Chapter 3

Angel

(A/N VAAAAT, A DOUBLE UPDATEU?  NO? YES? OKAY. I’m a loser….Anyway y’all it’s only been two chapters and I already have 8 subscribers?! Lol, it’s not much, but I thank you guys all, I really wish y’all would COMMENT MORE. But it’s alright…for now.)

Neon machi chagaun machine

 Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

 Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

 Kalgachi areumdaun yeosin

 Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

 Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

(Machine – EXO-K)

-Luhan’s POV-

“I hate how he favors, Sehun.”

I grumbled as I shove books in my locker. “Just chill out, Luhan, but you really shouldn’t have been jumping around.” I sighed hating to admit that; that was true, my back was killing me.

I had a lot of back problems. I could throw my back out very easily, but it hurt so bad that I sometimes couldn’t even get out of my bed. I played in gym class maybe a week out of the whole school year, because I usually had a doctor’s note saying I wasn’t allowed to play due to back problems. I hated it. I was too hyper for a bad back.

But I had gym today, and no doctor’s note. I loved playing in gym, since I rarely got to do it. I was looking forward to it today. I was supposed to go to the nurse’s office if my back was bothering me on a gym day that I was actually allowed to play, but I wasn’t going to today. I was so excited to play speedball with everyone else. “ Ah, well.” I said with a shrug. “You shouldn’t play in gym today, Luhan. You’re going to hurt yourself.” Kris said, but then he sighed. “Oh, who am I kidding? You’ll do it anyway because you’re Oh-Xi Luhan and you don’t know how to think of your health as long as you’re having fun while you’re wrecking it.

I grinned and shut my locker. “Atta boy, Kris, that’s why you’re my best friend. You know me so well!” I said and ruffled his hair. He ducked away from my hand and rolled his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair. “You’re insane, Luhan.” He said, shaking his head at me as we walked towards first period. I glanced over and noticed Sehun was walking close to us. I ignored him and turned back to Kris. Sehun and I pretended not to know each other when we were out in public. He hated me just as much as I hated him.

Besides, I was embarrassing to him. I was the class clown, and he hated that about me. Apparently it gave him a bad reputation. Ha! That stupid nerd didn’t even have a ing reputation. He was just some boring dork that had no friends and couldn’t get a girlfriend to save his ing life.

I guess teachers that he got that had me in a previous year would have preconceived notions about him, it never bothered our sister Ailee (LOVE HER.) She always acknowledged me in school, hell, she’d come right up to me and hug me when she saw me.  She and I were pretty close, she wasn’t close to Sehun, but she did try to be friendly with him, he was just too ing serious though.

I seriously didn’t understand why he was our dad’s favorite child. Our mom had mastered the whole “I love each of my children equally” act. But our dad at it, he clearly hated me the most and worshipped Sehun. I’m pretty sure part of it was because of my bad back. I was the broken child, I guess. My dad didn’t like that, I guess, he wanted a perfect child. So sorry I was born with back problems, daddy dearest. Not to mention the accident that had really ed my back up.

I sat down next to Kris in class and stared thoughtfully at my desk. I found myself reading the graffiti written in messy handwriting.

Minho .

 (Sorry, if you like him, I don’t.)

Who was Minho? Who was ? Why the hell was Minho ? Didn’t Minho’s mother teach him that it was rude to on someone? Honestly, kids these days.

“Mr. Oh-Xi! Are you paying attention?” my teacher snapped. I looked up with mild interest, “Mianhae, can you repeat that? I wasn’t paying attention. I was reading about how Minho .” Her face turned bright red as a few kids laughed. “Principal’s office, Mr. Oh-Xi.” I shrugged and stood up, slinging my bag over my shoulder. “Wait! I have serious question.” I said, my tone serious. She sighed in annoyance. “What?” “Who’s Minho, and why is he ?” “GO!”

I sighed and left the classroom, making my way to the principal’s office. He glanced at me and sighed. “What did you do this time, Luhan?” “I was honest with my teacher and reading some of her desk graffiti.” I said with an affirmative nod. He shook his head at me, “Honestly, Luhan, stop giving attitude to your teachers!” he cried “Sehun doesn’t!” I rolled my eyes, “Yes, because my little brother and I are exactly alike. I’m so sorry, I forgot about that. Let me go back to being a dork.” I said, standing up and pulling my skinny jeans up to my chest (Let’s pretend that’s possible, LOL.) and faking buck teeth. “May I go back to class to learn?” I asked in false excitement. “Sit down and pull your pants down.” The principal said in annoyance. “Whoa, pedobear much?” I said, shaking my head and sitting down after readjusting my pants. “Go back to class, Luhan, and keep your mouth shut for once!” I rolled my eyes and left the office. I turned back around and stuck my tongue out at the door to the office. “Stupid pedobear.” I grumbled before making my way back to class to be bored to death by the evil forces know as education.

(Hehe, Luhan, such a bad . Which is kind of weird, I was going to make Sehun the older one but I didn’t feel like it, lol. My favorites from EXO are Kris (He’s yummy.), Luhan (Obvi much?), Sehun (Obvi again.), Chen, Kai, Lay, Baekhyun (Lol, I was about to write BaekYeol.) and Chanyeollie~ But I hope y’all enjoyed this chapter, bro. AND COMMENT PLEASE.)

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.