The Outing - Part I

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

He was there, staring at the beautiful view. His heart fell into pieces watching the sweetness of that scene. The food that he was holding fell, as well as his tears. "I have no chances at all. Why does Luhan-hyung and Kai-hyung always beat me in everything?" he thought to himself. "And now, I am also losing the girl I love the most." He walked away, trying to forget the painful scene he saw. "It will be the best if I distance myself from them now." 

__________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Seohyun was still standing outside the house. His kiss was so sudden that she just froze there. Suddenly, her phone rings.

"Hello?", she said in a surprised tone.

"Seohyun-ah! Have a good night. See you in dreamland.", Kai said in a happy tone.

"Okay oppa. Goodnight too.", Seohyun awkwardly replied.

She then went in and saw her parents waiting for her.

"Seohyun-ah, why you just got home this time?", her father said.

"Appa! You're back. Sorry. A friend just invited me for dinner, and that's the reason I got home late.", she explained.

"My daughter, I don't want to be a strict parent but if you are dating again, I would like to have a talk with that guy.", he said in a commanding tone.

"Honey, stop it. You just got back home from your work and there you are, lecturing your daughter.", her mother said  to his father.

"It's okay Umma. I undertstand Appa's point. In fact, I am thankful for having a great Appa.By the way, how's work Appa?", Seohyun replied.

"It was tiring. Good thing is that they finally allowed me to take a vacation so I'm gonna be here with you for a month.", he told his daughter.

"Yahoo! So it means we will have more time with you again Appa." Seohyun said in a excited tone.

"Yeah, and since tomorrow's a weekend, I want us to have an out-of-town trip. Invite your friends to join with us.", her mother told her.

Seohyun got excited that she giggled and told her parents, "Okay Umma, Appa. I got to go to my room now. I will call my friends." She ran to her room excitedly but when she remembered Kai, she got nervous. She doesn't know if she can face him again after his confession. Seohyun then started calling her friends.

"Hello Yuri-unnie. Are you available tomorrow?", Seohyun happily greeted her unnie.

"Yes, Seohyun-ah. Why are you asking?", she curiously replied.

"Unnie, want to join us for an out-of-town trip tomorrow? My parents said I should invite you so that they could meet you more.", she explained.

"Okay, no problem Seohyun-ah. But where are we going to meet and what time?", Yuri asked once more.

"Okay, go to school tomorrow at 7AM and we will pick you up there. Okay? Unnie, got to go now. Got to call Sooyoung-unnie now. Goodnight.", Seohyun happily said

Seohyun then called Sooyoung next.

"Hello Sooyoung-unnie, are you going to be available tomorrow?", she said excitedly.

"Hello Seohyun-ah! Why you sound so excited? Yeah, I am available tomorrow. Why?", she said in a surprised tone too.

"My parents and I will be having an out-of-town trip. They wanted my friends to join us. Yuri said yes already Unnie. So how about you Unnie?", she asked.

"Of course, Seohyun-ah. But bring many food okay?" Sooyoung joked.

"Unnie! You're really a shikshin. Don't worry. There will be lots of foods tomorrow. So go to school tomorrow at 7AM and we'll pick you up there. Okay unnie? Goodnight unnie, got to call the three Oppas now." 

Seohyun then decided to call Sehun first. 

"Oppa! Are you doing something tomorrow?", she asked.

"Yeah.", he replied coldly.

"Oppa, are you sick? You sounded so cold. Oppa, what are you going to do tomorrow?", she replied but obviously, her excitement went down.

Sehun then panicked, thinking that Seohyun might have felt like he was intently being cold to her. "No, I'm just fine Seohyun-ah. I'm just gonna rest. That's what I'm gonna do tomorrow."

Seohyun's excitement went up once again, "That's good. It means you can join us on our out-of-town trip tomorrow. You won't say no to your little sister, right?", she said cutely.

Sehun then thought to himself, "You are so lame Oh Sehun! You could have just told her that you are going somewhere else. Why did you say you're just going to rest? Stupid! Stupid!"

"Oppa, are you still there?", Seohyun asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm still here. Okay, I'll join you. But when and where's the meeting place?", Sehun finally agreed.

"We will just pick you up there at 6:45AM before we pick up the others at school on 7AM. Thank you Oppa. Goodnight." 

