The First Heartbreak

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Tiffany: Yellow

Since they were already college and they had different courses, they rarely hang out than usual. Only Seohyun and Sehun get the chance to see each other the most since they took the same course. They became closer. Closer like a brother-"brother" relationship. One day...

"Seohyun-ah!", a cheerful Sehun called her. "Oh! Annyeong Sehun!", she greeted back.

"Is it your break time already? Damn. Taking acting is not easy as what I was expecting. Are you having fun with your classes?", complained by Sehun. "It's fine. I'm just having a hard time adjusting to new environment. Wish we were in the same class since we took the same course. Oh God! I miss our high school days. We rarely hang out now, especially Luhan-oppa. He became very popular when we entered college. She gained many girls. And oh where is Kai?"

Sehun suddenly teased Seohyun, "Omo! You're missing your baby Luhan, aren't you?" Seohyun was shocked by Sehun's statement, fearing that he already know her feeling toward Luhan. "You idiot, Luhan is just like a brother to me. What non-sense things are you saying?!"

Kai suddenly interrupted the conversation and said, "How about me? Am I just a brother to you?" in a serious tone. Kai's statement led Sehun and Seohyun in a state of shock.

Kai suddenly laughed and said, "I'm just kidding, you two. You were just laughing and now, you can't even play with my joke." Sehun and Seohyun both sighed and hit Kai in the head. Sehun then shouted, "You just showed your self today and you acted like that, who wouldn't be shocked?!" Seohyun agreed and said, "Yeah! You fool! My heart almost dropped when I saw you."

Kai continues to laugh and Seohyun suddenly said, "But atleast, I saw you laughing again. Keep that up. You're more handsome when you smile." Kai suddenly stopped and get back to being serious, "Seohyun? Are you finally becoming a girl? You know now what's handsome is?" and laughed again.

Seohyun was embarassed and said, "Aigoo! Are you going crazy or what? Not because I'm boyish doesn't mean I'm a boy. I'm a girl, don't you see?! Of course, I know how to differentiate what's handsome and what's not." Seohyun's statement leave both Kai and Sehun laughing harder until they saw Luhan walking with one of the most popular girl in the university, Im Yoona. 

Luhan approached them and introduced Yoona to them as his new girlfriend. Sehun and Kai was congratulating Luhan but Seohyun became quiet for a while. Later on, she acted like she's not hurt and congratulate Luhan with his new relationship. After a few minutes of conversation, Seohyun excused herself from the group. She's not feeling good because she was hurt with what she saw and knew.

She didn't attend her classes and went home straight. She locked herself in her room, looking at Luhan's picture and crying. Her mother felt like there's something wrong with her so she checked Seohyun. She was shocked with what she saw. Knowing Seohyun is boyish, she was shocked that Seohyun is crying over a man's picture. She now understands why Seohyun wanted to be with her peers always. It is because of Luhan.

"Fany-umma, does love hurt like this?", Seohyun asked her mother Tiffany. "My daughter, that's part of growing up. Love feels so good. But when it hurts, it hurts so badly. Just cry it and soon, the pain will be gone. I'll leave for a while and give you time to think. My daughter, it hurts so much to see you crying like this. But I cannot do anything about it. It's your heart that's hurting. Only the one who caused that can be the one who can heal it."

TO BE CONTINUED.....