Chapter 4

Angel

(A/N TRIPLE UPDATE? Yes.)

Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaeui dari

 Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam

 Two moons, two moons, two moon two moon two moons

 (exo) tteona oneul bame

 (exo) tteona oneul bame

 (exo) two moons, two moons, two moon two moon two moons

 

Tteona oneul bame, tteona oneul bame, tteona oneul bame, dasin ojianke

(Two Moons – EXO-K)

-Luhan’s POV-

“And now I found it wasn’t meant to last. I have one thing to say and that’s: Thanks for nothing kiss my !” I sang cheerfully as we sat in the lunchroom. “You’re a ing spaz, Luhan.” Kris said, shaking his head. “That language Wu Yi Fan!” Lay said, shaking his head in disapproval. “Hey, Lay?” “Yes, Kris?” “ you, you fat miserable piece of .” They glared at each other before bursting into laughter “Let’s hang out afterschool.” I said and they nodded in agreement, “Whose house?” I asked, hoping one of them would offer. But they just gave me sympathetic looks. “Yours. My brother has the stomach bug so my mom’s not letting me have people over until he’s better.” Lay said with a sigh. “And I can’t have anyone over until my parents get back from that stupid business trip, my grandma’s weird about people.” Kris said with a sigh of his own.

“Damn.” I said with a sigh and they shot me apologetic looks. “Did you get your iPod back from your dad?” Kris asked and I nodded and pulled it out of my pocket, holding it up to prove I got it back from that jack . “You know what? My dad might work at the restaurant tonight.” I said hopefully, he and his father owned a restaurant together. My grandpa had retired a while back, around the time I was born, but he still helped out there a lot.  But my dad still had to go take care of business there, and maybe tonight would be one of those nights.

They both shrugged, “And if he’s not?” Lay asked, “Then blast the out of your iPod and you shove that down your pants when he breaks down my door.” I said with an affirmative nod. “What if Sehun es again?” Kris asked, and I shrugged. “His dumb will just have to it up then, because I don’t give a flying if loud music bothers him, it bothers when I don’t have loud music playing!” I said fiercely.

“Lulu Gege!”

I smiled and spun around as Ailee came over and sat on my lap. “Hi, Luhan!” she said, “Hi, Ailee!”” I said back with a smile and kissed her cheek, “And what may I help you with today Gongju (Princess)?” She gave me a innocent smile, meaning she wanted something but I liked Ailee, so I would most likely give whatever it was to her. “Do you have money? I want a slushy.” I dug around my pocket for a minute before producing three crumpled dollar bills and handing them to her. “For you, precious Gongju.” I said and kissed her cheek again. “You’re the best brother ever!” she said and hugged me tightly. “Oh, hey! How’s your back? Appa was rough with you last night.” She said in concern “In bed.” Lay said and Kris snickered. I rolled my eyes at them. “It’s fine.” I lied with a bright smile; it hurt like a mother ing er. Oh, yeah, I said twice, Oh-Xi Luhan is mother ing bad , make it triple.  Ailee smiled at me, “Good, thanks for the money, bro! And don’t worry about Sehun, he’ll get over himself, besides, I’m sure appa feels bad for hurting your back last night.” She said hopping off my lap and walking out of the cafeteria to buy herself a slushy.

The bell exploded and we went to our next two periods before it was finally time for gym. I happily skipped down the halls until I got to the boys locker room. “WHO’S READY FOR SOME SPEEDBALL ES?!” I cried eagerly, pulling my shirt off as soon as I got in the locker room. A few guys who knew me rolled their eyes at me and laughed, the ones that didn’t stared at me like I had a growing out of my right eye, because my left eye is too pretty for that to grow out of. YAY! GO LEFT!

“Put your shirt back on, fat !” Lay called. “ my !” I called back cheerfully and went over to my locker, putting in my combination and pulling my gym clothes out to change. “I don’t herpes!” he cried in fake horror. “You’re peanut butter and jealous of my biuality.” I said, waggling my eyebrows at him. I was extremely open of the fact that I was biual. I wasn’t ashamed at all to admit I’d a boy just as easily as I’d a girl. ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Lay said, sticking his tongue out at me as Kris came over and opened his locker, the three of us changed and we went into the big gym for attendance.

“Oh-Xi! You’re playing today” coach asked in shock and I nodded happily. “Yes sir! I’m all cleared to play!” I said in excitement. I was too excited to even be a sarcastic er right now, I love gym so much.

Coach shrugged and got out a ball as two kids pulled the mini goals into position. Coach picked teams and called the two of the three teams to the playing field. Kris and I were in the same team, with Lay on the other. We got into positions and coach threw the ball up, starting the game. Toby caught and passed it to me. He and I began to pass it back and forth, making our way down the field as a few of the kids on the other team tried to take it from us. “We got this Kris!” I cried in excitement as I stood in front of the goal prepared to shoot the ball. Someone crashed into me and we fell to the ground together. “!” I cried out in pain. Kris, Lay and coach hurried over to me.

“Luhan! Are you okay?” Kris asked me in alarm. “If by okay, you mean that I can’t get up because I feel like an elephant just off a bridge and landed on my back, then yes, I’m ing fantastic.” I grumbled. The kid who had fallen on me looked at me in fear. “Mianhae, Jeongmal, Mianhaeyo.” He cried sincerely. “I was running to get the ball and I tripped!” “You idiot! Tie your damn shoes!” I said in annoyance. “You can’t get up, Luhan?” coach asked and I shook my head, not even trying to move. It hurt so bad, he grabbed his walkie talkie thing and called for the nurse. She came with a wheelchair and very slowly helped me onto it. “God damn it, one of these days, I’ll be able to play in gym class.” I said with a sigh before she wheeled me out of the gym

(A/N I’M SORRY, THIS CHAPTER WAS RANDOM AND HAD NO HUNHAN WHATSOEVER. But don’t worry, please be patient with me and….COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT.)