Chapter 11

Angel

(A/N HOLY SHIZNITZ. I HAVEN’T UPDATED IN LIKE TWO MONTHS. SOMEONE CALL THE POPO. Lol, anyway, I, Sabrina (Khanhlinh)Thach Cao, sincerely apologize. My reason of not updating is cause of school. Sigh, the hardships of an eighth grader. #thestruggle OMG, LOL, I’M KIDDING. But yeah, this is going to be short, I’m sorry and also my birthday is OCTOBER 1ST AND I’M TURNING 14 ES GET ON MY LEVEL.)

Why so serious?
Get your crayon get your crayon get your cray get your crayon
Get your crayon get your crayon get your cray get your
Why so serious?
Come on girls come on boys come on come on
Get your crayon crayon come on girls come on
Boys come on come on get your crayon crayon
Meori eokkae mureup bal swag

(Crayon – G-Dragon AKA My future husband.)

-Lulu’s POV~-

I heard a snapping sound and then I was plummeting towards the ground. I let out a terrified shriek and smashed against the ground; agony coursing through my body. I shrieked and shrieked and shrieked.

 “Hyungie!” I heard Sehun’s voice scream. But the excruciating pain wouldn’t go away.

Wouldn’t….go…away…

My eyes snapped open and landed on my mom’s worry stricken face.

“Oh, you’re awake.” She whispered and wiped a tear off her cheek.

“How do you feel?” She was holding my hand.

“I can’t move.” I whispered, my back was throbbing.

“Just stay in bed and don’t try to move, Luhan. If you don’t feel better by tomorrow night, we’ll take you to the doctor. I…Luhan, I think you might need surgery.”

“Eomma…no…please, no.” I whimpered.

Sehun.

This was Sehun’s fault, Sehun had done this to me, he was the reason I couldn’t move right now. He just had to start a ing fight with me. And of course my dad had to defend him and throw me. Yeah, Appa, genius idea. Throw the kid with the ed up back.

“He hates me.” I said with a sigh.

“No, he doesn’t, Luhan. I swear to god he doesn’t.” Mom whispered and kissed my forehead. “And when you’re better we’re going to fix things between you and your little brother. This fighting…it’s terrible. And now you’re really hurt.”

She sighed and stood up, brushing my hair out of my face. “I’m going the store to get you more of your pills. You’re almost out. I’ll be back in a little. Call your dad if you need anything. I love you, Luhan.”

She left my room to go buy me more pills. I looked at my iPod longingly and sighed.

“Appa!” I called, hating the fact I need to call him for help. I didn’t want to see him. He was partially the reason I was like this. “Appa!”

He came into my room and glanced at me. “What?” he asked.

“Can you turn on my music? Turn on the playlist titled HN.” I instructed. HN standing for hard nights. It was for times when I really just wanted to break down.

Dad went over to my iPod dock and unlocked my iPod and clicked on the playlist I told him to put on. He turned the volume up loud enough for me to lose myself in it, he was watching me as I closed my eyes to “I Remember” by Bang Yongguk featuring Yang Yoseob from B2ST began to play

“My best friend used to list to this song, Luhan.” He said quietly. I opened my eyes, unable to shrug.

“So?” I asked, not caring.

“He was suicidal, it used to calm him down enough to think of the consequence for his family.” Dad said, watching me very carefully now.

“Yeah, well, maybe if I could move, I could be suicidal.” I grumbled.

“Don’t joke around about that you little !” he snapped.

I rolled my eyes. “Imagine me holding my hands up defensively. I would do that, but, you know, I kind of can’t because some genius though it would be fun to throw me.” I said viciously sarcastic.

He stormed over to me and gripped my chin tightly, forcing me to look into his furious eyes. “I will slap the ing out of you if you keep talking to me like this.” He hissed.

“Do it, Appa. Paralyze me, I don’t give a . I snapped.

“Stop swearing, Luhan!” he cried furiously, releasing my chin. “Stop stop talking back to your elders! Stop fighting! Just stop being-“ he cut himself off and looked away.

“What? Stop being me? Stop being myself? Right, Abeoji? Go on; say it, stop being me and start being Sehun, right?” I asked quietly wishing I could sound vicious.

“Yeah, exactly. And stop swearing.” He snapped.

“You swear all the ing time!” I cried in annoyance.

“Luhan, have you ever heard the saying: “Do as I say not as I do.” I’m an adult! I can swear all I want! You’re a kid, and I’m your father, you’re going to do what I tell you do.” He said furiously

Sehun came into my room and I glared at him. “Appa, I can’t see the writing in my books, Do you have glasses I could borrow or something?” he asked.

“You don’t need to study every day, nerd!” I snapped.

“Luhan, shut up!” dad screamed and slapped me. My head snapped to the side and my back throbbed, but I bit my lip against my cry of pain. Not in front of my little brother. I wouldn’t let him see me cry in pain, being weak. He would look down on me, and I didn’t want that, not from Sehun.

I glared at both of them in pure hate. Sehun raised an eye brow at me. “You broke my glasses. Now I can’t study.” He grumbled/

“You both broke my back, Now I can’t move.” I shot right back. “Who do you think had it worse? The kid who can’t see right for a few days, or the kid who can’t move?” I hissed at him.

Sehun ignored me and turned back to dad. “Sorry kiddo; I don’t.” dad said with a sigh. He glanced at me and glared. “You’re paying for his new glasses.” He said simply.

“Cool. Then Sehun can pay for my new back. Oh, that’s right; you can’t replace my back.” I said in fake shock.

“Luhan, I’m going to in-“ Sehun held his hand up and dad stopped in shock, staring at himas if he were crazy.

“Just stop. Leave him alone.” Sehun grumbled before storming out of my bedroom. We listened as his bedroom door slammed a few seconds later. Dad and I stared at each other, too shock to be angry. Had the nerd just stand up to dad for me?

(A/N Sehun’s still a in my opinion…COMMMENT PLEASE.)