Chapter 9

Angel

                (A/N: OMG, I'M LATE, I'm sorry! I've been on vacation, and didn't have my laptop with me so I couldn't update, on another note I promise to update one more chapter on Wednesday or before on my iPhone which I am doing right now, so excuse mistakes, but yeah, enjoy! Y, FREE, AND SINGLEEEE. EUNHYUKKKK, SUNGMINNN, AND DONGHAEEEE.)

 

 
[All/Eunhyuk] Sum-i chage dallyeowa meosjige kkeutnaen 
Geudae Have a good time, oneulmankeum Party time 
[All/Leeteuk] Gaseum-i yodongchineun seungrireul mas bwa 
Ijeneun Have a good time, nuga geudael maggena oh 
 
[All] y, Free & Single 
I'm ready too, Bingo 
y, Free & Single 
I'm ready too, Bingo oh 
Yeogsi bullihan hwagryul-e majseo 
Geobnaeji malgo 
Yeogsi bullihan hwagryul-eun 
Kkeutdo an bwado Bingo oh 
(y, free and single - Super Junior)
 

I attacked Sehun, furious at that twerp for tripping me. He knew I had a bad back, and he could ing paralyze me pulling that cheap . We fell to the ground and somehow rolled into my room, struggling against each other as Kris and Lay watched nervously. Sehun dealt me a good blow to my stomach and I began to choke. 
                “Mrs. and Mr. Oh-Xi!” my friends cried in terror, unsure of what else to do as Sehun and I began to throw vicious punches at each other. I punched Sehun as hard as I ing could in the face and he yelped out in pain. He body slammed himself onto me and I heard my back crack. “AH!” I screamed in agony. I brought my head forward to crash with Sehun’s and realize his glasses had fallen off just before I had punched him in the face. Furious at him and with a pounding headache and throbbing back, I brought my fist down on his glasses, shattering them and cutting my hand. I punched him in the face again and hit his nose. It exploded into blood and he yelped again.

 
         “I hope you ing die!” he cried angrily and drove his fists into my chest. He caught me above my eye with a good punch, and I felt blood seep down my forehead. Our parents burst into my bedroom. “Boys!” mom cried in shock. “Get off of him, Sehun!” But Sehun ignored her and we continued to throw punches at each other wildly. My punches were growing weak, but I managed to flip over on top of Sehun. 
 

                “Get off him!” dad exploded, finally moving towards us. He grabbed me and literally threw me off of Sehun. I crashed to the ground and screamed in agony. “Soo Man!” mom shrieked and hurried over to me. “Don’t touch me!” I cried. I didn’t even say it mean though, It was desperate. If she touched me, it felt like my back would break. “Of course you didn’t throw Sehunoff! Of course you waited until I was the one on top of him throwing punches before you decided to break up! But when Sehun’s on top of me, throwing punches, and cracking my back it’s perfectly fine!” I cried, trying desperately not to tear up, my back hurt so bad right now. I was sick of my dad doing this to me. So, so sick of it. “Now I can’t even move and it’s your fault! I hate you, and if I could run away, I ing would!” I cried and gasped in agony as I tried to get up, “Luhan, stop! Don’t move,” mom whispered. She looked at the scared faces of Kris and Lay and then to my dad, who was examining Sehun’s face. She looked back at me and bit her trembling lip. “Soo Man, call 9-1-1,” she whispered. “No,” I whimpered. I didn’t want to go to the hospital. I hated it there. I was terrified of hospitals. I was so scared they would want to put me through surgery. I didn’t want to go through surgery, and at the hospital, I was so alone when they made my friends and family leave and I don’t like to be alone, not in a place like that where you could smell sickness and death. I hated the hospital so, so much, I didn’t want to go there. “I don’t care, Luhan! Soo Man, call him an ambulance,” she said and gently my hair since I was unable to move. “He doesn’t need an ambulance!” dad snapped. 

 
                Mom got up and shoved him away from Sehun. She pulled him out of bedroom and we heard screaming exploded from the hallway.
 
                My friends came and sat next to me. I was embarrassed, but grateful that they were here. I didn’t want to be alone on my bedroom floor, unable to move while my parents screamed at each other right outside my room. I glared at Sehun with a furious passion. “This is your fault,” I hissed. “I hope you feel bad.” He looked at me with ice cold eyes. “I don’t,” he hissed. “It’s your own fault, Luhan. You never rest your back and then you go and pick on me and try to embarrass me. I’m not a . I’m not going to take your bullying just because I like to get good grades. Grow the up.”
 
                “I’m going to kill you,” I snarled. “Exactly what Henry Bowers used to threaten the Losers club, and they beat him every time until they killed him. Like it, Luhan? Oh that’s right, you don’t read because that would make you a nerd and god forbid Oh-Xi Luhan actually have a little bit of intelligence,” he said sarcastically, shaking his head at me in disgust. “Having intelligence and good grades doesn’t make me a nerd. You’re an idiot, though, and that’s proven. You never rest your back, which is a stupid move. I might pity you if you actually tried to let your back heal, instead of just constantly throwing it out.”
 
                “And I repeat: I’m going to kill you,” I snapped, hating him more than I ever had before. “You think you’re so special just because you’re dad’s favorite, huh? He’s just some ex- loser!”
 
                Sehun shrugged. “Hey, don’t hate on me just because your own dad doesn’t love you,” he said and turned to leave my room. Low blow, little brother. Low ing blow.
 
                Mom and dad came back in my room and dad placed a hand on Sehun’s shoulder. “We’ll order you new glasses tomorrow, okay?” Sehun nodded and dad ruffled his hair the same way he used to ruffle mine when I was a little kid.
 
                He came over to me and gently placed his hands under my limp body. “Dad, no,” I whimpered, not wanting to be moved. I just wanted to lie there forever. My back hurt so bad.
 
                But my dad lifted me anyways. My back exploded into agony and I’m pretty sure I started screaming in pain. The last thing I remembered was seeing Sehun’s sympathizing eyes before I gratefully let darkness claim me. 
 
(A/N: OKAY, so it's 1:52AM right now and I have to "wake up" in like 4 hours to have a road trip to Florida, lol, and I write for y'all. I'm sorry I have been late and I'm writing this on my phone so excuse mistakes, because in currently writing in my notes on my iPhone, so yeah... COMMMENNNNTTTTTT AN SUBSCRIBBEE.)