The First Revelation

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Sehun: Green

Yuri: Maroon

Sooyoung: Orange

Yoona: Purple

 

One normal day at school, Seohyun was sitting alone in the cabana. Sehun saw her from distance. He was confused whether to join her or ignore her. However, he felt that Seohyun is already having the feeling of him avoiding her so he chose to sit with her even though it's quite hard.

"Seohyun-ah, why are you alone here?" he asked her.

"Oh! Hi oppa! I don't have classes right now that's why I am here. How are you?" she replied.

Seohyun suddenly thought of his weirdness this past few days. "He finally approached me. Should I ask him why he did that? Should I ask him what his problem is? What should I do?" as those thoughts played in her mind.

"I'm just fine, Seohyun-ah." he shortly answered.

"Oppa. I know you have a problem. You avoided us this past few days. I'm your best friend right? Why you chose to avoid us instead of confiding us your problems. I want to be honest with you, I felt upset over the fact that I can't help you in your problems." she sadly admitted.

Sehun was hesitating to answer her. He chose not to say it first and diverted the subject. "Seohyun-ah. Someday, at the right time, you will know why I chose to keep it from you. I'm sorry. By the way, how are you now? Are you and Luhan doing well?"

"I understand Oppa. But when you're in need, I'm just here Oppa. Just call me. And about me? Nothing's change. As I told you before, Luhan-oppa only see me as friend. He's still in love with Yoona." she admitted even though it hurts her.

"Seohyun-ah, did you ever thought of giving up on Luhan-hyung? Haven't you felt that feeling you have for him for someone else?" he asked seriously.

"I won't lie. I thought of giving up on him but it seems like my heart has a mind on its own. No matter how my mind keeps saying that I should forget him, my heart won't." she answered him.

"What if someone turns to you and say "I'll help you forget him.", what would you do?" he asked back.

"I don't know. I don't like to use someone just to get over him." she said.

"But you won't use him, he's the one who offered it to you right? Which means he is willing to help you." Sehun replied.

"I don't know since I haven't come into that situation yet. However, I think it's not fair for him if I won't give him a chance. Who knows, he might be the one for me." she answered truthfully.

Sehun gathered all his courage and said, "I'll help you forget him."

Seohyun was dumbfounded with Sehun's words. She was shocked as her best friend just indirectly confessed his love for her.

"Oppa. Are you serious.... with.... th-those words you just said?" she stuttered.

"Okay. I want to be honest with you. The reason why I avoided you is because I am trying to stop myself from falling more for you. Ever since you gave me that kiss, I fell for you. I know it sounds stupid but I think, I love you Seohyun. I tried to stop it since I know you love Luhan-hyung but I can't stop myself. Like what you've said, it seems like my heart has a mind on its own too." he confessed to her.

Seohyun doesn't know what to say at the time. She was so confused with the sudden confession. In her mind, "Sehun-oppa. I am thankful for everything you've done to me. But you know I love Luhan-oppa right? I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want to hurt my best friend. Never."

Sehun then spoke to her again, "I'm sorry Seohyun-ah. I didn't mean to confuse you. I didn't mean to shock you. But this is my true feeling. It's okay if you don't answer me. I don't want you to feel burden because of me. I don't want you to suffer more. It's okay Seohyun. It's okay."

"I-I'm sorry Oppa. I'm so confused right now. I don't find the right words to say. I'm sorry..." she said to Sehun.

Suddenly, Yuri and Sooyoung arrived. The two were somehow shocked with how Seohyun and Sehun were serious. Usually, they would see the two joking around.

"Hey! You two seems to be seriously talking. Mind sharing it to us?" Yuri asked.

"It's nothing. You are just  used to see us joking around that's why you thought we would always be like that." Seohyun lied.

"Anyways, you two, don't you feel hungry? I'm already hungry. Let's go to the canteen. Let's eat." Sooyoung tried to lighten up the serious mood.

"You're always hungry, shikshin! But I feel hungry too. Come on, let's eat." Yuri said.

The four of them went to the canteen and were surprised with what they saw in the canteen.

"Are they together again?" Yuri said to them as they saw Luhan and Yoona being together again.

"I thought they already broke up." Sooyoung exclaimed.

Seohyun and Sehun then gave each other a stare.

They fell in line and ordered their food. When they finally sit down...

"Seohyun-ah. Sehun-ah. Don't you know anything about this?" Yuri seriously asked.

Seohyun and Sehun just nodded.

"Don't you know that Yoona is also like a female version of Siwon? She's also a heartbreaker. From the start, I always know that she is y. Don't you feel afraid for your friend?" Sooyoung followed.

"Of course, I do.." Seohyun suddenly uttered. The three of them were shocked with how fast Seohyun answered the question. Sehun knew what she was supposed to say but the other two were clueless. "I mean, of course, after their break-up, don't you think it is not possible for it to happen again. But of course, if he's happy with his decision, let him be."

"How lucky of Luhan to have an understanding best friend like you." Yuri then praised Seohyun.

Kai suddenly arrived at the canteen. "I finally saw you guys. I went to the cabana, but you weren't there. Why are the four of you serious?"

"Oppa. Don't you see. Okay. Look at the right corner of the canteen and you'll see something really shocking." Sooyoung told him.

He looked at where Sooyoung told him to look and was shocked with what he saw.

"Are.... they.... together... again?" he stuttered.

"To see is to believe. Don't you see how much they are into each other. They don't even know we're here." Sooyoung replied.

"Seohyun. Sehun. Do you already know this even before?" Kai asked.

"No hyung. We were shocked too." Sehun answered.

"But why are we so shocked at this? Look at how happy Luhan is again. We should be happy for him too." Kai said.

Seohyun then thought. "Yes, Kai-oppa is right. We should be happy for you. I just hope Yoona won't hurt you like she did before."

Sehun then looked at Seohyun and gave her an "I know what you are thinking" look.

They were busy gossiping about the two that they didn't notice that Luhan and Yoona are already walking towards them.

"Oh, hi guys. I'm happy to say that me and Yoona are together again." Luhan happily said.

"Yes, my baby is right, we are together again. And this time, it's for real. No one can ever tear us again." Yoona proudly said and then gave a cold look to Seohyun.

"Okay. See you around guys. Bye." Luhan said.

Luhan and Yoona left and all the attention of the group is on Seohyun.

"What was that cold look for Seohyun?" as Yuri wondered and asked Seohyun. 

Seohyun didn't answer because she was even shock with the sudden look from Yoona.

"See, I told you Seohyun. She's y right?" Sooyoung then said to Seohyun.

Every one then turned quiet after that incident. Seohyun, on the other hand, "What's the reason for her giving me that look?"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

______________________________________________________________

Oh yeah. Revelations are about to come. Starting with Sehun's confession to Seohyun. What do you think the next revelation is? keke. By the way, did you like this chapter? I hope you do. Cause I liked it very much. keke. Thank you to those who continuously support this fic. You really made my first fic ever a memorable one. Fighting. ^_^

COMMENTS REPLY

@ildhakyungsoo: You're a SeoKai shipper, aren't you? keke.

@Eycha_sk11: Another SeoKai shipper. keke.

@Iris90: Wow. Third SeoKai shipper. Seems like my reader are SeoKai-biased. keke.

@mylovesnsdexo: Don't worry. I don't want to see a beautiful friendship be broken. This will be also a story of strong friendship.

@Infinite098: Of course, Seohyun is nice in real life. I can't imagine her being a bad . keke.