I'll take care of my Oppas

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Sehun: Green

Tiffany: Yellow

Yoona: Purple

 

The school's over. Seohyun gave a call to Sehun because she thought they were going home together.

"Oppa? Aren't you going home? I'm already waiting for you outside the campus." Seohyun said.

"Seohyun-ah. I can't send you home today. I need to stay here in school for a project. Go home first. Just take care of yourself for now." Sehun lied.

"Okay. I'll be going now. Take care too when you go home. Bye." Seohyun sadly replied.

Seohyun started to walk and while walking, she thought, "What happened to Sehun-oppa? Why is he quiet and sad lately? It seems like he is isolating his self from us." She felt sad about it, knowing that her very best friend is sad. However.....

"Seohyun-ah!" a guy yelled to her.

"Luhan-oppa? What are you doing here?" she answered in a shock tone.

"I was about to go home. But then I saw you walking alone. Why are you going home alone? Where is Sehun?" Luhan asked.

"He's still at school. Doing his project. That's why I'm alone today." she calmly replied.

"You want oppa to send you home today?" Luhan asked.

Seohyun blushed upon hearing those words. Her worries were gone upon Luhan's presence. However, she wasn't able to answer him as she was in doubt whether to say yes or no to Luhan.

"Okay. Oppa will send you home since you didn't say anything." he replied.

While they were walking, Luhan started asking Seohyun random questions.

"Seohyun-ah. Can I ask you something?" he said seriously.

"What is that Oppa?" Seohyun curiously replied.

"If Yoona told me to be back with her, what should I do?" Luhan asked.

"Oppa. Giving second chances are not bad. You can give her a chance, however, you must be extra careful this time. Cause she already hurt you once, it's not impossible for her to hurt you again." Seohyun explained.

"So you are saying that I should accept her again?" Luhan replied.

"Why? Is she still chasing after you? I'm not saying that. All those things depends to your heart. It's up to you oppa. Follow your heart. If you still love her, give her a chance. If not, then don't." Seohyun said.

While they were walking, a car passed them slowly. And the one inside the car is none other than Yoona. Yoona saw Luhan and Seohyun walking together.

"Seohyun-ssi, are you trying to steal Luhan from me? I won't let that happen. Luhan, you're mine. You'll be mine again. And you Seohyun, don't dare to steal Luhan from me or you'll be getting things you wouldn't want to get from me." Yoona thought. She then decided to follow the two.

Meanwhile, Luhan and Seohyun continued to talk and talk about more random things.

"Seohyun-ah. How are you now? I mean, after you're break up with that fool." Luhan asked like he was interogating his little sister.

"I don't know Oppa. There's a part of me that is afraid to love anymore. But... but I don't know. So far, I'm not thinking about it." she lied. In her mind, "Here I am Oppa, I'm still in love with you. I am trying my best to erase you from my heart but I just can't. Oppa, I hope you start noticing me."

"Don't worry Seohyun-ah. You'll find someone who will cherish you and love you with all his heart. Oppa is here to support you." Luhan cheered Seohyun.

They reached her home. 

"Thank you Oppa for sending me home today. Don't worry Oppa, whatever you're decision is, your little sister is here to cheer you. Fighting." Seohyun cheerfully said.

"Thanks Seohyun-ah. Thank you for everything you've done to Oppa." Luhan seriously said to Seohyun and kissed her on her forehead.

Seohyun was shocked with the sudden action. It was the first time Luhan kissed her. She froze at first. But she thought Luhan might knew her secret love for him if he saw him reacting like that.

"Okay Oppa. Take care. It's dangerous outside. See you." and Luhan left.

Without them knowing, Yoona followed them and saw everything. "So he send her home. How sweet. Seohyun-ssi, enjoy this sweet moments you're having now. Cause I promise you, Luhan will be mine again. There's no way you're gonna get him from me."

Seohyun got inside and felt very happy about the kiss.

"You seem to be happy today my daughter?" her mom asked her.

"It's nothing Umma. I just got a high score on our quiz today." she lied.

"That's good my daughter. Keep it up. What do you want for supper?" her mom replied.

"Anything you cooked is fine for me Umma. I'll just change first Umma." 

She went to her and change. She also reflected herself in the mirror. "Seohyun! I told you forget him. You must not fall for that kiss. It might hurt you later on. But... buy why do I feel so happy right now? Hmmm. No, it's impossible. I know he loves Yoona until now. I must not delusion about small things." 

She went down and ate dinner with her mom. They talked while they were eating. Meanwhile, while they were eating, Seohyun didn't know Kai is waiting outside her house. "Seohyun-ah. I will try to be closer with you from now on. You're very close with Luhan-hyung and Sehun but not with me. I hope you'll start to notice me." and called Seohyun with his phone.

