The Aftermath

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

It's been three days since the incident happened. Since then, Seohyun never went to school due to the embarassment it caused to her. Her parents were so worried about the effect it had on her. She became even more quiet than she is. She would always spend her time on her own. On the other hand, her friends were so worried about her. They would always call her but she would just reply that she just need to rest. They wanted to visit her but they felt shy to her parents after the incident happened.

Later on, Seohyun received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello, who is this?" she replied.

"Seohyun-ah." a man's voice replied.

Seohyun knew right away that it was Luhan. She was about to hang the phone when...

"Don't try to hang it up. Please talk to me. We need to talk." Luhan begged.

"Oppa. Stop! What's left to talk about?" she replied as tears fell on her face again.

"About us. Our friendship." he pointed as tears also started to form in his eyes.

"It's already broken oppa. No matter how hard we try, we will never have that friendship we had. So oppa, please, stop making it hard on me." she replied.

"Why? Do you think you're the only one suffering? How about me? Don't you think I could just let this problem not be fixed?" he half-shoutedly said.

Seohyun became speechless. Realizing that she was selfish enough that she did not thought of how he felt as their friendship broke. 

"Seohyun, are you still there? I know you're still there. Why don't you say something?" Luhan continued to say as tears fell down from his eyes.

Suddenly, Seohyun's mom knocked and came to her room.

"Seohyun, You need to go out. Quick!" she worryingly yelled.

Seohyun then ran outside to see what her mom is being worried of. She was shocked when she saw him. Luhan, as he was on his knees, holding his cellphone and crying like a lost child.

"Oppa!" she ran to him. "What are you doing here? Why are you doing this?" she yelled at him as she was worried with him.

"Do you like to see me pathetic like this?" he said while crying.

"Oppa. Please stop! I don't like seeing you like this." she cried too.

"Then we should fix everything that's needed to be fix." he replied.

"Oppa. How? Our friendship will remain tainted from now on now that you know that I..... I don't look to you only as a friend. Do you get what I mean Oppa? she explained.

"Of course we can fix it. Is it that easy for you to forget our friendship?" he asked.

Seohyun was dumbfounded. He was right. Was she really giving up their friendship that easy?

"Of course not. But oppa, we are just hurting each other. If we continue our friendship, what will happen to you and to Yoona?" she asked.

"We're over. I gave her a chance. But I cannot let her hurt my best friend like that. So I ended our relationship." he revealed to her.

Seohyun was touched with his words. Tears continue to fall down, but it is not tears of sorrow anymore but tears of joy instead. However, she felt bad knowing that Luhan gave up his love just for her.

"Don't you love her anymore? If you're only doing this for me, don't worry. I'll be fine." she replied.

"I love her still. But I just don't know if it was like before." he replied.

"What do you mean Oppa?" she asked again.

"I love her so much. But she has changed so much. She is not the lovely girl I used to know. She became to jealous that every girl I talk to, she would ask me if I enjoyed flirting with those people. And I don't like it." he revealed more.

Seohyun felt like giving in but she thought to herself, "I would just hurt myself more if I still treat him the way I did before. Maybe I should try to lessen my concern for him." She became quiet again. She was thinking of many things in her brain.

"Seohyun-ah. You're quiet again. I know this is hard for us. But for the sake of our frienship, let's try our best to move on from that incident." Luhan said.

"I'll try Oppa." she shortly replied.

"Please go back to school. Everyone's missing you. They wanted to visit you but they can't because they felt ashamed in front of your parents." he told her.

"Tomorrow. I'll go back." she replied. 

"Seohyun. I got to go somewhere. See you tomorrow in school. Take care of yourself, okay?" Luhan said as he bid farewell to Seohyun.

"Okay oppa. Take care too. See you." she replied shortly.

When she got inside their house, her mom was there waiting like a reporter. Her mom then approached her and asked her many things.

"Seohyun-ah. How is it? Are you now official? Tell Umma." she eagerly asked.

"Umma! What are you saying? We just talk to fix our friendship." she replied shyly.

"It's okay my dear. If he's the one for you, he will be with you. But if not, the right man will come for you." she tried to cheer her daughter.

"Thank you Umma. I'll go now in my room. I want to rest." she excused herself.

The next day.....

"Seohyun-ah!" Yuri and Sooyoung shouted in unison. They ran to her and hugged her. Later on, Sehun and Kai followed them and greeted Seohyun, "Welcome back Seohyun-ah." 

They missed Seohyun so much that they never let her out of their sights. They had so much questions in their minds to ask to Seohyun. They went to their usual hangout place.

"Seohyun-ah. How are you?" Sooyoung asked.

"Seohyun-ah. What did you do when you did not went to school?" Yuri asked.

"Wow. I'm like a celebrity with the way you asked me continuously. Let me answer each question first. Hahaha." she joked and laugh.

"This is our Seo Joo-hyun. It wasn't a week ago and now, you have the guts to make jokes again." Sehun joked.

"Yeah. I'm glad you can now make jokes again. And I hope you'll always be like that." Kai said.

Unknown to them, Seohyun is still bearing the pain she had. She just wanted to show that she's fine in front of all people. Suddenly, Luhan came and all of them were shocked. Knowing that he is the reason of Seohyun's embarassment, they thought Seohyun would feel hurt again.

But......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

___________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the SUPER late update of this story. This week has been busier than the usual. As a matter of fact, I haven't got day-off yet from my work. But since I worked day shift today, I find time to update. Sorry again. :/ Anyways, here's the 19th chapter. Now that Seohyun and Luhan talked after the incident, do you think it will be SeoHan generation now? Or something else will happen? keke. Hopefully, I can update again tomorrow cause I'll be working two shifts tomorrow. Thank you for the comments and subscriptions. I'll try my best to give this story AN ENDING THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE. Fighting Fallen Angels. ^_^

COMMENTS REPLIES

@marynguyen: Thank you so much. I felt so happy when my friend shown me that you post my fic in the SeoHan's FB page. I felt like heaven knowing that few people really like my story. This is so special to me as this is my VERY FIRST fic ever.

@ildhakyungsoo: Yeah. And it's so hard to me now to make twists in the story, especially when I ship the three of them for Seohyun. keke.

@1004Diamond: Actually, that is just the beginning of more SeoKai moments. keke. *oops! I spoil the story. keke.

@i_love_seohyun: keke. I know right. I hate myself for giving Seohyun a hard time in this story. 

@mylovesnsdexo: As of now, I have to remain silent for what will happen to Seohyun. Sorry. But you will find it out soon. keke.

@Eycha_sk11: Thank you. I will try my best to make my SeoKris fic a good one too.

@lyre07: Of course, I will. keke. Just watch out. *winks