Seohyun then called Luhan. "Oppa! Are you doing something tomorrow?", she asked.

"Nothing Seohyun-ah. Why? Are we going out again?", he asked.

"Yeah, my parents told me to invite you to our out-of-town trip tomorrow. Yuri-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie, Sehun-oppa already said yes already. So you're also coming with us?". she said.

"Of course Seohyun-ah, I told you I will make it up to you right? Where are we going to meet?", he asked.

Seohyun once again felt butterflies in her stomach with his sweet words. "Oppa, the meeting place is our school at 7AM, don't be late Oppa. Okay? Goodnight Oppa. See you tomorrow.", before hunging up the phone.

"Why is he doing this to me? I try my best to not fall for him more but his words are just.... Ughh nevermind..." she thought to herself. Suddenly, she remembered that she needs to call Kai. She was so awkward but it is a must. 

She then called Kai. "Oppa?", she said awkwardly.

"Seohyun-ah? You already missed me?", he .

"Oppa! Stop teasing. I called you to inform you that we have an out-of-town trip tomorrow. Everyone said yes already, so I bet you will also come with us right?", she said once again in an awkward tone.

"Of course Seohyun-ah! Just for you. And wait you told me that everyone said yes already? Do you mean I am the last one you called? I feel so special. Hahaha.", he joked once again.

"All of you are special Oppa. Okay? So the meeting place is our school at 7AM, okay? Goodnight oppa. See you tomorrow." she said.

So everyone has said yes already, she then went to her bed and rested.

"I hope everything will be fine tomorrow." she said to herself and sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Seohyun woke up early to prepare for their trip. They left home early and went to pick-up Sehun who was living near them. Seohyun then called him.

"Oppa, we are here already outside your house. We'll be waiting.", Seohyun said to him.

Sehun went out shyly. He wanted to compose himself by acting natural in front of Seohyun even though he really felt awkward around Seohyun. 

"Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Kim, Good morning Seohyun-ah.", he greeted.

"That's too formal Sehun-ssi. Feel free to call us Appa and Umma.", Seohyun's mother said.

They left and went to school. When they arrived there, everyone is already waiting for them. Seohyun and Sehun then went out of the car. As they went out of the car, Kai was staring fiercely at Sehun. And Sehun also stared at him fiercely. Everyone noticed the building heat between them. But......

TO BE CONTINUED....

__________________________________________________________________________

Luckily, I am able to update today. So much time my work requires from me. It's so tiring already. Anyways, since the last few chapters are full of hardships, I wanted the story to have a chill first so now. The group is going to an outing. YAHOO! But do you think this outing will turn out fine, or something more complicated will happen? keke. Sorry for not updating agian. If I have to say sorry everyday, I would endlessly do so. And of course, my endless thanks to my subscribers. Thank you so much for all the support. FIGHTING FALLEN ANGELS. ^_^ 

COMMENTS REPLIES

@dcseokyu: Well, that is up to Seohyun. keke. But who knows, she might consider him.

@1004Diamond: It's my pleasure. keke. Your and other reader's opinion might be a factor if Seo will accept Kai. keke

@lyre07: Third comment that says Seo must give a chance to Kai. keke. Looks like Seo will. keke. Yeah, he is. Heartbreaking isn't it?

@iloveloveSNSD: I'm sorry but yes, it is Sehun. :/

@Eycha_sk11: I once thought of that too. Having 3 Seohyun in my story but that is too much out of the world.

@glamzchic: Yes, it is Sehun. That's heartbreaking. My SeoHun heart. 3 Fourth comment agreeing for SeoKai. keke.

@i_love_seohyun: Wow. First to disagree about Seo giving chance to Kai. I understand your point but sometimes, you got to look around. Maybe you have been blinded so much that you didn't notice more better things.

@ashley300: Thank you. :)

@r_hbkl: I understand you. But we haven't seen Luhan's side yet. So we must wait if he'll fall for Seo or not. However, I understand about your opinion about SeoKai. keke. And yes, Sehun is the one who was watching them. And between Sehun and Kai, I think I can say to you, that a BATTLE is about to begin. keke.

@ildhakyungsoo: I hope you'll continue to like it more. Thank you. :)

@iloveSeoKyu: Another SeoHun shipper. If they have more interactions, maybe I'll be shipping them harder than I am now. keke.