She thought He was the One

Friendship, Love and Rivalry.

Seohyun: Pink

Sehun: Green

Kai: Blue

Luhan: Red

Tiffany: Yellow

Yunho: Gray

Siwon: Brown

Seohyun thought she finally moved on. After all, Siwon treated him good. They dated, they watched movie, they ate together. Like the normal things a couple would do. But the thing is, they haven't kiss yet. Seohyun is not the type of girl who is into skinship. However, she was ready to do things for Siwon. But a secret is about to unfold.

"See. I told you. Seohyun's gonna fall for me. I won our bet. Next time, I'm gonna be her first kiss and later on, I'm gonna steal her ity. I am Choi Siwon. I am the famous womanizer in this school, and no one will ever be." Siwon talking to his friend. Little did he know, Seohyun was listening outside the gym. His voice is loud. He thought they were only two in the gym.

Seohyun is already getting mad and tears are coming out of her eyes. She thought he changed for her. But no, he just courted her for a bet. In short, Siwon just used him. And was planning to do bad things to her.

"How dare you. I thought you were true to your words. You just used me." Seohyun said as she entered the gym and slapped Siwon's face. "We're over. My friends were right. You just used me to be one of your girls. I hate you. I hate you."

Seohyun came out of the gym with tears on her face. She didn't see that Kai was on her way because she kept her head low. Kai suddenly felt something happened to his friend. Seohyun went to the rooftop of their university and yelled over there.

"I thought you're the one. I hate you." Seohyun yelled. Tears continue to fall on her face. She suddenly thought, "Maybe this is what I get for using him too. But there's no way I'm gonna let him use me. He just used me. If I haven't heard anything, I would be in deep trouble" 

Kai followed her to the rooftop. "See, I told you. We were right. You didn't listened to us" he said scoldingly. "I hate to see you like this. If you are hurt, I am hurt too." He hugged her. Seohyun cried to him. Kai on his thoughts, "How dare you hurt my love like this Choi Siwon. Never let me see you or I'm gonna teach you a lesson."

"Kai-oppa, I'm sorry. I didn't listen to all of you. I thought he's gonna change for me. But no, he just used me. I can't believe how stupid I am to let him use me." she said to him. 

"Don't be sorry to me. I am not blaming you. You were just in love. It's not your fault. Don't worry anymore. I won't let anyone hurt you like this anymore. I'm just here. I'm gonna protect you from now on." Kai said.

Kai was already to confess his feelings for her. But suddenly...

"Hey you two. What are you doing here?" Sehun said as he got up to the rooftop.

"We are right. That Siwon hurt our sister." Kai told him.

"What?! Wait. I'm gonna teach that playboy a lesson." Sehun shouted angrily.

"No need oppa. I already slapped him. That's enough." Seohyun said clamly.

Kai and Sehun spent the whole afternoon comforting Seohyun. Seohyun didn't know what his brothers are thinking. They already let Luhan know what happened. After the two sent her home, Luhan met Kai and Sehun and waited for Siwon to finish his practice for basketball.

Siwon went out and the three followed him. When they got into dark, the three then beat Siwon and told him to get out of their campus. Siwon wasn't able to see them because it was dark. They told him to get away from Seohyun. Siwon then run away with fear. He was so afraid of them that the three of them laughed at him after that.

"That guy. I thought he was gonna fight back. But he was so afraid." Hahahaha." Luhan said to Kai and Sehun.

"I guess he learned his lesson now. I am expecting him to move to another university." Sehun said contentedly. 

"How dare he hurt our sister like this. I can't forget how I saw Seohyun hurt and crying." Kai said calmly as he is hurt of what happened to Seohyun.

Meanwhile, at Seohyun's home.

"Seohyun, open your door. Me and your dad are willing to listen." her mother begging for her to come out.

"Your mom is right my daughter. Come out. Talk to us." her father was so worried seeing his daughter like this for the first time.

Seohyun came out and talked with her parents. Her Yunho-appa told her. "That's okay my daughter. It's part of being in a relationship. But I won't let this happen to you anymore. Once someone started to court you, he's gonna have to face me first before I let him get you." 

They continued to talk. When it's already late in the evening, her umma sent her to her and had a heart-to-heart talk with her.

"Seohyun, I thought Luhan is the one you love. Why you dated that guy. What his name again?" her mother asked her.

"He's Siwon, umma. I dated him because I thought he was the one who can help me forget Luhan. Luhan is dating now. I cannot be with him. He only see me as a friend. That's all." Seohyun explained.

"You were wrong too my daughter. Even though Siwon is wrong, you had you fault too. It's not right to do that. You used him too. But I know it's not your intention to use him." Tiffany explained to her daughter her mistakes too.

"Do you still love Luhan?" her mom seriously asked.

Seohyun wasn't able to answer. She just told her mom, "I'm gonna sleep now umma. You too. We need to rest. Goodnight umma. Don't worry about me. I'm grown up now."

TO BE CONTINUED....