His Confession & The First Fight

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Now, they are back into their normal lives. However, the fun outing they were expecting turned to be a nightmare for them. Not literally scary. But of course, if you see right in your eyes how your friendship with someone just fade away, it will be really a nightmare for you.

Seohyun was sitting alone in the rooftop, reading the book that the handsome angel gave him in Busan. 

"Always follow your heart. It's the best thing to do." as she mentally read what's written in the book. 

"How can I even follow my heart when I know that when I do it, someone else will get hurt?"  as she let a tear drop on her cheeks.

Ever since that awful day, no one really spoke to each other. As a matter of fact, Sooyoung is the only one who can talk to them freely. Later on,

"Hello Sooyoung-unnie? Why did you call?" as she answered her cellphone.

"Seohyun-ah, where are you?" she replied without answering Seohyun's question.

"Why do you want to know, Unnie?" Seohyun was suspecting Sooyoung's real reason of why she called.

"I'm going there. I know you're alone. Don't you want your unnie to be with you?" Sooyoung replied.

"I'm here at the rooftop Unnie. Please, just go alone. It's not the right time for us to see each other." Seohyun begged.

Sooyoung dropped the call and talk to the person who was the one who really want to see Seohyun.

"Luhan, please say sorry for me to her once you talk with her." Sooyoung told him and left.

Luhan hurridly rushed to the rooftop. He was running so fast he didn't notice Kai saw him and followed him. He finally reached the top. When he opened the door, he saw her focusing on the book. He never saw her this beautiful. He thought she was a goddess. Seohyun, on the other hand, felt disturbed when the door opened. She thought it was already Sooyoung.

"Unn......" she wasn't able to continue the word 'Unnie' when he saw Luhan standing. It was unexpected. They stared at each other for seconds. Their world stopped. Until Luhan saw Seohyun all ready to cry. He was about to approach her but....

"Stop Oppa!" she yelled. Luhan was surprised with her unexpected reaction.

"What do you want Oppa? Don't you see, everyone is already suffering. Don't make it harder on me." Seohyun said as she started to cry out loud.

Luhan didn't notice the tears also going down from his eyes. "Seohyun-ah. We need to talk."

"I don't want to hear it." she replied as she was about to walk out from the place when suddenly, Luhan grabbed her wrist and hugged her from the back.

"Seohyun-ah. Don't go away from me." Luhan said as he cried harder.

"What are you doing Oppa? If you want to play with me, this is not the right time." Seohyun was about to give in but she have to act tough.

"Let's just stay like this, Seohyun." he simply replied.

"Oppa. Please, stop it. Don't make my situation harder." She started to beg as she was already giving in.

"Seohyun-ah. To be honest, I want to tell you something. I love you, Seohyun. And not just as a friend." He unexpectedly confessed. Seohyun was dumbfounded. She was not able to utter any single word. 

"Bang!" The door slammed so loud. Both Luhan and Seohyun were shocked with the loud noise.

"How dare you Hyung!" as Kai makes his entrance angrily.

He was behind the door all the time. Listening over their conversation. He was calm all the time, not until he heard Luhan's confession. Tears started to form in his eyes. 

"Kai! Please calm!" Seohyun tried to command him. But she failed.

Kai pulled Seohyun away from Luhan and punched him in his face. Luhan fought back and punched Kai.

"Kai-oppa! Luhan-oppa! Stop it please." Seohyun cried harder and begged.

They didn't listen to her and just continue brawling each other.

Seohyun decided to call Sooyoung to ask her for help. "Sooyoung unnie! I need you here right now. Luhan-oppa and Kai-oppa are fighting. Please help me."

Sooyoung replied and said, "Okay Seohyun-ah. We'll be there in a few minutes." and hanged up the phone.

"Yuri! Seohyun needs our help. Kai and Luhan are fighting. Let's go." Sooyoung hurridly grabbed Yuri's wrist and ran.

In few minutes, Sooyoung and Yuri arrived with two men who will stop Luhan and Kai. The two men grabbed Luhan and Kai.

"How dare you Luhan! You know that I love Seohyun, yet you still got the guts to confess to her." Kai shouted.

"Seohyun is not even your girlfriend and you're reacting too much!" Luhan answered back.

"STOP IT!" Seohyun screamed to the top of her lungs. It was the first time she became mad like that. Everyone became quiet. Later on, Seohyun just ran out of the scene. Showing that she is too much suffering from it.

Luhan and Kai both finally calmed down. With that, Sooyoung initiate to talk to them.

"Luhan. Kai. I know you both love her. But why are you doing this? Do you think it is good to her seeing her friends hurting each other? Look at her. She's so hurt with what you've done."

"Because of love." Kai shortly answered.

"Love? Is that what you call love? If you love Seohyun, you wouldn't do this stupid thing." Sooyoung explained.

"You don't know how I feel." Kai answered back.

"Yes, I may not know how you feel but you don't know how she feels." Sooyoung replied.

"I'm sorry Sooyoung-noona. It's all my fault." Luhan humbly apologized.

"Good thing you know it's your fault." Kai hissed.

"Kai, that's enough!" Yuri finally spoke.

"You cannot tell me when should I stop or not!" Kai shouted at her and walked out.

Yuri cried. He did not even cared for her feelings. Sooyoung came to her and hugged her, "Nevermind him. He's just mad."

The three of them left the rooftop.

Meanwhile, Seohyun just run away from that place. She was about to go home but her condition stopped her. She cannot let her parents see her. So she just went to the park near them. There, she took time to calm down and stop herself from crying. She was alone. No one was in the park. Good for her so that people won't see her cry. 

She just continued to cry until a guy approached her, "I think you need this handkerchief."

 

TO BE CONTINUED......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know this is a really bad chapter. It is the first time Luhan and Kai had a fight physically. Sorry my readers for the bad things that keep on happening with my story. After all, sun always shine after the storm. So please bear with it. 

And also, I am so sorry for updating late again. I'm so full-packed with my schedule. I study in the morning. And work in the evening. Afternoon is just my break but it's also the time I make my homeworks. So basically, I have no free time already. Good thing, it's my off from work today so I got time to update. I hope you'll understand my situation, my readers.

And lastly, thank you for still supporting my fic. Without you, I wouldn't have this warm reception. I feel so happy that this is my ever fic, yet people supported me a lot. 89 subscribers now. It means so much to me. I honestly expected that no one will really subscribe to my fic. But I am so surprised with how far it had gone now. SO THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FROM THE DEEPEST OF MY HEART. <3

FIGHTING FALLEN ANGELS. ^_^