Fixing the Broken Friendships

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

"I'm sorry, my dearest friend. I shouldn't have left you when you needed me the most." 

Yes, it's him. Oh Sehun, the dearest friend that Seohyun could ever have. He realized that he could not leave Seohyun alone. He may developed different feelings for her, but he still considered their friendship. After all, he could not just throw their friendship away just like that.

"Oppa...." she slowly uttered. When she finally realized it was Sehun who was talking to her, she cried harder.

"Seohyun-ah, stop it. You know oppa doesn't like it when you cry, right?" Sehun hugged her tight.

"I'm so tired already Oppa." Seohyun cried even harder.

"I'm sorry Seohyun-ah if Oppa left you alone. I'm so sorry for being so selfish." Sehun apologized as he also started to shed a tear.

"Oppa should not be sorry. I'm sorry if I am not able to love you back." She replied.

"Don't think of it anymore. I am already contented to have you as a friend. I won't ask anything more than that now." Sehun tried to comfort her

Seohyun just continued crying on Sehun's embrace. Sehun, on the other hand, reminisce that night Sooyoung talked to him and to Yuri. The night when they got back from their outing.

****************

Flashback

"Sehun-ah, I know something happened between you and Seohyun. Come on Sehun, you are the only one who Seohyun can rely on at this time. What happened?" Sooyoung asked.

"You don't know how hard this is for me. I know Kai-hyung and Luhan-hyung both have feelings for her now. What if I tell you I have feelings for her too? You would think it's crazy right?" Sehun asked her back. 

"Wait! So you like her too? Geez. Seohyun's such a goddess that the three of you all fell for her." Sooyoung tried to joke.

"I'm serious. Out of all, I was the first to admit it to her. I confessed to her a long time ago." Sehun confessed.

"Lucky Seohyun. All the guys are drooling for her." Yuri smirked, sounding somehow jealous.

"Hey Yuri-ah. It's not Seohyun's fault if she's born to be a goddess." Sooyoung tried to scold Yuri.

"I know. I know. I'm just kidding. But I won't lie that I feel jealous." Yuri admitted.

"I know. I felt it since the beginning. But I know you're just jealous because Kai likes her too." Sooyoung replied.

"Yuri, you should not be jealous of Seohyun. Or I must say, you must not leave Seohyun alone just because of your insecurities. We should be proud of her. She has gone so far. Who would've thought Seohyun would be one of the most popular now. To think of it, it was us who brought us to where she is now. We should be proud right?" Sooyoung tried to convince Yuri.

"Yeah, I guess you were right. Sorry. I think I was just thinking too much of my flaws. I'm so sorry." Yuri said.

"So Sehun, have you thought of it already? Come on. Think of your friendship, could you throw it all away just because she can't love you back? If you really love her, you must love her without asking anything in return." Sooyoung then asked Sehun.

Sehun became quiet for a minute. After that, "You're right. I'm sorry I've been selfish."

End of flashback

****************

"Oppa, are you okay? You're zooming out." Seohyun snapped him out to reality.

"Uh? Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Are you done crying now?" Sehun spoke as if he was cool.

"Oppa!" Seohyun squealed.

Later on, Yuri and Sooyoung arrived at the park after Sehun texted them on their whereabouts. Seohyun smiled when she them, especially Yuri.

"Yuri-unnie! Sooyoung-unnie!" as she was excitedly running to them. She hugged them. It's like she found her long-lost sisters.

"I'm sorry Seohyun-ah. I should have not let my insecurities rule my heart." Yuri said as she was about to cry.

"Unnie! Unnie! Don't cry. I understand. I should be the one who's saying sorry." Seohyun said hugging Yuri tightly.

It was indeed a beautiful sight to see. To see that the friendship of Yuri and Seohyun, as well as Seohyun and Sehun, have been fixed, you cannot help but smile.

****************

Meanwhile, Luhan went back to the rooftop. Not to look for Seohyun again, but this time, to clear his mind from all of the conflicts that happened that day.

"Why does everything have to be complicated? Maybe Kai is right. It's all my fault." he thought to himself.

