The Complication Continues.

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Luhan then went to Yoona and asked her the whole incident...

"We've got to talk." he coldly said to her.

"About what my baby?" as she gulped her saliva due to nervousness.

"I know everything. Everything you did to Seohyun earlier. Why? Why did you do that to my friend?" he asked her seriously.

Yoona wasn't able to answer him right away. She gathered all her courage to speak. "Because..... It's because I love you Oppa. And I can't let anyone, even your friends, to stand between us."

Luhan did not understand her point. "So what are you saying, my friends are not good for our relationship. Are you that selfish Yoona, huh?" he madly yelled.

"I'm sorry babe. Please forgive me. I love you so much that I would do everything just to have you." Yoona cried and begged him.

"I think I need to apologize to Seohyun. Let's just talk later." he coldly said and left her.

Luhan went to the clinic. Before he got inside, he heard Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung talking.

"Seohyun-ah, what are you going to do now? How will you talk to Luhan now?" Sooyoung asked her.

"I don't know Unnie. Maybe I should start to avoid him now. It's the best for us right now." she answered.

"But Seohyun, you love him right? Why don't you fight for your feeling?" Yuri asked her.

"Unnie, he loves someone else. What's the worth of fighting when I know I already lost in the first place?" as tears fell down from her face.

Seohyun turned her head to the door and saw Luhan standing there. He was frozen. He heard everything the three talked about. 

"Oppa?" her voice sounded weak but her nervousness still shows in her face. She was caught. Luhan knows everything now.

Yuri and Sooyoung were both shocked. However, they felt that the two needed to talk. 

"Luhan, please come inside. I'm sure the two of you needed to talk." Sooyoung approached him.

Luhan came in and the two girls came out. They closed the door to prevent them from being disturbed. Seohyun doesn't know what to do, she can't speak and can't look at Luhan at all. On the other hand, Luhan was still shocked after hearing all the things they talked about.

"Seo-seohyun." he stuttered.

"O-oppa. Why are you here?" she replied nervously.

"I-I just want to apologize for what Yoona did. I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop her." he awkwardly replied.

"It's nothing Oppa. Is that all?" she replied as if she was pushing him away.

"Seohyun. I heard everything. Why? Why didn't you tell me?" he frankly asked.

"Oppa! What's the worth if I tell you anyway? You? Why didn't you feel all the..." she suddenly stopped herself as she was shocked with her words.

"What Seohyun? What didn't I feel?" Luhan asked as tears started to form in his eyes.

"Nevermind. It's nonsense." she coldly replied.

"What nonsense? This could affect our friendship. Is this nonsense to you?" he asked.

"That's it Oppa. Our friendship! I tried to stop my feelings to save our friendship." as tears started to fall in her eyes once again.

Luhan wasn't able to speak. His tears were falling from his eyes without him knowing.

Seohyun then initiated to talk again. "Don't you know how much it was hard for me to be just your friend Oppa? It hurts me a lot. Everyday I have to fake a smile in front of you. Why? Why of all people? Why did I fall in love with you?"

Luhan was just quiet. He cannot utter a single word. 

"Oppa, I want to be alone for now. I need to rest." she said.

Luhan came out. The two girls were waiting for him. However, before they got the chance to ask what happened, Luhan ignored them as he was still dumbfounded. He felt bad that he was unknowingly hurting his friend already.

Seohyun, on the other hand, was lying weakly in the bed. Crying. That's all the she can do. She felt like dying that time. Yuri and Sooyoung then came inside and saw her crying again.

"Seohyun. That's enough. You've been crying all day." Yuri comforted her and hugged her.

"Why do I have to suffer from this? What did I do to my past life that I am suffering from this now?" she replied.

"Seohyun. That's part of our life. Everyone will be facing those kind of things." Sooyoung tried to calm her down.

They just hugged her. About an hour, she finally calm down.

"Unnie. I want to get out of this place now." she said to her unnies.

"Okay. I'll just call the nurse." Yuri replied.

They came out. They saw Sehun and Kai were walking on their way.

