Their Time Together

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Sehun: Green

 

Since they entered college, U4 never got the chance to get out that much due to their different schedules and courses, so they took this chance to hang out again like they used to. 

"Guys, where do you want to go? Since this is the first time again we did this, let's enjoy it to the fullest. My treat." Luhan cheefully said.

"No hyung. We will help you with the bills. You don't need to treat us. You make us feel like poor. Hahaha." Sehun refused and laughed.

"That's right hyung. Let's just help each other like we used to." Kai added.

"Okay. Okay. So where do you want to go?" Luhan finally agreed.

"Why don't we ask the angel that's with us right now?" Sehun said pointing to Seohyun.

"Angel? What angel are you saying? Stop it. I'm not used to it." Seohyun replied.

"It's true Seohyun. You're an angel." Kai seriously said.

"There you are again. Kai-oppa, stop your serious-turned-joke phrases. Or else, I won't believe in you anymore." Seohyun said in a serious tone.

"Sorry. Sorry. But this time I'm serious. Hahaha." Kai said and laugh.

"Okay. Thank you for the compliment. Haha. And since you asked me where should we go, I would like to go to Lotte World." Seohyun replied.

U4 then went to Lotte World. Since they are all childish inside their heart, they all rode the rides they could possibly ride. They all became child again. Like when they used to play when they're younger. It was already lunch time, they went to Korean restaurant just located in Lotte World.

"What do you like to eat?" Sehun asked them.

"Let's just order Hanjeonsik and just share. I'm sure it will be enough for the four of us." Seohyun suggested.

While they were waiting for their food, they reminisced their childhood and good times together.

"It feels like where going back to the past. Who would have thought we would still be together now?" Luhan said.

"Right hyung. That's because we're U4. We are Forever United." Sehun added.

"And look at our maknae now.She's changed so much." Kai said.

"But at least, I'm still with you guys. I'm still the Seohyun you used to know." she replied.

Seohyun suddenly remembered Siwon's removal from their school. She thought this is the right time to ask them.

"Oppas. Since we are here now, I want to ask you one question and I want you to be honest with me. Okay?" she said.

The three suddenly gulped their salivas as they felt nervous with Seohyun's sudden seriousness. They gave each other a What-could-it-be look.

"About Siwon. We all know he withdrew from our campus. What I want to know is are you guys invovled with it? Did you do something to him?" she frankly asked.

The three gave each other a We-are-dead look. Luhan then tried to explain.

"About that, Seohyun-ah, we did it to protect you." he calmly said.

"Hyung's right. We did it because we care for you." Kai added.

"We did great right?" Sehun then joked.

"Aigoo. I knew it. Why did you do it? I mean you didn't have to do it. Well anyways, since it's over, I won't be mad over it." Seohyun said.

"We're sorry Seohyun-ah." The three said in unison.

"It's okay. But you should have asked me to come with you so that I could have shown him that I'm a good fighter too." Seohyun joked and burst out in laughing.

The three were shocked with her sentence.

"I though you're not violent anymore. Haha. Next time, we will ask you to come with us in our fights." Sehun joked.

"You're kidding right? Seohyun is not a brother anymore, we should protect her from now on." Luhan said to Sehun.

"I was just kidding Luhan-hyung. Why so serious?" Sehun replied.

"That's enough. Well. It's over. Thanks to the three of you, I've moved on from that fool. I'm so grateful to you. But don't do it the next time someone breaks my heart. I will deal with it. Okay?" Seohyun said.

"We got you." Luhan replied.

After they ate, they went to their next destination. They went to watch movies in Lotte Cinema. Then they went to ride again those rides they rode earlier. They really did spent the whole day together. It was really fun. It was already around 7 P.M. and they decided to go home already.

"I will send you home all." Kai offered.

"No need hyung. We just live near here. Me and Seohyun will just take a bus to ride. Just send Luhan-hyun home since you live near to each other." Seohyun said.

"Sehun-oppa's right oppa. We will just go home together and ride bus. You did a lot for us already. And you're already tired. You need to rest oppa." Seohyun said.