Suddenly, a woman's voice called her. "Luhan-oppa?"

He was shocked with whom he saw, it's Yoona. "Wha-what are you doing here?"

"Oppa, I just wanted to talk to you. I want to say I'm sorry for all the bad things I did to you and to your friends, especially to Seohyun-ssi." she humbly said.

He wasn't able to speak. 

"I know it's hard to believe right? Knowing how kind of girl I was. But I've changed now Oppa. I've learn a lot from our relationship. And I realized that I don't deserve someone like you. I should face all the consequences of all the bad things I did to you." she began to cry.

"Stop crying. Maybe I have my faults too that's why our relationship didn't work out. Promise me you will find the man who deserves your love." Luhan tried to comfort her. Yoona just continued to cry.

"Would you like to talk to Seohyun?" he humbly suggested.

"As much as I want to apologize to her personally, I'm afraid she is still mad at me. I don't have the courage to face her." Yoona sincerely said.

"Don't worry. She is a kind-hearted girl. She will forgive you. Believe me." Luhan tried to persuade her.

"Okay." Yoona shortly replied.

****************

Luhan called Sooyoung to ask Seohyun's whereabouts. Sooyoung was refusing to tell at first.

"Luhan-ssi, this is not the right time to talk to her. You know what kind of situation where she is." Sooyoung explained.

"Don't worry Sooyoung. I will not talk with her about us. This is something important. You too can come with her if you want. This won't be a private talk." Luhan explained to her.

"Okay. We're here at the park near them. Just go here. We will wait for you." Sooyoung told him.

Luhan and Yoona left the campus but again, they were seen by Kai. Kai followed them in hope of getting evidences that will destroy Luhan to Seohyun. But to his surprise, he saw the two meeting up with Seohyun, Sehun, Sooyoung and Yuri.

The four were also surprised that Luhan and Yoona came together. 

"Luhan-ssi? Why are you with her?" Yuri asked.

"Actually, she is the one who wanted to talk with you, not me." Luhan replied.

"So what do you want to say to us, Yoona?" Sooyoung coldly asked her.

"I... I'm here to apologize for all the bad things I did to you, especially to you, Seohyun-ssi. I didn't mean to hurt you like that." Yoona apologized while crying.

"Are you serious about this, Yoona-unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes. I am so sorry for all the embarassment I gave you. I hope you can still forgive me." Yoona continued to apologize.

"Since you are sincere, I am accepting your apology. And besides, I was never really mad at you." Seohyun finally accepted her sorry.

"Thank you Seohyun-ssi. I hope you will take care of Luhan. To be honest, I just came here to say sorry and goodbye. I am moving to America. I am sad we weren't able to be friends with each other. I know it's my fault. But I hope in the future, we can be friends. Thank you again. Take care everyone." Yoona left as tears continued to flow in her face.

All of them were moved by Yoona's sudden change. They were speechless as they worried about her.

"She is not bad at all. I feel so bad for judging her." Sooyoung said.

"Me too." Yuri followed.

In the midst of the drama, Kai appeared and said...

"So now, I am not invited in gatherings like this." 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So this is it. Seohyun has finally fixed her problems with Sehun, Yuri and Yoona. What about her problems with Kai and Luhan? We are nearing the end. So please watch out for it. I'm contented with this chapter since it's now less complicated. We just have to find out whom Seohyun will choose in the end. Will it be Luhan? Or Kai?

And now, let me grab this opportunity to announce that I will make changes to my upcoming fic. I announced it will have Seohyun, Luhan, Kris and Lay. But I'm so sorry, especially to Serenes, that Lay won't be a part of the fic now. Instead, I will include him in the next next fic I will make. I was brainstorming my story but with the three of them on it, it will be hard again for me. I want my upcoming fic to be less complicated than this. So I'm really sorry. :(

Now, I am thanking all of those readers and those who post comments in my story. I'm also thankful to those who supported me from the start until now. Now that this story is coming to an end. I hope you will support my next fic like how you supported me with this one. Thank you guys! Thank you for all of the support. :)

FIGHTING FALLEN ANGELS. ^_^