"Seohyun-ah, why you came out already? You need more rest." Kai asked her.

"I'm okay now Oppa. Don't worry about me." she replied.

"Let's go to canteen. Seohyun, you need to eat." Sehun suggested.

The five of them went to the cafeteria. They saw Luhan and Yoona sitting there but were not talking to each other. At that point, Seohyun wanted to come out from that place. They fell in line. All the people inside were looking at her, probably because they already knew what happened to her. Seohyun decided to come out. Suddenly, Kai chased her and hugged her from the back. All the people who saw were shocked with the gesture Kai shown toward Seohyun.

"Oppa. What are you doing?" as Seohyun was frozen in their position.

"Seohyun, it hurts me to see you hurting this way. Seohyun, give me a chance to heal your heart." Kai confessed to her his love.

"Oppa, please. Don't make my situation harder." as she broke the hug.

Kai was shocked with her action. He froze. But...

"Oppa. I'm sorry. It's not that I am mad at you. But please, don't make it harder on me." she begged.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I just want to let you know I will be always here by your side." Kai told.

"Thank you, Oppa." she replied.

"Let's go back inside, nevermind what people will say to you." he comforted her.

They went back inside. They saw Sehun, Sooyoung and Yuri waiting for them. They also saw Luhan and Yoona staring at them.

"What happened?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Nothing. Let's just eat." Seohyun said and began to eat.

They had an awkward atmosphere while eating. It felt so awkward that Seohyun ate so fast just to get out of that place immediately. Later on, Luhan and Yoona was walking toward them. Luhan tried his best to erase the tension between them. But Seohyun didn't even tried to look at them. Yuri and Sooyoung were giving a cold stare at Yoona. While Kai and Sehun were giving their hyung a look of disappointment. 

Yoona and Luhan came out from the cafeteria. They went to their usual place.

"I'm sorry Yoona but I have to say this to you. Things have been not flowing good. Maybe it will the best if we stop this now." Luhan told her.

"Wha-what do you mean Oppa?" as tears formed in her eyes.

"I guess it will be better if we break up. I don't want to hurt you. But I don't want to hurt myself too."

"No oppa! Don't leave me. I promise you. I will change. If I had to beg Seohyun, I will. Just don't leave me Oppa." as she begged Luhan.

"I'm sorry Yoona." he said as tears started to fall from his eyes.

Luhan left and Yoona was there crying.

"You will pay for this Kim Seohyun. If I can't have Luhan, you cannot have him either."

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

_________________________________________________________

Here's the 18th chapter of my story. First of all, I would like to thank all of those Fallen Angels who helped me made it through the rough time I had yesterday. You know who you are guys. I'm so thankful to have co-members who are nice and kind to all people, even the antis. Now, I am completely back and shipping SeoExo even harder than before. keke. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Well, now that Luhan broke up with Yoona and Kai confessed to Seohyun, what do you think will happen now? How about Sehun? To be honest, I am so confused at how this story will go cause it's hard to choose from the three guys. BTW, I want to share too that I am now beginning to think a plot for my next story and I am now announcing that SeoKris will be the star of my next fic. However, I am sad to say that this story is nearing the too. So please  continue supporting my story. You're support keeps me motivated to write this one and of course, my faith in SeoExo. keke. Thanks a lot. Fallen Angels Fighting! ^_^

COMMENTS REPLY

@ildhakyungsoo: Yes, she is lucky enough to have bestfriends like them. I suddenly missed my best friends when you mentioned that.

@Infinite098: Because he loves Yoona so much. Of course, she is. keke.

@1004Diamond: Only in this story. keke. He confessed already. What do you think of that back hug?

@asianeattherice: Tbh, I once think of that too. However, I think it will be so complicated. But who knows, I might do it like that. keke.

@lyre07: I can feel your rage towards Yoona in this story. keke. There, he broke up with her. What do you think will happen next?

@Eycha_sk11: Thank you. I am back. Shipping them again this time harder. keke. 

@i_love_seohyun: Here you go. Thank you for your support. keke.