Seohyun's phone started ringing and saw that Kai is calling him.

"Annyeong Oppa?" she asked.

"Seohyun-ah. Can I have a talk with you?" Kai seriously said.

"We're already talking Oppa." she joked. "Just kidding Oppa, why Oppa? Do you have a problem?"

"Actually, to be honest, Im already here outside your house." Kai said.

"What? Wait wait. I'll be there." Seohyun was shocked and stood up from her sit. 

"What is that Seohyun?" her mom asked curiously.

"Kai-oppa is outside. I'll just pick him up." she replied

Seohyun went outside and saw Kai waiting. 

"Oppa. What are you doing here? You gave me a shock." she asked.

"Nothing. I just want to visit my little sister." he lied.

"We just saw each other in school earlier." she said and laugh.

"But we rarely talk like we used to." Kai admitted.

"I'm sorry Oppa." she apologized.

They went inside and Kai ate with them. After they finished the supper....

"Mrs. Seo, can I just talk with Seohyun for a while?" he humbly asked Seohyun's mom.

"Of course, my son. And don't call me Mrs. Seo, you can call me Umma too since you're a friend of my daughter." she answered.

They went to a near park.....

"Oppa. Do you have a problem?" she asked.

"No. It's just that I feel so lonely this past few days." he said.

"Oppa. We are just here. Don't be sad. I told you that you're more handsome when you smile." she tried to cheer him up.

"Seohyun-ah. To be honest with you, I like someone right now. But I think she doesn't like me back." he admitted.

"What makes you think she doesn't like you? Oppa, that girl is so lucky that you like her." she said.

"I can feel it. I'm not numb Seohyun-ah." he replied.

"Oppa. Don't be sad. Just try your best to show her that you admire her. Wait, what is her name? Do I know her?" she curiously asked.

Kai was then confused if he'll confess to her now but thought it's not yet the right time.

"No Seohyun-ah. You don't know her. But you'll know who she is soon." Kai lied.

"Oppa. Don't be sad. If ever she doesn't like you back. You'll find someone who will like you back." she comforted him.

They continued to talk, but they change their topic into a lighter one.

"Oppa. Do you still remember those things we do when we're younger? I miss those times." she asked.

"Yes. You were still boyish that time but now you've changed so much." he replied.

"But I'm still the same but I just learned to become a little bit more feminine that I used to." she answered.

"Oppa. Do you prefer that old Seohyun or the new Seohyun in front of you?" she then asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I prefer nothing. Just be yourself." he said seriously.

Seohyun was touched with Kai's words.

"Thank you Oppa. Thank you for all the kindness you have done to me." she then said to him.

"It's nothing Seohyun-ah. I'm your brother right? It's my responsible to take care of you." he replied.

"Oppa. It's already getting late. We should go home now. We still got classes tomorrow." she said.

Kai sent back Seohyun home. "See you tomorrow Seohyun-ah. I feel better now. Thank you." 

"You're welcome oppa. Just call me, I'll be there to help you. Thank you too." 

Kai left and Seohyun went back inside their house. Her mom is already in her room. Seohyun went straight to her room. She took a bath and laid to her bed.

"I hope my Oppas are alright right now. Seems like each one of them has problems right now. Lord, please guide them always. Take care of them."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry again for the third time for the late update. Work's tiring that sometimes I want to give up writing this but my faith in SeoExo still gives me the strength to push. So now, here's the part 14 of my story. Seems like the complications will start now as Yoona's character returns. What do you think she will do to get Luhan back? And Kai is slowly moving closer to Seohyun, do you think he will get Seohyun's heart? keke. Thank you for continuing your support to my fic. Fighting to all Fallen Angels and to my readers! ^_^

COMMENTS REPLY

@hensyy: Yeah. It's really hard to choose. I am having a hard time too.

@JessicaWorks: Me too, I'm sad over the fact that there are only few SeoHun shippers. However, I'm happy at how many SeoHan shippers are.  You're welcome. 

@megs519: It seems like you're a SeoKai shipper. keke. Yes, he loves Seohyun so much IN MY STORY.

@lyre07: I don't know too. But I don't think they will hurt each other physically. keke.

@reihn22: Wow! Another SeoHan shipper. keke. It's so hard to choose right? If only Seohyun can be with them all. keke. Seohyun is the most beautiful member for me. And I don't think Luhan said that cause there are many fancams that can prove where Luhan's EYES always look at. keke.

@Iris90: I don't know yet. But what do you mean about Kai and Seohyun being One? Are you a SeoKai shipper? keke.

@Infinite098: I don't know yet how this story will flow tbh, however, I might also consider KaiYul. But nothing's final as of now. keke.

@ildhakyungsoo: Thank you very much. I'll try the bestest I can give. keke.