I want to ask you why do you have Luhan's picture here in your room?" he curiously asked.

"Uhm.. Eh..." Seohyun was stuttering with her words. "Uhm. Of course, he's my friend. As a matter of fact, you and Kai also have pictures here in my room. Is it bad to keep your photos?" Seohyun then pointed out and tried to hide the true reason. Sehun, on the other hand, felt she was lying. He agreed on what Seohyun said but in real, he thought that he would just observe Seohyun's actions when she is with Luhan.

They left Seohyun's home and went to the school. The production staff were preparing for the role play. They had their last rehearsal before the showing at 5PM.

It's finally 5PM, the show has started. Seohyun was already on stage when Sehun, Kai, Luhan and Yoona arrived. Yuri and Sooyoung, on the other hand, were on the backstage as they were part of the production team. Seohyun's parents also watched her performance. Seohyun was so elegant on that time. All the boys' eyes were on her. She truly became a goddess and became extremely popular in their university.

The show took about an hour and a half to finish. When the show ended, the cast received a standing ovation from their audiences. The show was a success. Seohyun and the cast went back to the backstage. There, Seohyun's parents and friends were already waiting. All of them congratulated and hugged Seohyun for her excellent performance.

Seohyun's parents then decided to give Seohyun a congratulatory party. Seohyun invited Luhan, Kai, Sehun, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung. All of them accepted the invitation, except Luhan. 

"I'm sorry Seohyun-ah. But me and Yoona got to go somewhere else." Luhan sadly said to Seohyun.

"Oh. It's okay. No problem." Seohyun answered.

"I'll just keep up to you next time. Goodbye. See you later. And congrats again." Luhan said as he left Seohyun and went out with Yoona.

Little did they know, Sehun was already observing them. When Luhan turned his back on Seohyun, he saw how Seohyun's expression become sad. He felt that she was trying hard to be okay. Even though she's not. Seohyun then approached them and told them that they should leave now and go to the Japanese restaurant near their campus.

"Congratulations Seohyun! You did so well with your role and you were extremely elegant on the stage." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah. You were really amazing. I never thought you could do well since you were so different when I first saw you." Yuri followed.

"Seohyun-ah! You never showed us this side of you when we were younger. You surprised your brothers. I'm so proud of you my little sister. Keep it up." Sehun said.

"Seohyun, you were just amazing and great. I know you could do well since you're really the best person I've known." Kai shyly said.

"Thank you my friends. Thank you for all the support. I wouldn't have done this without you all. I'm so grateful to have you guys." Seohyun humbly said and she suddenly thought of Luhan. "Luhan, if only you were here. Everything would be perfect", she said to herself.

"Thank you all for taking care of my daughter. Now, I won't have to worry about her since I know she has good friends. Seohyun, my daugther, you don't know how proud we are of you." Her mother suddenly said and then tear up.

"Umma. Don't cry. I just had a role play. I won't marry yet." Seohyun said. Seohyun's sentence led every one to laugh.

After long hours of chatting, it's their time to go home. They separated ways when they came out of the restaurant. When they got home, Seohyun just took a bath and went straight to her room. As usual, before she goes to sleep, she talks to Luhan's picture again.

"Luhan-oppa. I am so sad that you were not able to be at my party a while ago. But I understand, you got Yoona now. She should be your priority more than us. But why does it hurt so much?" Seohyun said while crying.

She then remembered what happened in the morning. "Oh my God, what if Sehun already knows everything???" she worryingly thought.

TO BE CONTINUED....