Life after First Relationship Failure

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

 

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Tiffany: Yellow

Sooyoung: Orange

Yuri: Maroon

The next day, Kai came to Seohyun's home early without letting her know. It was only around 6AM when he arrived. He was very eager to see Seohyun that day. He wanted to ask her and take care of her. He pressed the door bell nervously.

"Who in the earth would visit us at this early time?" Mrs. Tiffany Kim thought as she was heading to the gate to open it.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim." he greeted.

"Oh! Good morning Mister.... Uhmmm. What's your name again? You're Seohyun's friend right?" she embarassedly replied.

"I'm Kim Jong In. But you can call me Kai ma'am. Yes, I'm her friend. We met once at her congratulatory party a month ago. I'm here to pick her up. I'm so worried about her so I wanted to take care of her." he said shyly.

"Oh. I see. Sorry for forgetting your name young boy. I met you only once and I'm not good at remembering names. By the way, Seohyun's still sleeping. You're way too early. Please come inside. It's cold here." Mrs. Kim told him.

When they got inside....

"Do you know what happened to my daugther? Do you know that Siwon?" she curiously asked.

"Yes. I know him. He's a popular guy in our campus. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to protect Seohyun from him. We told her that she should stay away from that guy but we were all surprised she accepted him." he explained carefully.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. And I'm not really that strict when it comes to my daugther cause I know she knows what she is doing." she calmly explained.

"But don't worry ma'am. I'm here because I want to protect her from now on." he assured her.

"Thank you for your care for my daughter. I feel bad because I am not always with her. It hurts me to see my daughter like this. But I know, with her friends on her side, I know she'll be able to move on. Please take care of my daughter." she said to him with full of trust.

"Oh and by the way, don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old. Feel free to call me umma since you are Seohyun's friend. Okay?" she told him. 

"Thank you umma." he awkwardly replied.

Seohyun finally woke up. Her eyes was swollen again but still beautiful. Kai stared at her instantaneously. She was like an angel sent from above. Seohyun, on the other hand, was shocked with Kai's sudden appearance and she felt embarassed cause it was the first time he saw her newly awake.

"Kai-oppa? What are you doing here?" she asked him. Kai was just staring at her. He was like a statue again. When Seohyun spoke louder, he got his senses back.

"Neh. I'm just.... I'm just here to ask you if you're fine." He stamerringly replied.

Seohyun then fixed her self and ate breakfast with her mother and Kai. They talked and talked about stuffs. Until the break-up was brought up.

"Seohyun, you don't know how I was worried about you yesterday. I wanted to punch that Siwon for what he did to you." Kai said.

"Yes. my daughter. We were all worried for you. It was only my second time seeing you like that." her mom said not noticing that she was about to spill Seohyun's secret.

Seohyun replied in a speed of light because she thought Kai might know her secret. "What? It's my first yesterday. Not second." Giving her mom a look of "Keep quiet".

Kai then suddenly thought, "What does her mom mean?" but chose not to ask Seohyun about it. He felt that Seohyun might get hurt again if he asks her again.

After talking about few more things, Seohyun and Kai left home for school. But while on their way, they saw Sehun walking towards Seohyun's house. Kai then called him.

"Sehun-ah, jump in. Come with me to school. Seohyun's here with me." Kai shouted to him from his car. Sehun then hopped in the car. 

"Sehun-oppa. You should text me if you're gonna pick me up or not so that I know if you're coming or not." Seohyun said to Sehun.

"I'm sorry. I thought you knew already. By the way, how are you? Are you fine?" Sehun replied.

Kai then jumped in the conversation and said, "Wait, wait. You pick her up from her house every morning?"

"Yeah. And I also send her home everytime we have the same time of dismissal. Why? Are you jealous?" Sehun jokingly replied.

"No! No that" he embarassedly replied. "It's just that I didn't know you been doing this even before me." Then laughs off. Inside his mind, "Oh. Are you courting her too?" He felt a little bit jealous when he knew Seohyun and Sehun closeness.

They got to school fast. When they walked in, every one was looking at Seohyun again. But this time, it was like a look full of pitiful for her. Sooyoung and Yuri then approached the three of them.

"Seohyun, I heard what happened to you and Siwon. I'm sorry to hear that." Sooyoung worryingly said.

"See. I told you. He will just use you." Yuri sermoned her.

"Yuri, it's not the right time to sermon her. She needs our comfort. Let's cheer her up." Sooyoung said.

They went to their usual hang-out place and talked funny things. Seohyun was already laughing again and looks like she's getting better. In her mind, "Thank you Lord for giving me this wonderful people around me. I can see how they are trying hard to cheer me up. They are right. This is not the end of the world. I should forget him now." and then sighed.

The bell rang. Every one is fixing their things before going to class. But Seohyun said, "I'll just stay here. Don't worry about me. I'm fine now. Go to your classes already. You will be late. I just want to be alone for now. But I'm fine. I assure you. See you later guys." she said with full of smile.

While enjoying her time alone, Luhan suddenly came and talked to her. Seohyun felt awkward and doesn't know what to do. However, she kept herself composed.

"Why are you here alone?" Luhan asked. "I heard what happened to you. I'm sorry that oppa was not their for you."

"I just want to think of some things. And don't be sorry. You have no faults. I understand you. You must give most of your time to Yoona-unnie." she nervously replied.

"I'm really sorry. I will keep up to you. I promise." Luhan replied.

They continued chatting. It was like heaven for Seohyun. She never felt this happy for a long time. She felt secured when Luhan's with her. In Seohyun's mind, "I wish it will always be like this. I wish Luhan and me would have more time to hang out."

While they were chatting, they did know Kai was staring at them from afar. He doesn't want to leave Seohyun. He felt jealous towards the two even though in his mind, "I should not worry about Luhan. He has Yoona now. Luhan won't fall for Seohyun."

TO BE CONTINUED...

______________________________________________________________

I give you the chapter 8 of my story. Hope you'll like this one. Thank you to my readers. You keep me motivated.

Fighting! ^_^