"But...." Kai said.

"No buts oppa. You look tired already. I will be more worried if you get sick. Don't worry about us. There are two of us together." Seohyun insisted.

"Okay. Okay. We will wait for the two of you to ride a bus before we leave." Kai said. Though in his mind, "I wish to send you home to spend more time with you. But you insisted. Thank you for your concern about my health. You are really thoughtful. I'm falling more and more for you."

Seohyun and Sehun then rode a bus and at the same time, Kai and Luhan left.

On the bus......

"Did you enjoy together oppa? I enjoyed this day so much. I thought we won't have time to do this again." Seohyun happily said.

"Did you really enjoy it because of us? Or just because of Luhan-hyung?" Sehun .

"Oppa! That's enough. I won't enjoy his sufferings. I enjoyed together because I feel like our bond grew closer again." Seohyun explained.

"I enjoyed a lot today. It's been a long time since the four of us did this thing again." Sehun said.

Meanwhile, on Kai's car....

"No one's speaking hyung. Are you okay?" Kai initiated to talk.

"Yes. I'm okay. I had fun today, I think I'm just tired." Luhan explained.

"Hyung. I want to ask you one question about you and Yoona. Is it fine?" Kai then asked.

"What is it?" Luhan said.

"Are you two still together or not anymore?" Kai asked carefully.

"No. I broke up with her. She has another man. That's why I got drunk last night. And Seohyun took me in her home since she was the one who the bartender called." Luhan explained.

Kai's thoughts were right. "So I'm right. They been together since yesterday." He felt jealous knowing it. But he understood at the same time.

"Hyung. Just tell me or us if you need help and we'll help you okay?" Kai said to Luhan.

"Thank you. But no need to worry that much. I'm Luhan. I'm strong. I will get over this." he replied.

"I won't lecture you now since you're not in good term but next time, don't do that again. Just call us. No need to drown yourself with alcohol. Okay?" Kai said.

They arrived at Luhan's house and Luhan finally got home. Few minutes, Kai also reached his home.

Meanwhile, while walking down the street, Sehun and Seohyun were talking about serious things.

"Seohyun-ah. What if Yoona and Luhan get back together? What would you feel about it?" Sehun seriously asked.

"I don't know. Happy? Sad? Mixed. Sad because I love Luhan. But happy because if he's happy, I will be happy too even if it hurts." Seohyun replied.

"Seohyun-ah. I never thought you have this side. You really love Luhan-hyung. I'll be supporting you for him no matter what." Sehun said.

"To be honest, I liked Luhan-oppa since we were young. But he doesn't even notice me. So I think we are impossible. Do you think, it's time for me to lay my eyes on someone else?" she asked.

"But what happened to you when you went out with Siwon. You got hurt more right? So if you want to date someone else, make sure you really love that person, not just because you want to get over someone." he explained.

"Wow. You know things like this. I thought you were always the not-so-serious type. Haha." Seohyun joked Sehun with his sudden seriousness.

"It's natural. Human all have this side. I know when to laugh and when to be serious." Sehun shyly said.

"Okay. Okay. We reached my home now. You need to go too. It's dangerous. Thank you for always sending me home. I feel so thankful to have an oppa like you." Seohyun said to Sehun and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

Sehun was then shocked of the kiss. He was speechless.

"Oppa. That was a kiss of being thankful to someone. You're the very first one I've kissed aside from my parents. Be thankful for it. keke. Goodnight. Take care. See you." she said before entering her house. 

Sehun went home and thought of the kiss. He cannot forget it.

"Why did she kiss me? And why can I not forget it? Why I feel so happy about it? I'm her first kiss. Am I..... falling for her?"

TO BE CONTINUED......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update my readers. I worked whole day yesterday and was so tired when I got home. Anyways, I give you the new chapter. What do you think of it? Is it good? Sehun is now slowly falling to Seohyun. Are you getting excited for more SeoHun moments? Or you want SeoKai more? Or you want SeoHan better? keke. I'm getting excited with this cause I don't know yet how this will end. Anyways, enjoy this chapter. ^_^ Thank you for the support.