The First Day - As a Lady

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Tiffany: Yellow

Yunho: Gray

Sooyoung: Orange

Yuri: Maroon

Yoona: Purple

Seohyun woke up and looked at her self in the mirror. "Wow! You're really pretty Kim Seohyun. Fighting" she said to herself.

Sehun texted Seohyun, "Good morning Seohyun-ah! Wait for me outside your house, I'll pick you up. Let's go to school together."

Seohyun was surprised with the new gestures Sehun showed her. It's like he's being a gentleman to her. She then took a bath and ate her breakfast.

"Good morning my beautiful daughter." her father greeted her.

"Neh? Appa. Umma is more beautiful than me." she shyly replied.

"That's right honey." her umma jokingly replied. "No. I'm just kidding. no one is more beautiful than my daughter."

After she finished her breakfast, "Appa! Umma! I'm going to school now. Sehun-oppa might be waiting outside already. See you later."

"Wow. An oppa picking you up already. That's too fast my daughter. Okay. See you later. Take care." Her umma said.

When Seohyun got outside, she saw Sehun waiting for her.

"Annyeong oppa! What's with this treatment?" Seohyun greeted.

"I told you I will be an oppa to you now right? So here am I today. I'm picking you up because it's not safe for you to go to school alone." Sehun replied.

"Neh. I'm still the Seohyun who you know. I can defend myself." Seohyun claimed

"Just let me do this for you. We're friends right?" Sehun insisted.

"Okay. Thank you and sorry for the disturbance." Seohyun replied.

They were conversing while on their way to school When they reached school, everyone was looking at them. Seems like they have a new student in their school. 

"Sehun-oppa. Why is everyone looking at me like that?" Seohyun worryingly said. 

"That's because you're so beautiful. Everyone just saw a goddess." Sehun jokingly said.

Sooyoung and Yuri then approached them.

"See. I told you. Everyone will be looking at you when they see you like that." Sooyoung said.

"Wow. I can't still believe there's a fallen angel right in front of me." Yuri stated as if she's becoming a boy for Seohyun.

They laughed with Yuri's statement. Seohyun then said, "Wow. So this is the feeling." 

They were walking around when Kai saw them. His world stopped when he saw how beautiful Seohyun is. He didn't move from his place and stood there like a statue. He didn't notice Seohyun was already talking to him.

"Kai-oppa?" 

"Ye,ye-yes? Seohyun-ah." he stuttered.

"How are you? Oh by the way, I want you to meet my new friends. She is Sooyoung and she is Yuri." 

"Annyeong-haseyo!" Kai said to Yuri and Sooyoung.

"Annyeong-haseyo Kai. Looks like you were stunned with Seohyun's beauty." Sooyoung replied to Kai.

Yuri, on the other hand, kept quiet as she found herself liking Kai. She felt shy around Kai.

"Uhmm... Yeah. I never saw her like that before. I just saw a goddess." Kai said while staring at Seohyun.

Seohyun felt shy and blushed after she heard what Kai said.

"By the way, where is Luhan-hyung?" Sehun asked.

"I , I don't know. Maybe he's with Yoona. You know, they were always together when they started dating." Kai replied.

Seohyun somehow felt sad inside when she heard what Kai said but she kept her cool. 

"Let's go to the cabana. It's cool out there. Let's chat there while waiting for our classes." Seohyun said.

All of them went there and talked to each other. With Yuri's and Sooyoung's entrance to Seohyun's life, it's like the group found new members. While they were conversing, Luhan suddenly came with Yoona.

"Thank God I found you guys. I've been looking around for you. And Seohyun, is that you?" Luhan greeted. He was stunned with the new Seohyun. With that, Yoona felt more jealous with Seohyun. In her mind, she wanted to go out of that place. But she doesn't want to argue with Luhan again. So she just stayed there.

"Yeah hyung. That's our little brother Seohyun. But now, she is not a brother anymore. She evolved to be our little sister." Sehun answered.

Seohyun doesn't know what to say so she just introduced her new friends to Luhan and Yoona. "Luhan-hyung, Yoona-unnie, they are my new friends. This is Choi Sooyoung and this is Kwon Yuri." 

"Annyeong haseyo!" Yuri and Sooyoung said to them.

"Yuri-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie, this is Xi Luhan and his girlfriend, Im Yoona." Seohyun said.

"Annyeong haseyo!" they greeted back.

"So when did Seohyun looked like this? And what's with the sudden transformation?" Luhan asked. 

"We are about to have our yearly role play and I was picked as the lead role so I have to look like a lady." Seohyun explained.

"When is that role play premiered? Can we watch your role play?" Kai asked.

"Next month oppa at our university theatre." Seohyun replied.

Luhan then asked Yoona if she will come to watch with him. Yoona answered, "Of course my baby. Anything for you. Let's make it our date too."

Sehun then teased the sweetness of Yoona to Luhan. Seohyun, on the other side, felt jealous but she kept a smile on her face and said, "You two. You really look like an adorable couple. I'm so happy for you. Hope I'll found someone who will love me the same way."

Kai, Sehun and Luhan were all shocked and laughed with her statement. Knowing how she was uninterested with boys before. But then, Kai suddenly became serious and said, "I'm just here. Why can't you see me?"

Everyone was shocked with his words. He made everyone speechless. But then, he laughed on his own and said, "Why do people always take my jokes seriously?" and continued to laugh.

Seohyun then shouted and choked Kai. "Seriously. Why do you have to make jokes like that? Everytime you joke me, my heart will always skip a beat. I don't know if you're serious or just joking." They kept on laughing with the two and Yoona suddenly said, "You, Kai and Seohyun, you two look good together. Why don't you go out together?" Kai and Seohyun felt awkward upon hearing Yoona's words and said in unison, "We are just like siblings."

They kept on playing and chatting until the bell rang. Sooyoung, Yuri, Seohyun and Sehun went straight to their practice. While Kai, Yoona and Luhan went to their respective classes.

 

TO BE CONTINUED....